Geek Goddess - Cover

Geek Goddess

Copyright© 2003 by Trybble

Chapter 2: Amy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Amy - Geek Goddess is a funny, romantic tale about a naive college student who finds the goddess of his dreams. -- Geek Goddess was one of six finalists for the November 2003 Silver Clitorides Award for Best Story --

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow   School  

I grabbed my robe, that Kevin had worn last night, and pulled it over my shoulders. I poked my head out of the apartment door and watched Kevin run down the steps and out of the building like his pants were on fire.

"Kevin's really cute," I smiled, as I watched his five-foot-eleven frame slow down to a walk as he turned the corner. I shivered and I hoped it was simply because my bare feet froze on the cold concrete, not because of the apparent trauma I caused poor Kevin.

I turned around and walked back inside where my feet sunk into the warm and fuzzy tan carpet. Kim stood at the doorway."Was that Kevin Sparks?" she asked, closing the door behind me.

"So that's his last name," I replied, as I walked into the compact kitchen.

"You didn't even know his last name?" Kim laughed, raising her eyebrows in disbelief. Pulling up a stool to the kitchen counter, she asked, "Sooo... was he any good?" she smiled, propping her chin in her hand with a look of eagerness and intrigue.

"Surprisingly good for a virgin," I replied, opening a bag of bagels and popping one into the toaster.

Kim's eyes widened, begging me for more details, but she blushed at the same time, as if she was embarrassed that she wanted to know even more.

"How do you know Kevin?" I asked, grabbing a tub of cream cheese from the fridge.

"We're taking EE 498, Advanced Digital Networking. It covers different types of digital signaling and takes into consideration propagation delays through different transmission..."

"Uh, okay." I interrupted, waving her comments off. "Whatever..."

The bagel finally popped up, so I pulled a knife from the drawer and started spreading cream cheese all over the bagel's crusty, golden brown surface. "Is the coffee fresh?" I asked, nodding toward the pot.

"I made it an hour ago, so it should be okay."

"Thanks," I said as I poured myself a cup and carried my bagel and coffee out to the dining room table. I took a bite out of the bagel and washed it down with a sip of coffee. Rolling my shoulders and stretching in my seat, I felt the caffeine work its magic.

Kim hopped off the stool and poured a cup of coffee for herself, and adding some cream and sugar. She followed me to the table and sat down with an uneasy look. After she took her first sip, she bit her lower lip and said, "Umm, Nicked called last night."

"Wow, I didn't even hear the phone ring," I said, munching on another bite of my bagel.

Kim's delicate face turned a flaming shade of red as she giggled and said, "Well, I think you were somewhat busy at the time!" When I didn't respond, she continued, "Anyway, I told him you were at the library working on your astronomy homework. He said he'd meet you at Bentleys tonight at seven, and I told him I'd give you the message."

I took another sip of coffee, absently running a finger along the mug's smooth rim, and then polished off the first half of my bagel.

When I didn't respond right away, Kim asked, "What are you going to tell Nick?"

"About what?" I replied, taking a bite out of the second half of bagel.

"Oh, never mind..." Kim continued. "By the way, Kevin forgot his bookbag and astronomy books," she said, jerking her head toward the opposite end of the table. "I'll see him in class later today. Do you want me to take his stuff with me?"

"Sure," I replied, glancing up at the kitchen clock. "Damn, I've got a class at noon and I've got less than twenty minutes to get there." I looked down at my pink terrycloth robe. "I'm not even dressed yet!"

I ran back to my bedroom and threw off my robe, tossing it onto the middle of the unmade bed. I found some panties in my dresser and slipped into them. Frantically, I rooted through the bottom drawer of my dresser and grabbed the first sweatshirt I could find. Pulling it over my head caused random strands of my hair to fly out from the static electricity. I bet Kevin could tell me exactly why that happens... Feeling like something was missing, I noticed that I forgot to put on a bra. Oh well, I shrugged. I wiggled into the same jeans I wore last night, and stuffed my feet into some sandals I found lying beside my bed. I knew my feet would be cold, but I really didn't want to be late to class.

"There are times like this when I'm really glad I have short hair," I said to Kim as I ran to the bathroom to dampen my unruly hair, and then I grabbed a hairbrush from the vanity and ran it through my hair on the way down the hall. I waved to Kim and said, "See you later", as I shoved the rest of my bagel into my mouth, grabbed my notebook, and ran out the door. I made it to class with seconds to spare.


Why I chose to take two business classes back to back I'll never know. Oh well, at least this is my last semester - assuming I can pass astronomy that is! Fortunately, both classes are in the same building, so I have some free time in between them.

When the first class let out, I ran over to the coffee machine hoping that some of its foul tasting brew would help me stay awake for the second. As usual, there was a long line of equally uncaffeinated students. I saw my friends Joyce and Erika standing there sipping their coffee and waved them over to help me pass the time while I waited for my turn at the damn machine.

Joyce was grumping about how her boyfriend had dumped her, while Erika was in a bitchy mood over something her boyfriend did or didn't do. Sometimes I wonder why I stay friends with these two whiners.

Surprisingly, I was still hungry, too. One bagel may be fine for snack, but it didn't do much to replace all the energy I burned up with Kevin last night. I smiled at the memory. Then I cursed as I looked at the clock and realized I didn't have enough time left before my next class to wait in line for the stale sandwich machine.

After my second class, I ducked into the Taco Bell on the way back to my apartment and grabbed a four pack of Taco Supremes. When I got home, I pulled a can of Diet Coke from the 'fridge and walked back to my bedroom.

I shoved some papers aside on my makeshift desk-a piece of wood held up by a pair of cheap two-drawer filing cabinets --and put down the bag of tacos and the can of DC. I opened my laptop and started working on my marketing paper that was due on Monday. I nibbled on the tacos as I pieced together the various parts of the paper.

Around 5 o'clock, I called it quits and decided to hop in the shower. Nick hates it when I'm late for a date, so I wanted to make sure I had enough time to get ready. The warm water felt good hitting my skin. As I shampooed my hair, I started thinking about last night and Kevin.

God I wish Nick were more like Kevin, I thought to myself as I rinsed my hair. I bet if Kevin were here, he'd gently lather my hair and then carefully rinse it, making sure that all of the shampoo was gone before he used the conditioner...

I started washing the rest of my body, and I imagined it was Kevin's hand instead of mine that was rubbing soap all over my breasts. My nipples jumped to attention as I imagined Kevin washing me with his smooth, gentle hands.

He'd save washing my pussy for last. At the thought of Kevin running his hand through my cunt hair, I got very wet inside. I shoved one, then two fingers inside me. With my other hand, I flicked my clit, and in a few moments I felt that lovely familiar feeling.

As the orgasm built, my hands moved faster and faster. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer and my body began shaking from the overpowering sensations. I felt drained as I turned off the shower. I dried myself with a big fluffy towel and thought of Kevin again. Grabbing my robe from the hook on the back of the bathroom door, I thought I could smell Kevin's scent as I wrapped it around me.

Then I suddenly realized I wasn't going to see Kevin. I was meeting Nick. I pulled Nick's favorite blouse-an emerald green silk number--from the closet, and grabbed my new black jeans. As I got dressed, I found myself wishing Nick were more like Kevin...


I showed up at Bentleys at ten to seven. Of course Nick wasn't there yet. I walked up to the bar, ordered a Heineken, and waited for Nick to show up.

Around 7:30, Nick stumbled in with his buddies Erik and Tom. They looked at me like I was a piece of meat, their eyes paying special attention to my cleavage in Nick's favorite blouse. In an attempt to make it perfectly clear I was already spoken for, I put my arms around Nick and gave him a big kiss. I could smell the beer on his breath, so I knew Nick had been drinking with his buddies - several hours I'd guess since I knew when Nick has his last class of the day.

His mouth opened and our tongues danced together. Nick may have many faults, but his kissing isn't one of them. He waved his hand, said goodbye to his friends while we continued grinding our lips together. When we came up for air, the hostess escorted us to our table for dinner.

A waitress with a nametag of Molly brought over a couple of menus. Nick looked her over carefully. She was good looking, if you like blondes with oversized, fake boobs wearing a tight top that left little to the imagination.

I ordered another Heineken, while Nick ordered a Bud. Nick watched the waitress walk over to the bar to get our beer. From the direction of his gaze, I'd have bet money that he was ogling Molly's tight ass. We flipped through our menus repeatedly trying to make up our minds about our meal. Did a rich, creamy pasta creation sound good, or was a juicy steak in order? I had trouble making up my mind. When Molly brought over our beer, Nick ordered a t-bone steak with all the trimmings, while I decided that the pasta looked good. I watched Molly give Nick a once over when she thought I wasn't looking.

As we waited for our dinner to arrive, Nick said, "I called last night and Kim said you were out studying. Where were you?"

"I was working on my astronomy homework with a friend at the library," I responded. "I'm fucked if I don't pass this course. I won't graduate this spring."

Nick laughed. After four years of college, Nick still hadn't even picked a major. I often doubted that he'd ever graduate. "I wouldn't worry about graduating this spring. Spend another year here. I'm not going anywhere soon. Hang with me and we'll have a shit load of fun." He took a huge swig of beer as if to emphasize his point.

It suddenly hit me right then and there--Nick truly wasn't going anywhere. Not in school, and not in his life. Now Kevin, on the other hand, was on the fast track. I shook my head and tried to push Kevin out of my mind for the umpteenth time today.

When the waitress brought our dinner, she studied Nick very carefully. At six foot one and 180 pounds, Nick was one of the best-looking guys I had ever seen. I love to run my hands through his sandy blonde hair and his smooth chest demands to be kissed. He just exudes sex. It's no wonder that practically every girl that sees him wants him. Too bad, they can't have him.

I didn't say much during the rest of dinner while Nick talked about his day. He rambled on and on about how one of his professors "... couldn't tell his ass from a hole in the ground and probably never held a real job in his life..." Much like someone else I know, I thought to myself with a sad smile.

When the waitress brought the check, Nick patted his pocket and said, "I forgot my wallet."

Again, I thought to myself.

"Could you get the check for me, Babe? I'll pay you back later." Nick added a beaming smile, which made me melt inside.

The bill was $34.22. I took out my wallet and pulled out a couple of twenties. "That should cover it" I said. Nick pulled another five from my wallet and said that our waitress really deserved it.

I decided to take a piss while Nick waited for the waitress to take her money. On the way back to our table, I saw Nick talking to Molly. He had already given her the money, so I wasn't quite sure what was going on. Then I saw the busty waitress rip a piece of paper from her pad and write something on it. She folded up the paper tightly and placed it in Nick's hand. She closed his fingers around the note, and then reached up and gave him a peck on the cheek. Catching a glimpse of me standing there watching them, Molly smiled, winked at Nick, and then waltzed off towards the bar.

She gave him her phone number, I bet. I should be used to that by now, I sighed, making my way back to Nick. Girls like her always found Nick irresistible They were forever giving them their phone number. Fortunately, Nick was mine. I planned to wear him out tonight. That blonde bimbo didn't stand a chance with my man!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.