Geek Goddess - Cover

Geek Goddess

Copyright© 2003 by Trybble

Chapter 14: Kim

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Kim - Geek Goddess is a funny, romantic tale about a naive college student who finds the goddess of his dreams. -- Geek Goddess was one of six finalists for the November 2003 Silver Clitorides Award for Best Story --

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

I woke up the next morning with an even worse hangover than I did the day before. "What happened?" I thought to myself, rubbing my aching head. I was careful and only had one margarita, but I felt like I drank a dozen!

A maddeningly loud moan came from the other side of the bed. I looked over and Kevin had rolled over and was facing me. Wincing in pain, I massaged my temples. I never realized rustling sheets could be so loud! It was obvious that Kevin was in at least as much pain as I was. In fact, as impossible as it seemed at the time, he looked even worse than I felt!

Every muscle in my body ached as I rolled over to face Kevin. Together we should have been able to face the new day. I whispered, "Good morning," to Kevin, who immediately shouted back with a grimace, "Stop shouting!" At the same time, I got an awful whiff of his breath. It smelled like a cat had used his mouth as a litter box. My hand flew over my mouth I as wondered if my breath was equally hideous.

A deafening snicker came from somewhere above me. I painfully moved my eyes around the room. Squinting at the onslaught of light, it became painfully obvious that someone had moved the sun about 80 million miles closer to the earth, which not only made the room too bright, but left everything slightly out of focus too.

The moon moved closer to me, as if it were about to hit the earth. But then a second moon started coming closer as well. But the earth had only one moon... I blinked my eyes and somehow managed not to scream in pain.

The moons slowly transformed themselves into faces. Dawn and Amy looked down at me with big evil grins on their faces. Truly a frightening thought...

I closed my eyes, unwilling to face the new day, and fell back to sleep.


A pain inside me woke me up a second time. A really sharp pain. One that hurt even worse than the pain inside my head. I knew that I had to get up, so I forced my self to climb out of bed. I staggered to the bathroom and cringed at the sound the toilet lid made when I moved it out of the way.

My stomach heaved, and the contents of my dinner appeared in the bowl of the toilet. Another heave and the bowl filled with my Technicolor yawn. Several more times a cramp overcame me, but with each new cramp came a little relief. Finally, there was nothing left inside of me except for an awful taste in my mouth.

Grimly, I climbed up from the floor to the sink. Another heave came from deep within me, but fortunately nothing happened.

I felt a comforting hand rub my back. Amy reached over and flushed the toilet. The sound of the flush and subsequent water swirling in the bowl hurt my head.

Amy pulled a paper cup from the dispenser on the sink and filled it with water. She raised it to my mouth and I took a sip tentatively. I swished it around in my mouth and spit it out. My mouth didn't taste quite as bad afterwards, so I took a bigger drink and tried to rinse the rest of the awful taste from my mouth.

Amy refilled my paper cup with water, handed me two white pills, and motioned for me to swallow them. I did as she said, and then Amy escorted me back to bed where I immediately passed out again.


Darkness greeted my eyes some time later, and a little bit of the pain had faded. I rolled over, looked at Kevin, and smiled. No matter how bad I felt, lying next to Kevin always made me feel better. My bladder told me it was time to get up, so I tiptoed to the bathroom, trying not to wake Kevin.

Sitting down on the stool, I began to pee. After what seemed like an eternity, I finally finished. I felt so much better. Now that my bladder was empty, I realized that I was both hungry and thirsty, like I hadn't had any food or drink for days.

Slowly, I wandered to the kitchen. The clock on the microwave told me it was 5:15. I decided it was too dark to be daytime, so I must have slept for a few only hours. I thought back to last night and smiled as I won third place in a wet t-shirt contest. Oh how my life had changed since I met Kevin...

I reached for a glass from the cupboard, but it fell and broke into a hundred pieces. Fortunately, I didn't get cut. I tried to pick up the biggest pieces of glass as Dawn walked into the kitchen. She took charge of the situation and guided me to a chair. Then she got another glass from the cupboard and filled it with milk from the 'fridge.

I tried to apologize for the mess I had made, but it came out as a croak. I took a sip of the milk and felt the fluid take some of the rough edges from my scratchy throat. While I drank, Aunt Dawn cleaned up the mess I had made.

The second time I tried to speak, a whispered "thanks" came from my lips. Dawn smiled and whispered back, "Good morning Kim. Feeling better?" I nodded my head and held up the glass for some more milk.

Aunt Dawn obliged me, and halfway through my second glass, my raw throat felt food enough to speak in a halfway normal voice. I managed to say. "Good morning, Aunt Dawn." She reached over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Are you hungry?" she asked. I nodded my head. "Pancakes and bacon, okay?" Again, I nodded my head.

Dawn became a whirlwind of activity. Soon, a plate full of pancakes, scrambled eggs, hash browns and bacon appeared in front of me. I cleared the plate in record time. "More?" Dawn asked.

I shook my head and said, "I feel much better now. Thank you, mommy." I looked up and gave her my best little girl smile. She had been so much like a mother to me after losing my real parents...

For some reason, a tear fell from Aunt Dawn's eye upon hearing my words. I reached over and gave her a hug, and Dawn's tears let loose as she wrapped her arms around me in return.

After a few minutes, Aunt Dawn became quiet. Then she took a deep breath and gave me a big squeeze. I returned the squeeze, and she walked over to the stove and started making some more pancakes. "As long as I'm cooking, I may as well fix myself something to eat," she said matter-of-factly.

After she put some bacon into the frying pan, she asked me, "So are you in love with Kevin?"

The question hit me from left field, but it wasn't a hard one for me to answer. "I am," I admitted. "He's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time, well, except for you that is. When my parents died and I felt so alone in the world, you were there to help me pull my life back together. I don't know how I would have made it without you..."

"Thanks, dear." Aunt Dawn smiled. "So tell me some more about Kevin."

"He's wonderful," I gushed. "He's bright, charming and I want to spend the rest of my life together with him."

I heard a yawn from behind me, and Amy walked into the room.

"Would you like some breakfast, Amy?" Aunt Dawn asked.

"If you don't mind," Amy said. "I'm starving!"

"It'll be ready in a few minutes," Dawn said as she flipped a pancake on the stove. "Why don't you help yourself to some juice while you're waiting?" she suggested

Amy grabbed a glass and walked over to the refrigerator.

"Is that bacon I smell?" Kevin asked from the kitchen doorway.

"And pancakes and eggs," said Dawn. "Go get something to drink and I'll fix you a plate."

It wasn't long before the four of us were sitting at the table eating a big hearty breakfast.

Dawn asked, "What do you guys want to do today?"

Kevin responded, "I'd like to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon around the pool."

Amy snickered. "Uh, Kevin?" she said.

"Yes?"

"It's not Sunday. It's Monday."

"Huh?" Kevin and I asked in unison.

"She's right," Dawn confirmed. "You and Kim spent the day in bed yesterday. You two were so drunk after the contest Saturday night, that Amy and I practically had to carry you into the house and put you to bed!"

"Do you remember how many glasses of 'iced tea' you drank 'last night'?" Amy asked, grinning at the thought of the lost day.

"At least three or four," I shrugged. "It could have been more I guess. I don't remember."

"Um, you did know that that wasn't regular iced tea, didn't you?" Amy asked.

"No..." I admitted, blushing in embarrassment.

"You were drinking Long Island Iced Teas," Amy explained.

"Is there a difference?" Kevin asked.

Amy rolled her eyes at his naãve question. "Sure is! A Long Island Iced Tea is a combination of gin, run, vodka, triple sec and tequila with some coke and a dash of bitters. It looks like iced tea and kinda tastes like iced tea, but it's definitely not iced tea," Amy said.

"Are you sure?" Kevin asked.

"Remember what I do for a living? I run the bar at Dave and Busters. I make the best Long Island Iced Teas in the state of Maryland, and possibly Washington DC and Virginia too," Amy said with a touch of pride in her expression. "Of course, I've been on the other side of the bar too. I lost a whole weekend once due to drinking too many Long Island Iced Teas." Amy then grinned. "Never again!"

"I agree," I said, rubbing my head.

"Me too," said Kevin.

"So that still leaves open what do you want to do today," Dawn said. "But before you do anything, I think you two need baths," she insisted in a motherly voice while scrunching her nose and waving her hand at Kevin and I.

"Yes mom," Kevin and I said at the same time.


I slapped Kevin on the butt and said, "Race you to the tub! Last one there eats the winner!" My face took on an evil grin as I thought to myself, "Either way I win."

Kevin responded, "Huh?" as I raced around him and into my room. I threw off my robe as I ran though the bedroom into the bathroom. I jumped into the tub and shouted. "I won. I won!" Kevin showed up a few moments later, still confused.

I hopped out of the tub and turned on the water just like the thought of Kevin eating me turned on my body's juices. I sat on the edge of the tub and spread my legs. "Time for your desert. Come and get it," I smiled wickedly, crooking my finger at him.

Something seemed to click inside Kevin's mind as he suddenly realized what I wanted. He threw off his clothes and walked over to me. He kissed me on my lips so enthusiastically, his tongue nearly touched my tonsils. Then he kissed his way down my throat, and worked his way to my breasts.

Kevin placed both hands on my breasts and started rubbing my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. My nipples instantly became erect. Then he picked up one of my breasts and lifted it to his face. He sucked my nipple deep into his mouth. The sensation was electric and incredibly sexy! I nearly had an orgasm when he scraped his teeth lightly across my nipple. Later, when he switched to my other breast, I did have an orgasm.

Kevin's mouth eventually reached my pleasure center. His tongue worked its way up and down my slit. Finally, he poked his tongue in between my lower lips and used it to attack my clit. My body stiffened as he put one, and then two fingers inside my pussy.

As soon as he found my G-spot, my body grew real tense with the onset of my orgasm. I leaned back a little to allow Kevin freer access to my pussy. When the full force of the orgasm hit, my body shook so much I slipped and fell into the bath tub sideways.

There was a big splash, sending drops of water all over the place. A half second later, I was back out of the tub screaming. I had forgotten to turn on the hot water. Kevin just laughed at my reaction, but he didn't think it was so funny when I pushed him into the tub of ice cold water. He screamed, and his penis, which was all ready for action, shrank to almost nothing. Poor Kevin...

When he crawled out of the tub, he dragged me into the shower and turned on the water full force. At first the shower was freezing, but then the water slowly became warm, and Kevin carefully adjusted the controls to insure that the water remained comfortable.

I reached down and touched Kevin's penis. Kevin really had an amazing body. A few moments before, his penis had tried to crawl its way inside his body to protect itself from the frigid water. But one touch from me was all it took to make it stand at attention, ready to play.

Holding onto Kevin's shoulders, I lowered myself to the bottom of the shower. The shower spray was hitting the top of my head, and the water droplets from my hair were falling onto Kevin's penis. I surrounded his penis with my mouth, and returned the pleasure that Kevin had given me earlier.

As I played with his dick, Kevin made cute little noises. Soon I could tell he was getting close. I continued licking and rubbing Kevin's penis, bringing him right to the edge of orgasm, when I heard, "We'll meet you outside at the pool."

I turned my head for just a moment to see Dawn closing the door, when Kevin's penis exploded in my face. The first shot hit me on my cheek; and the second hit me in the ear. When I turned back towards Kevin, another shot landed on my chin while the final one nearly went up my nose.

Kevin reached down with the washcloth and tried to apologize by saying, "I'm sorry. Dawn really broke my concentration." He grinned sheepishly.

I smiled and said with an evil grin, "Do you want to try it again?"


After our bath, Kevin slipped into his baggy swim suit, while I pulled on my modest bikini. We found Amy and Dawn outside by the pool.

Amy tormented Kevin by saying, "Why do you get to hide everything inside that bathing suit, while we wear these tiny little suits?"

"I'm just lucky I guess," Kevin replied with a shrug.

"No fair," I protested. "You need to get something that will keep us entertained," I insisted, folding my arms in front of my chest.

Amy and I looked at each other and then shouted "Shopping trip!" at the exact same time.


We dragged Kevin off to the mall to look for a new swim suit. Aunt Dawn begged off the trip as she laughingly said she had some work she needed to do in her study.

It was early afternoon by the time we reached the Daytona Beach Mall. Despite all of the college students in town, the mall appeared to be rather empty. Amy and I had decided to take our time and check out every interesting store, just to torment Kevin.

Sitting outside of the Kay-Bee toy store were a bunch of battery powered toys ranging from a big plastic looking train to a mechanical bear clapping a set of cymbals. I dragged Kevin and Amy inside, and immediately ran over to the Barbie dolls.

Barbie dolls were my favorite toy when I was growing up. I had a lot of the dolls, plus the big pink house and the pink Corvette and suitcases full of clothes. I looked at all of the expensive new dolls in awe. The clothes were magnificent.

"Look here, Kevin," Amy grinned. The store had a couple of Barbie dolls and a Ken doll on display, and Amy was putting them into various lewd poses. "Kevin, Kim and Amy are having fun," she joked in her best mock Barbie voice.

When I grabbed the dolls out of Amy's disrespectful hands, Amy had the blonde Barbie sitting on Ken's face, and the red headed Midge doll sitting on Ken's crotch. Then she moved the girl's head and arms so that the two dolls were kissing and touching each other's breasts, while riding Kevin.

"Amy, this is a public place!" I scolded. "A little kid might see you. Behave yourself!"

"Spoilsport," Amy said, sticking her tongue out at me.

When I turned around, Kevin had disappeared. I looked around the store and found him staring at the Lego sets. When I wasn't playing with Barbie dolls as a kid, I was playing with Legos. Maybe that was why I wanted to become an engineer.

A little boy was having difficulty moving the arm of an action figure on display. Kevin stooped down to the child's level and showed him the various ways he could move and bend figure's arm. I watched them with a smile as Kevin picked up another action figure and the two played until the boy's mother called, "Timmy, where are you, honey, it's time to go!" Kevin would make a great dad one day...

I offered my hand to Kevin and helped him stand up. Then I hooked my arm around Kevin's, and we walked around the store looking at the various toys. Kevin seemed so fascinated by all of the different kinds of toys. He was very much like an excited child himself.

We couldn't find Amy in the store, so we walked toward the entrance and Kevin pointed to a store across the hall. Amy was looking at costume jewelry. When she saw us, Amy ran over, grabbed Kevin's arm and dragged him over to the window. I followed along.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.