Geek Goddess - Cover

Geek Goddess

Copyright© 2003 by Trybble

Chapter 4: Amy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Amy - Geek Goddess is a funny, romantic tale about a naive college student who finds the goddess of his dreams. -- Geek Goddess was one of six finalists for the November 2003 Silver Clitorides Award for Best Story --

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

I watched Kevin as he walked away from Bentleys with Joyce and wondered if I'd miss his hairy chest and sexy blue-green eyes. Even his curly brown mop of hair looked cute to me. Then I felt a shiver down my spine when I saw Joyce give his tight butt a pinch while they disappeared around the corner. I hope Joyce really appreciates what I just did for her.

Her old boyfriend was a jerk and Joyce deserves someone that won't dominate her like he did. I remembered seeing Joyce a few weeks ago wearing a ton of makeup on her face. I knew she was trying to cover up a bruise, since Joyce rarely wore makeup. When I asked her about it, she made up some lame excuse. I guess I'm just glad that they broke up before he really hurt Joyce.

Kevin and Joyce actually made a cute couple. Joyce was nearly as tall as Kevin was, and her slender body was similar to Kevin's. For a geek, Kevin had a lot of potential. With a little exercise, he could have a body even nicer than Nick's. Kevin's dick was even surprising, though not as long as Nick's. It seemed to me to be a little bit thicker. I felt another shiver down my spine and decided to put Kevin out of my mind.

On the way to my car, I walked by the entrance to the Cellar. There was a big sign out front announcing that the Beltway Bandits were playing tonight. They were pretty good - much better than the typical local band, so I decided to drop in and get a beer or two. Chances were Tom and Erik were over at Nick's hanging out anyway. Those two give me the creeps every time I laid eyes on them. Showing up at Nick's house a little later might mean that they'd be gone when I got there.

The tables and booths were pretty packed, but I found an empty stool down near the end of the bar. I walked over and sat down. I waited for the bartender to turn around so that I could order a beer, and was surprised to see that it was Susan. Susan and I had met when we worked together at Bentleys a couple of years ago, and we now work together at D&B's.

Susan walked halfway over and stopped in front of the bar taps. She mouthed, "Miller Lite?" I nodded yes. There was no way I could hear what she said with the band playing. She brought the beer over to me and I reached into my purse to pull out some bills.

She shook her head and said, "It's on me. I'm still grateful that you filled in for me last week when Bob took me out for my birthday."

"Not a problem. Thanks" I said. "Did Rodney post next month's schedule yet?"

Susan shook her head no. "I wish he'd get around to posting it soon. I've got a social life to plan." We both laughed, knowing how hard it could be to get Rodney to change a schedule once it was finished.

A customer down the way motioned to Susan and she walked over to fix a few drinks. When she finished, she checked on the rest of her customers and made her way back to my end of the bar.

"Whatcha doin' here tonight anyway? I thought you had a hot date?" Susan asked.

"It's over and I was heading over to Nick's, but I thought I'd stop by and listen to the Bandits for a while and get a beer or two."

"Damn! I was hoping you'd find a replacement for that asshole. Why do you go out with Nick anyway?" asked Susan.

"I love him" I said with a lack of conviction that was more than a little obvious. Uneasy with where the conversation was headed, I shifted the subject. "Why are you here tonight?" I asked Susan, raising the mug of beer to my lips.

"They needed a little extra help because the band's playing tonight." Susan wiped down the sticky handles of the taps as she spoke. "Besides, it's hard to turn down the tips on a night like this."

Being in the business myself, I nodded in agreement and watched as Susan walked away to earn some more tip money. I finished off my beer and slipped a few bills under the empty mug. I left the bar area and walked over to where the band was playing.

As I listened to the band, I found myself wishing Nick were with me. My feet tapped involuntarily to the group's driving beat. Nick was an awesome dancer. When he's not too drunk, that is. As the band shifted to a slower, more romantic tune, I wondered what kind of dancer Kevin would be. I dreamed about teaching Kevin how to dance vertically, wrapping my arms around him and holding him tight. Then my mind shifted to how I taught Kevin to dance horizontally the other night. I smiled at the memory. Suddenly, the thought of Joyce giving Kevin horizontal dance lessons sent another shiver down my spine.

I decided that being by myself was just too depressing, especially when my mind was filled with visions of Kevin and Joyce together. The fact that I was the one who threw them together in the first place seemed irrelevant. I caught Susan's eye over at the bar and waved goodbye. Rather than go back to my empty apartment, I decided to go over Nick's place and see if he was around. Maybe he could finish what he started last night.

By the time I reached my car, Kevin popped out of my mind, and thoughts of making love with Nick stirred sensations throughout my body. My heart rate quickened, and my panties dampened in anticipation of the evening ahead.

--.

I saw Nick's car in the driveway, so he was definitely home, but there was a ton of cars throughout the neighborhood so I had to park a couple of blocks away. Wow, these guys sure knew how to party! Of course the only party that interested me at the moment was the one Nick and I were going to have in his sheets.

I walked up to Nick's front door and rang the bell. When no one answered after a couple of minutes, I opened the door and just walked in. The living room was empty, though I heard some loud sounds from the family room. Hmmm, if Nick were watching a movie, I could sneak up to his bedroom and surprise him. I had to stifle a giggle at the thought of me spread across his bed totally naked, waiting for him. The thought of all those cars parked outside left me feeling uneasy though. Maybe Nick wasn't having a party himself-it was much too quiet in the house to believe otherwise, but if he had company... I decided to check the situation out to avoid any potential embarrassment.

When I walked over to the family room, Nick was indeed watching something on TV, but he wasn't alone. Erik and Tom, his buddies that creeped me out every time I saw them, sat with him amongst seemingly dozens of empty beer bottles. Moaning, groaning and lame music spilled out of the TV set's cheesy speakers as the guys stared at the flickering screen in a daze. Damn, Nick and his buddies are watching porno again, I thought, suddenly repulsed by the thought of making love to an inebriated Nick. I'd better try to sneak out before he sees me.

As I whirled around to make my escape, I bumped into a table. While nothing fell over, it made enough noise to attract Nick's attention. "Hey, Babe," he slurred from across the room, his eyes half shut from the abundance of alcohol that coursed through his system. "I missed you this morning. Where did you go?" His friends shifted their attention from the action on screen action to me.

"Home. I left after you passed out," I responded, annoyed that I wasn't able to sneak away before getting caught. The last thing I wanted was a replay of the night before. From the looks of the beer bottle littered floor, a repeat performance was a near certainty.

"But you should have stayed around anyway. I was lonely this morning," Nick said with a leer. Then he stood up and walked over to me. "Have a beer and join us. Tom brought over this movie that I know you'd like."

I glanced at the TV and saw a blonde and two guys fooling around. "Maybe later," I said as I turned around to leave.

Before I could leave, Nick had put his arm around me and started to kiss me. He mashed his lips against mine and forced his tongue inside. As usual, I melted inside at the warmth of his mouth on mine, and the security of his arms around me. Nick pulled back, and I looked deep into his sexy blue eyes. He leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Please," he insisted, kissing me gently on the ear and then he started nibbling my ear lobe to seal the deal.

Nick really knew what buttons to push to get me to do something I didn't really want to. "Maybe for a little while," I sighed reluctantly, tossing my purse on a chair in resignation.

Nick chased Tom and Erik off the sofa and pushed me down. Tom walked into the kitchen with Nick, and they both came out with two beers each. Erik had decided that the coffee table in front of the sofa offered the next best view of the TV, so he simply sat there. Tom handed one of the beers to Erik before he sat down in the tattered vinyl recliner.

Nick sat down beside me, pressing his leg tightly against mine. He handed me one of his bottles, and took a long drag from the other. Then he put his arm around me and started kissing me again.

With Nick's face in front of mine, I couldn't see the picture on the TV, just his beer-scented lips and five o'clock shadow on his chin. Unfortunately, I could only hear the lame "shicka bow shicka bow-bow" music that you hear on all porno movies along with a moan here and a few random "Oh babies" there. I wondered why they even bothered to add the music. Of course it's probably cheaper than writing a story with a plot and hiring people who can act!

Erik shouted to the bimbo in the movie, "Take off that top and show them tits!" Then Tom shouted, "Go baby. Go!" Nick stopped kissing me and we both looked over at the TV. The blonde bimbo on the screen had just taken off her shirt and was showing off obviously fake boobs. Apparently the guys didn't notice they were fake, or if they did, they didn't care. Nick, Tom and Erik drooled as the woman wiggled around the room.

For some reason, I felt compelled to point out what I perceived to be her major imperfection. "They're fake you know."

"Yea, but who cares", said Tom as he made obscene noises at the TV. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

The camera pulled back, and two guys who were already naked joined the blonde. Each one guy was already erect as they both moved in to suck on the bimbo's breasts. Blondie showed the guys how much she appreciated their efforts by arching her back and uttering some fake moans.

One of the guys in the movie pushed the bimbo onto her belly over a nearby hassock. He stepped behind her and then started licking her pussy. The other guy walked around to her front and offered his cock to her mouth. She eagerly started sucking the guy off.

While all of this action was happening on the TV, Nick had managed to slip one of his hands up under my shirt and was squeezing my breasts. His other hand was rubbing my back underneath my shirt. The next thing I knew, Nick had unhooked my bra, and his hand was tweaking my nipples.

My cheeks warmed with anger as I gritted my teeth and whispered into Nick's ear, "No. Not now. Not in front of your friends!"

"Why not?" he whispered back, with a very annoyed tone in his voice. He removed his hands from under my shirt anyway.

I turned my attention back to the TV, and the guys had switched positions. The guy who started out by licking her cunt was now shoving his cock in and out of her mouth rapidly, while the other guy was pumping his cock in and out of her cunt. They actually had a nice rhythm going as one cock was going in while the other was going out.

The bimbo was even participating by rocking her body back and forth at the same time. She obviously was enjoying herself as her moans started to drown out the lame music.

Both guys started pumping faster and faster, their climaxes obviously not far away. The guy pumping into her pussy pulled his cock completely out and held it over her ass. The camera zoomed in and in slow motion you could see each blast jet out and fall gracefully onto back.

When the guy in back had finished, the camera switched to the guy in front. He pulled his cock out and pointed it directly at the blonde's face. The camera then zoomed in so you could see exactly where each spurt went. Most of the cum landed on her cheek, but one blast hit her smack-dab in the eye, while yet another landed on her nose. The camera pulled back and the guys moved onto either size of her, all three smiling with satisfaction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.