The Promise - Cover

The Promise

Copyright© 2003 by Traffic Guy

Chapter 3: Making The Right Moves

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Making The Right Moves - Dan Helton decides he owes something to the six women he used as surrogates for his late wife Hildie when celebrating the date of their anniversary. An expansion of the story "Red Dress," with Chapter 1 a slighty rewritten version of that story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"OOOOOHHH SHHHIIIITTTT!!!" How the hell did I ever let Nancy convince me to ride one of those damn roller coasters where your legs fly free and you go upside down! Thank God I hadn't eaten anything for several hours!

In case you haven't figured it out yet I was at a theme park with Nancy Galloway, last year's escort. I made the mistake of allowing her to pick where we'd go and what we'd do. She absolutely, positively loves roller coasters, the faster and scarier the better.

Guess what? I was not, repeat, not thrilled. In fact, I have spent most of my adult life avoiding situations where I would be put upside down. Kind of funny, considering my secret desire to be a) an astronaut or better yet b) a jedi knight. Hey, cut me some slack! I'm allowed to dream the impossible dream, aren't I?

Oh sure, I can handle most regular roller coasters and I've been on almost all of the simulation-type rides, but get me upside down or weightless - let's just say it isn't pretty.

We rolled to a stop and Nancy was just bubbling over and I'm sure was ready to get right back into line, but I think she actually took a close look at my green face and decided to be kind.

"Dan, can we try the water park now?"

Now THAT I can handle, especially on a warm day like today. "Sure thing. I think a little dip would be wonderful!"

She tried hard not to frown. "Could we try the slides and 'Thunder Falls?'"

"Absolutely! They're my favorite part of the whole park!"

That got a big smile from her, and off we went to the lockers to change.


Considering our experience on the coaster, Nancy was surprised and pleased when the first stop was the 100 foot water slide. The water slides I enjoy immensely and we went down every version they had, doing multiples on the ones we found the most exciting.

We stayed wet the rest of the day with "Thunder Rapids" being the last stop only because we kept going on it until the park closed. One of the attendants told us at the end that we had set the record for this summer at 22 straight times. Of course, she also informed us that the the park record was 73, done on a day when the park had light attendence and a group of four kids did nothing but ride it all day.

After showering and dressing I took her to a diner that stayed open late. It was run by a Greek family that didn't know anything about small portions, so we practically rolled out of there about midnight and headed to my place.


I awoke to the pleasant sensation of having the head of my cock firmly entrenched in a tight, wet, moving sheath.

"Hey sailor! New in town?" Nancy smirked down at me as my eyelids fluttered open.

I got into it right away. "Yes, indeed, missie. Where am I?"

"Mister, you're on one of the best rides in town."

"Oh? What's it called?"

"It's called 'The Twister, ' and it's guaranteed to make your heart beat faster!"

"You know, I think it's doing that already and I've barely started the ride!"

With that, Nancy starting moving her body up and down on my still engorging tool, gradually corkscrewing her cunt lips closer and closer to the base of my cock. Where Linda had only been able to take ten inches, after about five minutes Nancy was working her way past twelve. She had also started to come, and stopped moving and screamed when I rubbed her clit with my thumb, arching her back and pulling at her own tits. Once she calmed down she continued her journey, and when she hit bottom this look of incredible lust was on her face. We smiled at each other and got busy, moving in sychronization, faster and faster. She was indeed twisting and turning, creating incredible sensations on my cock. She was also cumming in waves without slowing down.

Finally, I felt my own cum starting to boil up from my balls. This time I was the one that grabbed and pulled her tits, and leaned up and nipped at one just as my jism exploded into her. She shouted something I couldn't make out and we both froze for a moment, then we were both spasming to beat the band.

As I came down from my orgasm I grabbed her and pulled her down onto me, grinding my pubic region on hers, trying to prolong her cum. Moments later she was limp in my arms, and I caressed her softly before drifting back to sleep.


"I've set up something I think you'll like." It was noon the next day, and we were still lounging in bed.

"It's up again?" she simpered, batting her eyelashes at me.

I snorted. "Nancy, I get the feeling you've been looking forward to this a long time."

"Whatever gave you that idea?"

"I think it has something to do with the way you drooled every time you eyed my crotch in the last 24 hours."

"I have not!" she snipped, "And besides, it's been 27 hours and I haven't drooled for at least twenty minutes. So there!"

I looked at her in amusement. "So, are you interested in my idea?"

"Maybe."

"I noticed during our previous encounter that you seemed to actually like the dancing. In fact, my recollection is that you were very, very good."

"You weren't so bad yourself," she smiled, "especially doing the tango."

I harrumphed at that. "Yes, well, blatant tumescence aside, do you think I'd be a good enough partner to try a little competitive dancing?"

Suddenly she looked interested. "What do you have in mind?"

"How about the amateur section of tonight's competition at the college?"

"Is the tango one of the categories?"

I winked at her. "First thing I checked."


Nancy was built to be a dancer. She was five-nine, 120 pounds, with light brown hair that had highlights dancing through it and brilliant green eyes. Her legs went all the way up and then some, and she could do side splits effortlessly, which she proved several times in bed.

When she had been a dance instructor years ago she had entered competitions with her then husband. The split came when she caught him fooling around with one of the male judges. She divorced him and hadn't danced again until our 'date' a year ago. It was the tango we danced that night, coupled with the sexual arousal she attained during it that had made her so eager to have a second shot at me.

I believe we performed even better at the competition, as the tango is usually hotter if you genuinely desire your partner. After our sexual bout earlier in the day we flowed together in nearly perfect harmony and the judges agreed, putting us in the callback group for the next day.

After another night riding "The Twister" (I know, technically she's riding me, but what the hell) we managed to get back to the college at 10am. We won the amateur tango and finished 3rd overall for the amateur class, and got many complements from the judges and other dancers.

One of the judges was particularly interested in Nancy and invited us out to dinner. He was witty and NOT gay and I saw Nancy start to warm up to him. He was also in his late thirties, just two years older than her, and ran his own studio. Surprise, surprise he was looking for a new partner!

He was very good at hinting around it, looking for some clue from one of us as to what our relationship was. I looked her in the eye, smiled and gave her a slow wink and a nod toward him. She lit up like a Christmas tree and gave me a quick nod.

"Terry, I know this is sort of quick, but I'd like to recommend Nancy as a possible partner. I found out she had been an instructor several years ago and conned her into being my partner for this competition. From the few times I've danced with her I'm pretty sure she can handle it." I smiled. "It would salve my conscience if you would at least give her a shot."

Terry was thrilled and spent the rest of the night trying unsuccessfully to keep from ignoring me and focussing solely on Nancy. She and I both gave each other furtive smirks from time to time, but it was obvious she was happy about his attention.

We finally parted, with Nancy promising to visit his studio Monday afternoon.


Back at my home we barely got in the door and Nancy attacked me, ripping my clothes off and hers and practically dragging me to the bedroom. We spent a wild hour and a half before she was snuggling contentedly at my side.

"Dan, you know what you've done, don't you?"

"You mean other than get fucked silly for the last hour and a half?"

She punched my shoulder. "I'm trying to be serious, here." The effect was lost as she was giggling as she said it.

"Oh, well then what is it that I've done?"

"You've given me back my life, you wonderful man, you!"

I pondered that for a moment. "Uh, gee, you've been pretty lively all the time I've known you."

She snuggled a little closer to me and sighed. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me." I started to reply when she shushed me. "No, let me talk. I'm still figuring this out myself and I think if I talk it all out..." she turned her head up to look in my eyes... "without any interruptions..." I nodded and she dropped her head back down next to my shoulder... "I'll be able to complete things in my own mind."

She took a moment to gather her thoughts before continuing. "When I found Mike with Harold, I was more than shocked. It destroyed me. It hit me hard on so many levels. Not only was there the whole gay business, which had me getting tests for HIV for the next six months to be sure, but there was the idea that either a) I wasn't woman enough to hold my man or b) I wasn't woman enough to attract a man only interested in women. Let's face it, I severely screwed myself up for a while. I wasn't ready to have any kind of relationship with anyone, and stayed as far away as possible from dancing, since that only reminded me of Mike and Harold. Since dancing had been the entire focus of my life up to that point I was basically giving up everything I cared about.

"I'm not exactly dumb and had gotten a Bachelor's of Fine Arts before getting married, and through a couple of connections got a job with a big corporation in Event Management. It turns out I was very good at staging things like annual meetings, sales and promotion conventions and product debuts and became head of the department in three years. I'm actually financially much better off than if I had stayed a dance instructor, but it was just a job to me. I got no thrill, no juice from it. I cared enough to do my best, but I also got a reputation as a cold bitch.

"Frankly, it was deserved. Since I didn't want any relationships, I treated everyone rather impersonally. I never got involved in the personal lives of anyone in my department or any of my bosses. In one respect, that helped immensely as I was seen as totally dedicated to my job. But there were also times when I overheard snippets of conversations about 'it's a shame that body is going to waste' and 'I'd like to light her fuse, ' etc. And that was from both women and men. I ignored it all.

"Then, about five years ago I met Linda." She crained her neck again to look up at me. "She's really special, you know." I nodded my head and she dropped back down again. "It was at a Special Olympics that my company co-sponsored. It was a long, hot, humid day and I'd done a lot of running around. Not much more than usual, but with the artificial turf field, the heat and the high humidity I overdid it. One second I was handling a minor crisis, the next I found myself lying on a cot in an air conditioned tent with a wet cloth on my forehead and an IV in my arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.