To Live In a Factory - Cover

To Live In a Factory

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - Jonas decides to stay for a while in the Italian factory he inherited from his father, and to start work on a symphony. The women there never cease to astonish him.<br>If you have not read, or do not remember, "To Inherit a Factory", you are warmly recommended to read that story first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual  

Chapter 1

Next morning he spent setting up gear, sorting out the sheet music, which he had already printed in three copies, and planning for printing the missing pages. When he went to lunch, he brought his laundry to drop it in the containers. He had hardly sat down in the cantina when Sarah turned up.

"Hi, Jonas. I have two messages for you. A gentleman called. He wanted me to tell you that your coffee lady is in hospital with a broken leg and a concussion. He said you would know who she is."

"Oh, God, it has to be my kind old lady on the mountain. Did he tell you where she is?"

"Yes, she's in a private clinic in Riva. This is the address." Sarah handed him a small note.

Jonas started to get up from his chair, but Sarah stopped him. "Take it easy, Jonas, they will not allow visitors during the siesta, but her son will be there around half past three."

"OK, I'll go and visit her, then. What is the second message?"

"There is going to be a welcome-home party tonight. We have voted for a grill party on the roof, and everybody is going to be there. We hope you'll come."

"How should I be able to say no? By the way, is Andrea ready to resume my Italian lessons?"

"Sure. Be ready at two o'clock, she'll be there." Sarah leaned over and whispered into his ear: "Don't take anybody over for the Siesta. Tonight you're going to need all the libido you can muster."

So Jonas slept through the siesta, was awakened by efficient and cool Andrea for his lesson, and by three o'clock he rolled his Morgan out of the factory garage. At a florist's in Riva he purchased a large bouquet of roses, and on the stairs to the clinic he met a most grateful farmer. "I'm not at all sure mom would have survived her head-injuries, if you hadn't brought us the radios. She barely managed to call me; otherwise she might have stayed on the floor and bled to death."

"Aahhh, my young Adonis... you've been away for so long. Have you made some good music?"

Jonas handed her the roses and squeezed her hand lovingly. "Yes, I made some unusual and exciting music. But now I'm back, and what am I going to do, now that I can't get my espresso and fresh buns? I was so scared when I received your son's message."

"Ach, der... Oh, he's a great boy. And so are you, son. The two of you saved my life."

"My mother will have to stay here for a couple of weeks, and then she'll have to rest for another month, they say. But I'm sure she'll want you to visit, and I'm also sure she'll make your espresso and bake the buns. The doctors here don't know what a tough old mountain woman she is."

"Certainly I'll want to visit. I'll come here a few times too. And, please, don't you scare us like this another time."

"Ach, you sweet boy. I'd like to hug you, if I could. Now, off you go, back to all your young girls and leave this old lady so she can get some rest."

Jonas patted her hand, smiled to her son, and soon he was on his way back from Riva. His house was very quiet when he returned. He managed to print out the rest of the finished score before he sat down on the terrace with a cool glass of wine. He had some thinking to do.

He really had not given it a thought before: It was going to be difficult and time consuming, to get one of the established symphony orchestras in Denmark to perform his symphony. Perhaps he should spend a week or two going back to Denmark and try to 'sell' his work. Finally he dozed off on the sofa with lovely images of horny women floating through his mind.

Darkness was falling on the lake when he woke up, fully rested and in a very fine mood. In the shower he wondered what the women had cooked up for him. He felt sure they were planning on something special. His time in Italy had changed his view of women quite a lot. They were a lot more inventive and daring when they were together, than he would ever have guessed. And kinky! "Well, we'll see," he thought. He dressed in a pair of white slacks and a white polo shirt, which elicited a remark from one of the women in the lift to the roof: "Ah, the white knight visits us."

Long tables were laid out with flowers and all, and everybody was there - including all the children. Once again he was very impressed by their good behaviour. Table manners were impeccable, and the two times some argument started, one of the bigger children got up and went to calm down the situation. Everything done in a kind and smiling way. He leaned over to the lady on his left, someone he had never talked to, but who had introduced herself as 'Cecilia' - "and I don't speak English." In his budding Italian Jonas said: "In Denmark... many children... party... chaos." He was answered with a pearly laughter, and a lot of Italian words of which he only understood: lovely children.

It dawned upon Jonas that someone was pulling his leg, because when he turned to the woman on his right, she didn't understand a word of English, either. When he looked round the table he saw Gina and Andrea sitting side by side, smiling at him and waving their hands. "All right," he thought, "if that's what they want I'll try to give it to them."

I shall spare my readers any attempt to mimic his first dabbling in Italian conversation by writing in broken up, grammatically indecent, and generally lousy English. Annabelle, the lady on his right, was a kind, mature woman, probably in her mid forties, and she helped him along with her willingness to understand him, and her slow speech, which helped him a lot. Between them these two women kick-started Jonas on his use of the Italian language. They had a lot of fun, laughing good-naturedly at his many errors, and they actually let him feel a little bit proud, that he had become so good at it in such a short time.

Time rushed by for Jonas. It was exciting to try his Italian, but it was exhausting, too. Suddenly it was way past ten o'clock, most of the children and some of the women had left the party, and Jonas saw Sarah approach him. He got out of his chair and hugged her, but she broke off very quickly. "Not here," she whispered. "If you go home in 10 or 15 minutes, there's a small party waiting for you."

"You'll be there, too?"

"No. This time you're on your own. Enjoy yourself." She kissed his cheek and was gone.

In a way Jonas was disappointed that she was not coming, but on the other hand, his many weeks on Cape Horn with only three bearded Spaniards as company, had made him really horny and hungry for some good fucking.

He did not at all feel let down, but certainly he was surprised and a little bit shocked, even if he had already experienced quite a lot in Arthur's house. When he entered his door he was met by the sight of 6 women in various models of slutty underwear, busy exciting each other with fingers and mouths. He recognized Rose in her usual stockings and suspenders, but he could only see her narrow back and her red hair, because her face was buried between Andrea's open thighs. He really hadn't expected to see his 'teacher' at an orgy where a man was present. He also recognised one of the 'slave-girls'. She was bent over the back of an arm-chair with one woman holding her down by her long hair, while two others were slapping her ass with their bare hands.

When he entered the room, Rose raised her head from Andrea's pussy, glistening around her lips from Andrea's juice. "Hi, Jonas. Welcome to your welcome-home orgy."

"Thank you, Rose, you all look totally ravishing." He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. While he got rid of his trousers he asked her: "And what theme do you have for tonight?" He said this with a questioning look at Andrea.

"Oh, tonight we don't really have a 'theme'. We are just about the six kinkiest women in the whole place, and we are here to fuck the life out of you and of ourselves."

"And I'm here to take good care of the women you're not fucking at the moment. Yeah, I saw your glance, Jonas." There was a lusty twist to Andrea's smile.

Jonas reached out for Rose. Once more he wondered how her skinny, small-titted body could have that much sexappeal. She was all hot skin and bones, flaming red long curls and an abundant red bush. Her face was beautiful, but her body looked much too anorexic to his taste; and yet his cock jumped to attention the moment she took his outstretched hands. She dragged him to the sofa, pushed him down and climbed his thighs in one languid motion. Her thighs and her bush were slick with juice, and yet her cunt was tight and hot when she lowered herself onto him. Not like many other skinny girls, who have cunts like city gates. Rose was so much taller than Jonas, that when she leaned into him, her small, pointed tits were right in his face. He closed his mouth round her right tit and found her left one with his hand. For a while he caressed and kissed them, but when he bit and pinched her nipples at the same time, Rose moaned sexily and moved her slick cunt up and down faster and faster.

He sensed how Andrea walked round to the back of the sofa and leaned in to kiss Rose. A shiver ran through her body, and even if she sat still for a moment, small trembling movements of her vagina kept Jonas excited. Suddenly Andrea broke her kiss, turned her head round and cried sharply: "Hey, slave-girl, come over here. We need you to lick Rose's ass while she fucks." He wished he could have watched, but Rose blocked the view. At least he felt how the woman knelt between his legs, and a moment later Rose let out a wild guttural scream. Jonas felt the contractions begin.

"Hold her hips," Andrea snarled, while she grabbed Rose's arms. Between the three of them Rose had the longest and wildest orgasm. The slave-girl had trouble holding her mouth and tongue in contact with her asshole, but Jonas's fat cock got the sauciest massage it had ever received. Rose screamed and yelled for more than three minutes while orgasm upon orgasm tore through her skinny body. With sheer power of will Jonas managed to hold back his own come, all through to the last moment, when Rose let out her last wail and fainted.

Andrea and the slave-girl lifted the unconscious Rose off him and placed her on the floor. Andrea stretched out beside Rose and cradled her head in her arms, waiting for her to regain consciousness.

Jonas noticed how Rose had showered him with juice. His thighs and lower belly were dripping wet. He called the slave-girl and ordered her to clean him with her tongue. When she had licked up all of Rose's juice she grabbed his cock and swallowed it. Remembering her masochistic nature, Jonas slapped her cheek. "Oh, no, your mouth is not worthy of my cock." He turned round to the two women who were new to him. He caught the eyes of a tough-looking bleached blonde. She was an exotic sight: Her long hair evidently was bleached, because her trimmed bush was jet black. She was wearing very heavy make up, a black platform bra leaving her prominent nipples free, and stay up stockings. Several tattoos on her slim body made her look even more vulgar. "Hey, Snowwhite, would you like to suck me off? I don't want to come in the mouth of a slave."

"Of course." She sat down in the sofa beside Jonas. "Do you really want Snowwhite to suck you off? Why not my juicy cunt?"

By this time the slave-girl was crawling backwards, away from Jonas. He reached down and grabbed her hair and dragged her up close.

"Oh, no. You stay here. Your mouth is unworthy, but your face will be a fine place so spray my jism, when Snowwhite makes me come."

"Aahh, what a fine idea. Wait a minute." The second unknown woman left the chair, where she and Snowwhite had been spanking the slave-girl. "I'm Connie. Let me take care of her ass and cunt. I think she needs to be shown her place." She showed them two nasty looking dildos, which she inserted with no preliminaries. She rammed the fattest up the slave's cunt, and then she put pressure on the slim, black dildo, until it disappeared up her ass.

"Now she's ready," Connie smiled.

"Play with my nipples," Snowwhite smiled, and I'll give you the best blow-job ever." She leaned over and wrapped her red lips round his cock. She had not been bragging. That woman knew how to give pleasure to a cock! Soon she had Jonas groaning from the exquisite sensations she sent through his body. A moment later Connie stopped jiggling the dildoes and started spanking the slave-girl instead. Hard and fast slaps rained on her ass and the back of her thighs. The sight of the slave-girl's face was too perverse for Jonas. The pain caused tears to fill her eyes and run down her cheeks, but through the tears a smile of happy fulfilment spread on her face.

Jonas grabbed Snowwhite's long white hair, and he moaned: "Careful, now, I'm going to come." The only sounds in the room were the hard slaps and Jonas' groaning.

A second before Jonas was coming, Snowwhite lifted her face from his cock. Her right hand moved fast on his cock while she panted: "Come on, Jonas, spurt on her. Flood her face."

Five hard jets of sperm hit the slave-girl's face, her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks and her lips. With a whimper she showed how an orgasm hit her. She rolled over on her side, and with her hands she wiped the sperm all over her face and down her chest, while her knees were drawn up, almost into a foetal position. Her cramps pressed the dildo's out of her orifices, while she moaned again and again: "Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

The sixth woman came in from the terrace, dressed in a blue, flowing negligee. "Hi, Jonas. What a fine show." She went up close to the slave-girl, who was still on the floor. Snowwhite whispered to Jonas: "She's Alberta; she's the slave-girl's Mistress."

Alberta pushed the slave-girl with her foot. "Get up. You can go and shower now, and then you can leave. We don't need you any more."

"Please, Mistress. Do I have to shower? Can't I take this home?" She pointed to her face and chest. "My cape is hooded, and no one will notice."

Alberta looked round the room and was met with nodding heads. "All right. If you sneak up the kitchen staircase, I guess it's OK." The slave-girl got up from the floor, kissed her Mistress' hand, and was gone a minute later.

Snowwhite let out a pearly laughter. "Alberta, I bet you that Jo and Anna will be all over her for the next couple of hours. Do you think she'll have anything left for you, when you get home."

Alberta smiled at Snowwhite. "I certainly hope I'll get plenty here, so I won't need her, when I get home."

The party was quite relaxed when Rose regained her consciousness. Snowwhite went to the bar and poured 6 glasses of Asti Spumante. "Let's take these to the terrace and relax a little."

The night was surprisingly warm for a mountain lake, and the six almost naked people enjoyed the air and the faint sounds from the water. Snowwhite lifted her glass: "Jonas, I think you've given me a nickname. From tonight I'll proudly answer to 'Snowwhite', even if my real name is Daniella."

"How long time have you been working here," Jonas asked Snowwhite.

"Right since your father changed his policy about this place. I guess that was about 12 years ago, wasn't it, girls?"

"Yeah, 12 or 13, I don't really remember, and I really don't care, either." Alberta smiled at Snowwhite. "But I know I'll stay here until I'm carried out in a box, or I'm kicked out when my kids have finished their education."

"Oh," Jonas said. "You have to leave when your kids can fend for themselves?"

"Yes, to make room for another single mother, who doesn't want to marry one of the famous Latin Lovers."

"Hip-hip, hooray, for Danish lovers!" Rose was all game again. "Those Italian boys just want another mother to push around and to do their cooking and laundry."

"Yep," Alberta laughed, "and if you've got kids by some other guy, they'll tell you long tales about all the money they cost. All of it because they're jealous."

Snowwhite looked around. Suddenly she spread her legs wide and started caressing her black, trimmed cunt. "Why all that talking? I thought we had come here to fuck Jonas." She turned her attention to Jonas, and patted her cunt. "How about this one? Would you like to try this really hot ermine's tail?"

"You look very tempting." In three steps Jonas was between her legs and had rammed his cock all the way to the bottom.

"Ooohhhh, and you are very big! God, you feel good!"

"Daisy chain, daisy chain," someone chanted.

"Yes, in the bedroom." There was a lot of rustle and footsteps, and suddenly Jonas and Snowwhite were alone on the terrace.

"Oh, God, Jonas, I'm so close to coming. Please, fuck me, faster, faster..." Her heavily made up face was distorted with lust, and tears of pleasure were forming in her eyes. She folded her hands behind his neck and swayed her back to get closer to him, while she humped her cunt towards his pelvis each time he hit her. Juice gushed round his cock, and suddenly she almost hyperventilated. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, and she crossed her legs behind his ass, holding him in a tight grip while the orgasm cursed through her body. Jonas decided that he would try to hold back, even if the contractions of her vagina felt even better than the blowjob she had given him earlier. When the contractions died down her legs slumped to the floor, and her strangling hold round his neck relaxed.

"Wow, you're good, Snowwhite. Not only pretty, but so hot." He leaned in and kissed her.

"Yeah," she laughed, still short of breath. "And you're not half bad, either. Go and join those horny women in their daisy chain."

Actually Jonas was very curious to learn what a 'daisy chain' was. He had never heard the word, but he soon learned to appreciate it. The four women formed a big circle on the huge bed, each with her head buried between the legs of the next woman. The only sounds were slurping tongues and groans of lust.

He looked down on them for a moment, then it became too much. "Hey, ladies, I hate to stop a good thing, but I've got this hard problem which has been all alone for seven weeks. Anyone care to help me?"

There was some rustle on the bed, and a few frustrated protest. Andrea pointed to the other three: "Make your choice. I'm sure they are all willing."

Rose was the first: "I'm sure Connie and I can bring your problem down. Then Andrea can prepare Alberta for an 'Arthur Revival'."

"Wow, will you do that, Andrea?" Alberta's eyes were bright and shiny with lust. "That would be so great."

Connie grabbed his hand and pulled him down on the bed. When she placed her feet on either side of him, Jonas could look up upon an utterly luxurious body, as pretty as Marilyn Monroe had had. "Help me, Rose, I want him to hit home in his first try." While Connie slowly bent her knees, Rose spread her cuntlips wide with one hand, while she took hold of Jonas' solid cock and guided it in. A hot, wet and tingling Heaven descended upon him. For a moment she leaned down and kissed him eagerly. It was wildly erotic that her face tasted of some other woman's juice, and for a short second Jonas had to concentrate on some mathematical equation in order not to come immediately.

Rose was kneeling beside them. Now she reached in with both hands, the left hand to diddle Connie's clit, and the right hand to fondle her asshole. A little later Jonas felt Rose's finger slip up Connie's ass, and hell broke loose. "Just enjoy, Jonas, this whore can come for the longest time, and I'm sure you'll love it."

For more than three minutes Connie was whimpering and crying, making small and fast movements up and down his pole, but the exquisite thing about it were the contractions of her hot cunt. Jonas felt as if his cock was buried in a silken jacuzzi. A major orgasm was building in his cock and in his mind. Connie's beautiful body and Rose's manipulations got to him, and while he roared like a bear he spurted up into the hot cunt.

Connie stayed on top of him, while he fell back on the bed and relaxed with closed eyes. Through the haze of his satisfaction he heard Rose say: "Andrea, are you soon ready with your 'Arthur's Revival? Jonas will soon be ready to try it."

Now they had Jonas curious, but he could see nothing. Rose and Connie blocked his view. A little later his cock had diminished to a limp third of its former pride, and with a little wet plop it fell out of Connie. When she rolled off Jonas she moaned: "He's ready, girls, you take him."

Jonas lifted his head and saw the weirdest sight. Alberta was on her back with her legs spread wide, and Andrea had her hand buried in her snatch, fistfucking her slowly.

"Come, Jonas, you've got to try this." While Rose dragged him towards Alberta, Andrea pulled out her hand. The sight of Alberta's stretched, gaping hole, was not the prettiest in the world, but Rose and Andrea guided him in between Alberta's thighs and fed his limp cock into that wide open gash. It just dropped in, and really Jonas was a bit disappointed: He could not feel a thing. Rose and Andrea placed their hands on his behind and applied a slight pressure, just to make sure he would not pull back. "Just wait," Andrea mumbled, "you're going to like this."

"Tell Snowwhite to bring the champagne," Rose said, and soon they were quite a weird sight: Alberta lying absolutely 'dead', with her eyes closed and Jonas between her thighs, Rose and Andrea holding down his ass, and Connie and Snowwhite bringing round glasses of champagne for everyone except Alberta. The four women chatted and laughed as if this was the most natural position in the world. Jonas sipped of his champagne and soon put in little remarks in the conversation. Suddenly he went dead silent.

"Here we go, Rose laughed." Slowly and softly Alberta's stretched cunt was closing in on his limp cock. He felt the soft, wet walls touch the sides of his cock; then slowly a silky pressure, and a little later a gentle, milking movement, which caused his cock to grow an inch. The whole scene was absolutely hilarious. Alberta who was limp and dead to the world, except for her cunt which was creeping in on him, and the four other women chatting away and sipping champagne, as if this was the most natural thing in the world.

A tingling sensation on the underside of his cock made it grow another inch, and slowly the two opposite movements made Jason terribly horny: His cock was growing and Alberta's cunt was contracting towards normal size. At last he could not stay calm, and he made the tiniest movements in and out of Alberta.

"Ahhh, what was good for the father works for the son." Rose bent down and kissed Jonas. "It's very proper that you should try this with Alberta. She was the one who invented it for Arthur. Is it good?"

"God, you horny cow. It's crazy. My cock is so terribly hard. Is she going to play dead all the time?"

"Yes, she loves it that way. The only way we can 'wake her up' is very special."

"Tell me, damn it. I'm so horny that my cock is hurting."

"All right. Pull out for a minute." Soon Jonas was sitting on the bed with his impressive tool stretching up his belly. Rose turned round. "Come on, girls, let's get her out on the bathroom bench."

Andrea and Connie supported the limp Alberta by her arms, and soon she was lying open-legged with her ass pulled out to the edge of the low bench. Snowwhite guided Jonas up between her thighs, and when he knelt on the floor, Alberta's sopping cunt was right in front of his swollen cockhead. Snowwhite guided him in, while Connie straddled Alberta's belly with a horny grin on her face.

"Brace yourself," Snowwhite whispered into Jonas' ear, "this is real kinky." While Jonas started fucking Alberta, Connie reached down and spread her cuntlips with her fingers. A hot, yellow stream of piss sizzled out of her, and hit Alberta's belly and her mons. Alberta woke up with a scream. "Oh, fuck, you horny bitches. You know I can't stand it. Aaahhhh, oh God, fuck, fuck, fuck." She was humping around on the low bench.

"Hold her thighs, Jonas. We'll hold her arms." Jonas locked his arms around Alberta's knees and squeezed them hard against his hips. He felt splashes of Connie's hot piss hit him where he was joined with Alberta. He had never tried anything so kinky, but damn how he liked it! The minute Connie had finished, Andrea straddled Alberta's face and let go of a hot stream, which she guided with the fingers holding her cuntlips apart. She sprayed Alberta all the way from her forehead, down her nose and mouth, to her jiggling breasts. Alberta was coming all the time, screaming and groaning, while cramps were running through her body. Jonas wondered how it was possible, that her cunt, which had been such a stretched hole, was now squeezing his cock like a vibrating vice. Andrea bent her knees and rubbed her cunt all over Alberta's face while the last drops seeped out of her.

When she stepped away, Rose took over. She placed her feet beside Andrea's ribcage. She looked unbelievably tall as she towered over Jonas and Andrea. With a wicked smile she brought her hands to her red bush and asked Jonas: "Would you care for a little shower, too, Sir?"

Jonas had not answered her question when she let go. An impressive gush hit his belly, then his groin, then Alberta's belly, and last her quivering tits. That was too much for Jonas. A rush of perverted images flew through his brain, and he could not help it; with a loud roar he started coming. He fucked and he came, he fucked and he came, until he collapsed on top of Alberta.

Snowwhite pulled him off and told Rose and Connie to take him to the shower. Andrea helped Snowwhite to pull the screaming Alberta down on the floor. "Stretch your legs," Snowwhite snarled. "No, up in the air." When they were stretched to her satisfaction Snowwhite stepped in between them and quickly lowered her cunt to cover Alberta's. She had just clamped her own vagina down on Alberta when she started pissing. Some overflowed, but some was pressed up into Alberta, which made her scream and come a last time. With a pitiful whimper Alberta let her legs fall to the floor. A small stream of Snowwhite's piss seeped out of Alberta while she moaned: "Oh, God, no more, no more. I can't take any more."

A lot of laughter and splashing of water came from one of the shower stalls. Rose poked her head out and laughed: "We really got our Danish lover boy, girls. He had never imagined we could be so kinky."

"Wait a second," Andrea smiled. "We'll hose down Alberta and the floor, then we'll join you."

When they had finished cleaning up, the three women piled into the stall to the others. A lot of hands with a lot of soap and a lot of laughter brought them all back to reality. Suddenly Andrea went very quiet. She looked at Jonas for a moment, then she said in a very low voice: "Jonas, you are very, very special. You are the first man in many years I've wanted to feel against my naked body. Will you hold me a minute?" A little later, while the water from the shower was still running down all of them, she let go of Jonas, got up on her toes and pressed a loving kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, Jonas, that was lovely."

Rose wanted to fill the jacuzzi and for them all to pile in, but she lost the vote. They were all very exhausted and very satisfied, and the only thing they wanted was to go to bed. Rose was the first to get dressed. She gathered the glasses and dumped them in the dishwasher, and soon the beautiful house by the lake was quiet.


Chapter 2

The next couple of weeks brought Jonas more than three minutes into his finale, and once again he began to contemplate how he would get his symphony performed. A few phone calls to different agents in Copenhagen were not very successful. Of course he knew that the big orchestras had very long schedules, but it was quite discouraging to be told, that he should probably have to wait at least three years, maybe four, if his symphony was accepted.

He burned a bunch of CDs with the music he had finished, packed the printed scores, and made ready for the drive north. He told Sarah that he would try to visit the conductors of some of the major symphony orchestras in Denmark. Maybe that would help.

He called his brother Jonathan to announce his arrival in Copenhagen.

"How wonderful. We have left your rooms untouched after we took over the house, so we hope you'll stay with us while you're here."

He did not explain to Jonathan the nature of his business, but of course he told Sarah. They said their sad goodbyes, and 20 hours later Jonas parked in front of 'the house'. He was met on the stairs by his pretty sister in law, Helle, and their lovely daughter Kis. Not until they hugged and kissed did he realise how much he had missed his family. Jonathan was at the factory, but he had promised to be home for dinner.

There was a terrible lot to be told, and unknown events to be explained, and even if Jonas was very tired from the long drive, he did not go to bed until around 11. The next day he was at the telephone the whole morning. Most conductors did not want to see him or his music. They wanted him to contact them via an agent. Only the conductor in Odense seemed interested, and they scheduled a short meeting the next day, Friday. He leafed through the score, stopped here and there for a few minutes, and then turned to Jonas.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.