Geek Goddess - Cover

Geek Goddess

Copyright© 2003 by Trybble

Chapter 12: Kevin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Kevin - Geek Goddess is a funny, romantic tale about a naive college student who finds the goddess of his dreams. -- Geek Goddess was one of six finalists for the November 2003 Silver Clitorides Award for Best Story --

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

After kissing Kim good night, I climbed into bed, but I couldn't fall asleep right away. I must have driven twelve hours yesterday, and I felt exhausted. But for some reason my mind was racing, and I couldn't go right to sleep.

Ever since Amy got out of the hospital, I'd been very worried that Nick might try to finish what he started with her. But with Nick over a thousand miles away and spending the majority of his time dodging the police, I felt that Amy was truly safe for the first time in a while.

Kim seemed really happy to see her aunt again. I knew that she meant a lot to Kim, but somehow this trip seemed to be something more than just a simple visit for Kim.

Kim's aunt was a very interesting person. I really needed to find some time to talk about networking with her before we had to head back to Maryland. Something she said in the hot tub earlier triggered something in the back of my mind. I wasn't quite sure what just yet, but maybe if we talked some more, it would come to me.

Of course it wouldn't have taken much to mess up my mind these days. Amy has been confusing me a lot since she came home from the hospital. Like tonight when she dove underwater and started playing with my dick. I couldn't tell if she was simply playing around, or if there was something deeper going on in her mind. I thought about talking to Kim about Amy. Maybe she'd know what was going on with her.

Kim, on the other hand, was becoming more and more like Amy in terms of her playfulness. Like earlier tonight for instance. The goddess I knew from our common engineering classes had evolved into a real sex fiend. I couldn't believe that she sucked my penis while underwater. That was something I would have pictured Amy doing, but not Kim. Not that I was complaining, but...

My thoughts drifted back to Amy as I remembered her playing with my dick underwater while I was kissing Kim. The combination of sensations was nearly overwhelming. My mind jumped back to Kim and her soft lips, and then to Amy driving me wild, and then back to Kim again. Images of my two women floated through my head in similar fashion as I finally drifted off to sleep.


My mind slowly started working the next morning as I felt something warm engulf my dick. I opened my eyes and found it was still dark in the room. I couldn't see a thing. I reached down and felt her hair. It was nice and long, so I knew it wasn't Amy. It had to be Kim. I reached down in the darkness and started playing with Kim's breasts.

While keeping my penis in her mouth, Kim shifted her legs over my head and mashed her pussy into my face. I immediately started licking her slit. I was rewarded with a muffled moan from Kim and she immediately picked up speed, grinding into me as if she couldn't get enough.

I reached over and used one hand to play with her breast, while I took the middle finger of my other hand and slipped it into her warm, moist pussy. I began stroking my finger inside and out while I used my tongue on her clit. I felt her body begin tremble with excitement.

I switched hands so I could attack her other breast, and as soon as I touched her nipple, I felt her orgasm begin. Kim surprised me when she managed to take my entire dick into her throat. I felt her lips touch my balls! While Amy had taken my entire penis into her throat, I didn't think Kim knew how.

Kim's body calmed down, and I continued playing with her pussy. I could feel the tension rise in her body once again as it prepared itself for another orgasm. Then I gently nibbled her clit and felt her body explode for a second time. Her orgasm triggered one of my own, and I felt the first burst of cum slide down her throat. Kim then pulled my dick from her throat, leaving only the head enveloped by her lips.

My second burst was captured by her mouth. Then her tongue touched the tip of my dick in time for my next burst. Kim started milking my dick as she tried to get every drop of my cum into her mouth.

Finally, she pulled herself off of my body and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. I started to fall asleep. In my dreams, I heard Aunt Dawn whisper, "thank you," as I heard the door close.


The next morning, I woke up and wandered into the kitchen in search of breakfast. On the way to the kitchen, I noticed that the door to the girl's room was still shut. The clock on the microwave told me that it was already after ten in the morning, which explained why I was so hungry.

On the 'fridge I found a note from Aunt Dawn saying that she had left for her meeting and would be home around four. The note also told us to make ourselves at home, so I rummaged around in the kitchen and found some cereal and milk for breakfast.

The girls were still sleeping by the time I finished eating my breakfast, so I washed my dishes and put them away. Restless, I decided to take a walk about the house. I had seen the dining room and main entry yesterday, but beside the grand backyard, that was about all I had seen. Off the main entry was the living room. There I found a nice comfy sofa sitting in front of a stone fireplace. On the fireplace mantel, I saw a picture of Aunt Dawn, a man, and two young girls.

I remembered that Kim had said her aunt had lost her family several years ago in a car accident. I felt sorry for Kim and her aunt, and couldn't even begin understand how I would feel if the same thing happened to me.

On the other side of the entry way, I found Aunt Dawn's study. She had an antique oak desk with an extremely comfortable looking leather chair. On the desk was a relatively new and powerful computer connected to a cable modem. I decided to turn it on and see if I could check my email. Walt had promised to let me know if he had heard anything about Nick.

I scanned my mailbox, but there wasn't any mail from Walt. I assumed that Nick was still on the loose. I felt a shiver up and down my spine as I thought about what Nick would do to Amy if he had another chance.

I dug through the usual assortment of junk mail and viruses in my mailbox. The only piece of email that was even remotely interesting was a note from my networking professor reminding the class that we had another test coming up in a couple of weeks. He suggested that spring break might be a good time to review some of the material, since the class had done so poorly on the first test.

I laughed at that, since Kim and I had the highest grades in the class on that test. Then I admitted to myself that Kim actually had scored a couple of more points than I had on the test. I reminded myself not to even think about Kim during the next test.Then I laughed out loud when I realized that some things in life were simply impossible!

Thinking about the networking class got me thinking about my conversation with Kim and Aunt Dawn last night. Something that Aunt Dawn had said didn't feel quite right. I knew there was something significant to uncover, but it hovered just out of my reach.

I leaned back in the comfortable chair and began to ponder the problem. Just as I was about to reel in that idea, I heard a shout from outside the study. "Kevin, where are you? I know you're awake. Quit hiding!"

The idea instantly drifted away. Frustrated, I got up and walked into the entry way. Amy stood there in her short pink robe and looked me in the eye. She asked, "Are you hungry?"

I shook my head no and Amy said, "Well I am, and I want some company while I eat." She grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the kitchen. Then she rummaged around in the cabinets until she found a frying pan. With a couple of eggs from the 'fridge, she started making some scrambled eggs.

I noticed that Amy must have started some coffee before she went looking for me, since the pot was nearly full. Amy found a mug and started to pour herself some coffee, when Kim wandered into the kitchen.

Kim walked over to me and gave me a good morning kiss. She tasted like Amy. Then she walked over to the stove and stole Amy's eggs. Amy chuckled and got a couple more eggs from the 'fridge and started scrambling some more for herself.

Kim popped a couple of slices of bread into the toaster before she sat down to eat Amy's eggs. When the toast popped up, Amy grabbed them and stuck out her tongue at Kim. Amy put some jelly on them and then took a bite out of each slice before Kim could complain.

Then Kim got up and put some more toast into the toaster and came back to finish Amy's eggs. Amy finished cooking her eggs at the same time the bread popped out of the toaster. She added them to her plate and brought them over to the table where Kim and I were sitting, and then she put the toast on Kim's plate.

I said, "I noticed a picture of Aunt Dawn with her husband and kids."

Amy interrupted and asked, "Dawn has kids? Where is she hiding them?" She bit off a piece of toast.

"She used to have a husband and kids. It's a really sad story" Kim said, leaning back in her chair. "About three years ago, Aunt Dawn was flying home from a business meeting and her husband and kids were going to the airport to pick her up. A tractor trailer driver hit their car head on. The driver had fallen asleep. Her husband and older daughter were killed instantly, even though they were wearing seat belts. The younger girl was so badly injured, she didn't make it through the night. "

"After that night, Aunt Dawn withdrew from the world. I didn't hear from her again until I lost my parents last year. Aunt Dawn flew up to Maryland and dragged me back to her home in Florida. She helped me grieve over my parents and accept their loss. Or at least accept it as best I could."

Kim continued. "While Aunt Dawn was hiding from the world as a result of her tragedy, she stopped working at her company. One day when I was starting to feel better, she took me on a tour of her company. We had only planned to stop by for a few minutes, but we ended up staying all day."

"It wasn't until that day that Aunt Dawn realized how much trouble her business was in. Her lack of involvement with her company almost caused it to fail. Aunt Dawn pulled herself together and channeled all of her efforts into the business. I helped her until the fall semester started, and I spent Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks working there. Now, her business is finally getting better again. "

"Wow," was all I could say.

Kim took a deep breath and said, "But I think that Aunt Dawn is still pretty messed up. Now she lives only for her business. When I'm around, she seems to be happier, but I can tell that something is still wrong. I want to help, but I don't know what to do." Kim shrugged her shoulders.

Amy said, "Maybe we can talk to her and figure out something while we're here. It's quite possible that she's lonely and maybe she just needs a man." I smiled at the simplicity of Amy's suggestion. That was Amy for you...

Kim snickered, "Yeah, that's always your solution. Sex solves everything."

I thought back to what happened that morning and said, "Maybe Amy is right. Maybe she's lonely."

"You know, maybe that is what wrong. As far as I know, she hasn't even been out on a date since her family was killed," Kim added.

We sat there silently, while the girls finished their breakfast. I couldn't imagine how Aunt Dawn must have felt, losing her family, and then her only sister. From my talks with Kim, they are the only family each other has.

After the girls finished eating, Kim quietly picked up the breakfast plates and took them over to the sink and started washing them.

Amy broke the silence when she asked, "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know," I responded. I was thinking about taking it easy today. Maybe climb back in the hot tub or relax by the pool." Amy looked very disappointed. "Besides," I continued, "Aunt Dawn will be back soon, and maybe we should take her out to dinner as a thank you for letting us stay here."

Kim nodded her head in agreement. Then I said, "However before I do anything, I'm going to take a shower." Looking over at Kim, I said with an evil grin, "Anyone interested in joining me?"

Before Kim could say yes, Amy spoke up. "Sure. Let's go! Kim, you wouldn't mind cleaning up, would you?" Before Kim could react, Amy grabbed my arm and led me to the bathroom.

Each of our rooms had a private bathroom. Mine had a large shower, while the girl's had both a small shower and a claw foot bathtub. Amy dragged me into her bathroom and started running water into the bathtub. She shrugged out of her robe and I saw she was completely naked underneath. Then she got on her knees, unbuckled my pants and pulled off my jeans. Next, she unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it across the room. Finally, she yanked on my briefs, freeing my penis.

She grabbed my dick with her hands and shoved as much of it as she could into her mouth. I felt her tongue moving around me, teasing that sensitive spot just beneath the head. After a few minutes Amy reluctantly pulled way and said, "Climb in the tub."

So I stepped gingerly into the tub and sat down. The water was warm, but not hot, and it felt very comfortable. I stretched my legs out and then Amy climbed in and sat on them facing me. I loved looking into her beautiful green eyes. Without thinking, I reached over and began massaging her nipples. They immediately sprang to attention, and I heard a soft moan escape from her lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.