Inheritance
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2003 by Aphrodite_Goddess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Have you ever wished for the knock on the door or the letter in the mailbox, informing you of a fortune you have inherited? Well Miranda Adler got her wish, but was she prepared to face what her fortune had to offer?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Oral Sex  

Miranda Adler was laying in bed when she heard the knock at the door. She glanced at the clock. It read 7:07. "Who the heck could that be," she mumbled out loud.

"Hold on, I'm coming," she yelled as she reached for her robe.

The knocking grew louder the closer she moved to the door.

"Who is it?" she yelled, afraid to open the door this early in the morning.

"Ms. Adler, my name is Rupert Weinstein. I have some very good news for you. If you would open the door we can discuss it."

She peered through the peephole in the door. She saw a short man, about 5' 3" in height, Grey hair slightly balding, wearing a 3-piece suit. 'Ah, but this could be a trick, ' she thought to herself.

Miranda was a meek girl, standing all of 4'11" and weighing no more than 95lbs. She had straight auburn hair which she kept cut in a bob, the length of which touched her shoulders and accented her Green eyes. Her face, although pretty, showed signs of a hard life. Her mother had died when she was three from an accidental overdose of medication. Her father did his best to raise the little girl alone, until his eventual death to a plane crash on her 7th birthday. Since then she was tossed in and out of foster homes, often being abused both physically and sexually by the people she was supposed to trust to care for her. Her experiences throughout this time left her with a distrust of most people, especially men.

"Show me some identification!" she demanded

Mr. Weinstein reached for his wallet and withdrew both his license and a business card. The business card read as follows:

Rupert Weinstein

Solicitor

Catering to the Elite

The High Street

Virginia Water

Surrey, UK

With all his identification seemingly in order, Miranda reluctantly undid the chain lock and opened the door.

"May I come in Ms. Adler? I am sure you will be very pleased with what I have to tell you."

She held the door open and handed him back his identification while motioning him toward the living room.

"You will have to forgive my apprehension Mr. Weinstein. This is not a very good neighborhood you see, and at this early hour a girl has to be careful."

"Understood Ms. Adler."

"Please, call me Miranda. No one calls me Ms. Adler"

"Of course Miranda. Now what I have to tell you."

"I am sorry Mr. Weinstein. I have not had my coffee yet and my brain doesn't function properly without that first sip." She smiled, and started to head to the kitchen turning briefly. "Can I get you a cup?"

"That would be wonderful, thank you!"

A few short moments later she returned, placed two cups of coffee on the table, and sat in the chair directly opposite the couch occupied by Mr. Weinstein.

"I am sorry. Now, what were you saying?" She lifted the cup to her lips and took a few small sips as to not burn her mouth.

"Well Ms. Adler." Miranda looked at him with an 'I told you not to call me that' face. "I mean Miranda," he corrected himself.

He reached for some paperwork he had removed from his briefcase while waiting for her to return with the coffee. "What I have here is some paperwork in need of your signature" He handed her the stack of papers.

"What is this all for, Mr. Weinstein?" She asked while flipping through the ten or so pages of legal documentation.

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, didn't I! Well, Ms. Adler, our records indicate that you are the only surviving relative to Mr. Horace

Adler. Mr. Adler was your father's cousin. He and his wife of 50 years were killed last month in a car crash. God rest their souls.

My office has handled the Adler affairs for the past 30 years. They had no children. According to the Last Will and Testament, Mr. Adler, since there was no immediate family to leave his estate to and he didn't want the estate to go to the county, he therefore made arrangements with my office that upon his and his wife's deaths, we would hire a private detective to find the closest living relative to his bloodline. That has lead our search to you Miranda." He reached down and took a sip of his coffee, which had been getting cold.

"Oh my, I was not even aware that daddy had a cousin in England.

This is just so much to take in. Please tell me what is all this paperwork, and what is it that this estate consists of?"

"Well Miranda. The stipulation of the Will is this: Whom ever is deemed the rightful heir to the Adler estate must move into and spend at least one week in the Adler Manor in England. If they survive the week, they will inherit the entire estate, the contents of which will be revealed at that time."

"I assume you mean by survive that I remain in the Manor without leaving?" she said with a nervous tremor in her voice.

"Well the Will does not go into details, but yes I would also take it that way. If, however, you do not survive the week, the Estate will be put up for public auction, unless there is another relative that can be found." Reluctantly she signed all the paperwork and handed it back to him.

"Now Miranda, here is your plane ticket. Your flight leaves today at 3 pm. All arrangements have been made for your safe arrival at the

Manor." He handed her the ticket and stood extending his hand to shake hers.

"That is such short notice! I have work and... , " she was clambering for words.

"All the arrangements have been taken care of, Miranda. I took the liberty of contacting your employers and explaining the situation to them. You are being given an immediate leave of absence with no repercussions to you. If you decide not to stay in England you may return and your job will be waiting for you. However, I will hint to the fact that should you fulfill the term of the Will, you will no longer be in a position of needing to work." He was grinning from ear to ear. It was an evil kind of grin that left Miranda with the feeling that he knew more than he was letting on to.

"Will it be okay if I brought a friend along?" she asked.

"There is nothing here that says you can't. I will make arrangements for an extra ticket to be waiting for you at the airport terminal.

Good luck, Miranda. I will meet you at your hotel in the morning and we will go over to the Manor together." He reached out and took her hand. "Have a nice flight, my dear," he said as he bent down and kissed the back of her hand, then turned and walked out the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.