To Live In a Factory - Cover

To Live In a Factory

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - Jonas decides to stay for a while in the Italian factory he inherited from his father, and to start work on a symphony. The women there never cease to astonish him.<br>If you have not read, or do not remember, "To Inherit a Factory", you are warmly recommended to read that story first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual  

Chapter 1

When Jonas woke up he was alone. A small note was placed on the pillow beside him: "We had to go to work. Breakfast is in the cantina on the ground floor. Thank you for a wonderful night."

He looked around. All traces of their wild lovemaking had disappeared, except from his memory. A quick shower brought him back to reality, and soon he enjoyed the morning light on the terrace. The serene quiet, and the beauty of the lake and the mountains, made up his mind for him. He would start working on his first symphony here. For a long time during his studies, he had built the structure of a big work in his head, but he had never had the time, the peace, and the inspiration to do anything about it.

On his way to the cantina he poked his head into Sarah's office. "Hi, dear. What a wonderful night. I'm going to have some breakfast, and then we should talk."

"Sure. I'll join you there in a few minutes. You go ahead."

He was halfway through his breakfast when Sarah joined him. "You wanted to talk?"

"Sure. I still can't believe yesterday was true." He smiled and touched Sarah's hand on the table.

"I have decided to stay here and start work on a symphony. I'll never find a more inspiring place. Is it OK that I stay for a while?"

She smiled. "I'm sure a lot of the girls shall welcome it, and I for one."

"I shall have to call Copenhagen, then. I have to order a powerful computer to make hard disk recording, a new keyboard and some software. Then I'll have to go there for about a week to pick it up, and to have the computer store arrange a crash-course in the software. Can I use the phone in your office?"

"Oh, we didn't show you? There is a phone in the small cupboard on the wall, beside the sofa. You're sure you couldn't get the stuff in Verona?"

"I'm sure I could get it, but I'm not sure they could get an instructor to show me how the software is used."

"Well, I shall not try to put pressure on you to stay. It was only to spare you the long ride to Denmark and back."

"That's very sweet of you. Maybe Verona could work out. The software I need is in English. Maybe they have a guy there, who can instruct me in English."

"Do you want me to call the biggest computer store in Verona? If you tell me what you need, I can ask."

"Yes. That might be a good idea. You might also call a modern music store. Perhaps they are more likely to know."

"OK. Write a list to me. I'll call before noon. Just drop the list at my office, when you have finished your breakfast. OK?"

"Sure, pretty lady."

Sarah blushed and left hurriedly. Jonas wondered if he should be able to follow her advice: "This is sex, not love. Don't make preferences."

When he dropped by her office she was not there. He placed the list on her desk and returned to 'Arthur's house'. Around 11 he heard the faint sound of a telephone ringing. He opened the small cupboard. It was Sarah.

"The music-store was a good idea. The computer people had no idea, but there is a guy at the music-store who seems to know all about it. He speaks perfect English. Call him now, he's waiting for your call."

The guy really seemed to know all about it. When he heard that Jonas wanted to work on a symphony, he quickly made some calculations. Then he said: "You'll need a very powerful server to keep such a large file, and then you'll need a fast client with a lot of memory to do the work on. Plus a printer, of course, to print out the sheet music. I use Macintosh myself, and I can recommend it strongly. I haven't had one single breakdown, and not one overload."

"OK. Seems Macintosh is it."

"Sure. It's a little more expensive, but worth the extra money. About the keyboard: I should recommend that you visit us personally. It's up to personal taste, whether you like the different voices. I gather you want something as close to natural as possible."

"Of course. I should prefer one with all the instruments of the symphony orchestra."

"Sure. We've got 5 of that kind, but you should hear them yourself. If you can drop by around 10 tomorrow, I shall have them lined up for you. By then I shall also know how much time I need to get the computers here, and I shall be able to give you an estimate of the price. By the way, do you know the Ally mixer-program? It's quite new. When you regulate forte-piano on each single instrument, it will write it into the sheet music. Very smart."

"Wow. No, we didn't have that at the school of music in Copenhagen. Saves a lot of manual work, doesn't it?"

"Definitely. I have a copy here, which you can try."

"Good. See you tomorrow, at ten."

At noon production was stopped, and a light lunch was served at the cantina. Jonas was led to a chair with the name of Arthur carved on the back. He only knew Sarah and Gina among the women at his table. He told Sarah about his trip to Verona the next day.

"Fine. I shall have a map of Verona ready for you tomorrow. It's a fine town, but it's almost impossible to find your way about, if you haven't got a good map. One thing more: We shall have to schedule your Italian lessons. That is, if you are still intended on learning."

"Sure, I really want to learn Italian."

"Gina will be your first tutor. She'll focus on pronunciation and everyday language. You know, so you'll be able to go shopping, or manage a visit to a restaurant, etc. Depending on how good a learner you are, she might do it in a couple of weeks."

"At least I'm not a bad learner. I speak English and German and a little bit of French."

Gina smiled at him. "Then Italian should not pose a problem."

Sarah asked: "What time would you prefer? We can give Gina an hour, either right after the siesta, or towards the end of working hours. That means she'd be at Arthur's house either around two or around five."

"For a start, at least, I think I'd prefer two o'clock. That way I shall be able to compose in the morning, and then have a long afternoon and early evening, too."

"Fine," Gina said. "I'll be there at two."

As lunch was coming to an end, a rather small, slim woman, sitting opposite Jonas, asked Sarah: "Have you shown Jonas how the sofa on the terrace opens up? You know, that was Arthur's favourite place for his siesta."

Sarah laughed. "No, we didn't get to that. But I guess that you would like to show him, Luna."

She blushed and mumbled: "I could, you know." She turned her head a little and looked at Jonas.

"That would be very nice of you. Shall we leave?"

They had some small talk on the walk to his house. Luna was not as proficient in English as the other women he had met up till now. She also seemed to be quite shy.

When they were on the terrace she said: "Arthur always had his siesta on the terrace. Only in very hot summers did he use the bedroom. There is air-conditioning there."

She approached the sofa and showed him how to unfold it. Most appropriate that she had volunteered, because the mechanism was quite complicated, and he wouldn't have found out by himself.

"Where are your children now? I mean, that you can go here and help me?"

"I have only one child. They sleep either in the kindergarten or in the sleeping hall. Some of them just play in the playground."

For a little while Luna just stood there, as if she wanted him to take some kind of an initiative. As if she was too shy to do so herself. She was actually very pretty, in an innocent way. Small and slim with a lovely complexion, which made it impossible to decide whether she was 17 or 28.

"Well. I think I'm going to lie down. Would you care to rest with me, or would you rather go back to your own place?"

"I'd like to spend the siesta here, it's so quiet."

Jonas stepped up to her and opened his arms. As if it was the most natural thing in the world, she melted into his arms and hugged him.

"We shall have to get rid of some of our clothes, then, shouldn't we?"

She looked up into his eyes. "I guess so, it's most comfortable if you are naked, you know."

When he took hold of her T-shirt and pulled upwards, she lifted her arms to make it easier. The cutest little tits were bared to his eyes. She quickly removed her skirt and panties in one movement, and laid down on the double bed. She pulled the thin, white sheet over her body and waited. While Jonas undressed he looked down on Luna. You could say she was the absolute opposite of the women, who had fucked him last night. She was shy and a little embarrassed, but in her eyes he saw her longing. When he joined her on the bed, she slipped into his arms and laid her head on his shoulder while she pressed her belly and her pubic bone into his hip.

"It's the first time I've done it," she almost whispered.

"Done what?"

"Taken a seat at Arthur's table."

"What makes that so special?"

"Oh, my God, they haven't told you?"

"No."

"Those of us, who would like to spend the siesta with Arthur, sit down at his table at lunch. Well, now it is with you. But there was always kind of a fight to get a seat there."

"Wow. They didn't tell me."

"I've always been too shy to do it, because the whole hall will know that you are horny, but you looked so cute and young. I couldn't help doing it."

In one soft, sliding movement she rolled on top of him, sensed his hardening cock and softly pressed her wet cunt against it, to slip the head in between her slippery lips. He hadn't reached full hardness when he was buried to the hilt in her hot vagina. She lay very quiet for a moment, enjoying the feeling of his cock growing inside her.

"Ooohhh. You are very big, Jonas. Ooohhh, it's great."

She began moving her hips up and down, while her head was still buried on his shoulder. Suddenly she pushed herself up with her arms, until she was sitting up straight.

"Oh, my God, you fill me up so wonderfully. Will you please let me fuck you this way? It's the only way I can have an orgasm."

"Of course, Luna. This way I can watch you a lot better. You are very pretty, you know. I love your breasts. Can I touch them?"

"Oh, yes, I love it."

She was lovely to look at, and her cunt made the most gorgeous gurgling sounds, as she fucked herself up and down on Jonas' hard cock. Her small handfuls of tits were jumping around on her chest, obviously a little soft and sagging from breastfeeding, but very cute and erotic anyway. When he stopped their gyrating with his hands, she let out a deep sigh, and a little later, when he pinched her nipples lightly, she positively groaned and moaned.

"Oh, yes," she panted, "Pinch them a little more. Yesssss, Oh, it's so good."

She began accelerating. Slowly and deliberately she increased her speed and her movements, until she was virtually slapping into him in a fast rhythm, which soon exploded in a loud scream. "Ooohh, yesssss, yessss, aaaaahhh, yesssss." While she was coming Jonas grabbed her slim hips, and without leaving her spasming cunt he turned her over on her back and fucked her hard and violent for half a minute, until he also came hard and collapsed on top of her. For a moment they held on to each other's sweaty bodies, and then finally Jonas rolled of her.

"That was lovely, Luna. You are such a beautiful woman."

"Mmmm. I loved it, too. You are so good, Jonas."

"We are hot and sweaty, Luna. Let's go and cool off in a cold shower. We'll rest much better."

Soon they were sleeping, side-by-side, in the cooling breeze on the terrace. Luna woke him up shortly before two.

"Hey, lover. I have to go back to work now, and you'll have to get ready for your first Italian lesson. Do you want me to show you how to fold the bed back into a sofa?"

Jonas pulled her head down and kissed her. "Sure. It did look a bit tricky, but on the other hand, it feels like a real bed, when it is unfolded, and when it was a sofa I couldn't see that it would unfold."

He got out of bed, and Luna folded the bed, as if she had done it before. She kissed him gently and said: "You were lovely, Jonas, but you've better get dressed now. Bye for now." And she was gone.

While he was dressing, Jonas contemplated what had happened to him. He just could not believe, that he had barely spent 24 hours in his new possession, and already he had fucked five gorgeous and horny women, and beautiful Sarah he had fucked more than once. "I think they are going to run me down," he thought. On the other hand, during long periods through his education, when he had been without a steady girlfriend, he had often masturbated twice a day to relieve the pressure.

"Hi. Teacher is here!" Gina's hoarse voice rang through the house and reached him on the terrace.

"I'm out here."

"OK."

He was preparing a pitcher of white wine, mineral water and ice-cubes, when she stepped out on the terrace.

"Ahhh, that looks wonderful. Did you have a nice time with Luna?"

"Can I pour you a glass?" When she nodded he continued: "I'm not going to tell you, Gina. When I was a teenager, my father always told me, it is the epitome of disloyalty to reveal to other people what you have done with a lover."

"Wow. Now you mention it; I don't think I ever heard Arthur talk about the other girls. And actually I liked him for it. There are so many silly men, who have to brag about their exploits. He has certainly taught you well."

She went up to get her glass and kiss his cheek. "Shall we sit down and proceed?"

Gina turned out to be an excellent teacher. She had prepared a small note of her planning, but most of their 'conversation' was done in Italian. She was patient and persistent, and she never left a sentence or a word, until she was sure he had understood it fully, and his pronunciation was right. "I wouldn't want you to sound like a Dane, speaking Italian with an American accent."

After half an hour Jonas' head was spinning. Italian was all new to him, and he felt that he was filled up for the day. Strangely Gina could sense it.

"We've better stop for today. I'll just repeat what you've got till now. We can go on tomorrow."

When the repetition was over, she leaned back in her chair, her beautiful big breasts calling for his attention by stretching the thin, white material of her blouse.

"I've got nearly half an hour before I have to go back. Do you mind if I stay here?"

"I'll certainly enjoy it if you stay."

"MMmmm. I might even try to tempt you, you know. That is, if Luna hasn't worn you down."

"Ha, ha. Fishing for information? Your best way of finding out would be to show me a little more of your beautiful body. That should remind me of some of the wild things we did last night."

She got out of her chair and stopped in front of him, legs apart and her hands on her hips. "I'll do it one better. I'll have you reveal my body. Take'm off, Jonas."

Her skirt with a floral pattern was only held by an elastic band round her waist, so he simply pulled it down over her hips, revealing the fact that she wore nothing underneath. He touched her swollen shaved cunt. "Oh-oh. My wonderfully horny Gina had her mind set for something?"

"You can't blame a horny girl for trying, can you?"

"And you can't blame my horny cock for appreciating your try, can you?" He raised his hips and pulled off his shorts, patted his hard cock on the head and said: "Why don't you sit down and make yourself comfortable, then?"

First she climbed the sofa, standing with her feet on either side of his hips, pushing her pelvis close to his face. Jonas grabbed her ass and pressed his mouth to her dripping cunt. He sucked hard on her clit, bringing it into his mouth, where he could flick it with quick movements of his tongue.

"Ohhh, stop it, Jonas. I want your cock." She supported herself on his shoulders, while she bent her knees and slowly impaled herself on his big cock.

"AAaaaahhh. God, you are good, Jonas. I didn't need any more pussy licking. Rose made me come 6 times with her mouth, after we left you last night. But this is heaven!" She closed her eyes, and with quivering thighs she moved up and down on his hot, fat cock, leaning in to rub her soft, slightly sagging breasts in his face. She opened her eyes again, looking into his eyes while she used one hand to unbutton her blouse. She lifted one breast with her hand and fed the nipple to his mouth. "Ooohh, Jonas, eat it, suck it, and do what you want."

Jonas sucked very hard on her nipple, which made it swell between his teeth. Then he reached round her hip, and at the same moment that he bit rather hard into her nipple, he pressed a finger against her asshole. Gina let out a loud yell, and grinded her hips hard against his cock and his finger.

"God, Gina, you really are a wonderfully horny cunt."

"Oh, yes, ooohhh, yesss. I'm a horny cunt. I can't help it. Please, Jonas, bite me again and push your finger up my ass, please. Oh, my God, I think I'm going to come, now. I am... I'm coming. Oh, God, bite me - diddle my ass - I'm comiiiiiing." Her convulsions were so hard, she almost fell off his lap. Instead she collapsed with her arms round his neck.

Jonas grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "Get off and lie down on the floor, Gina. I've got one hard cock here which didn't catch up with you."

Willingly she pulled off and lay down with her legs spread wide, showing her glistening cunt in all its glory. With a groan Jonas plunged into her slippery opening. "Now, you lovely horny cow, you lie dead quiet while I fuck you. Tell me what a horny cow you are, but DON'T MOVE!"

"Ooohhh, yesss, Jonas. Yessss, I'm a horny cow. I can't help it. You can do whatever you want. If its dirty, perverted or immoral, I get so horny I can't stop. God, Jonas, fuck my crazy cunt. Spurt your hot sperm into me. Come, Jonas, do it, come."

She did what he had told her to do. Her soft, feminine body lay dead still, but her cunt was livid, hot and alive, and her eyes were veiled with passion. Jonas didn't last long in that hot furnace. Shivering all over he emptied himself in her hot cunt, and was rewarded with a hot shower of juice. Gina did the near impossible: She didn't move an arm or a leg, but her cunt was spasming around his spurting cock, giving evidence to her own orgasm.

Jonas kissed her tenderly and pulled out of her hot cunt.

"I hope you don't mind, I called you a horny cow."

She smiled. "Not at all, Jonas, because I am, aren't I? In fact I loved it. Like I told you, if it is dirty, perverted or immoral, I'm all for it. I can't help it, but I get so terribly horny."

"Mmm. Glad you didn't mind. I like you that way."

She got up from the floor and started to dress. "You know, Jonas, if only men could be less controlling, wanting to exercise ownership, they'd find out that most women are a lot hornier and experimenting than they show their husbands or lovers. You and your father are the only two men I've met, where I can feel safe and let go of all the inhibitions my mother installed in me."

"Thanks for the compliment. You and Rose are the only two women I've met, who are truly kinky. And who show it."

"You just wait, young man. There are quite a few of us here. You'll meet plenty." She collected her papers, kissed him good-bye and started towards the door.

"I'll go for a spin in the mountains. You can tell, if somebody asks for me."

"OK. Have a nice ride."


Chapter 2

The narrow, steep and winding mountain roads showed Jonas for the first time, what kind of a car he had inherited. The Morgan twisted and turned like a tiger, and the powerful engine let him spin the wheels at the slightest touch, so he could slide almost sideways through the narrow hairpin curves.

On a barren mountain top above the tree limit stood a small shed with the faded letters c-a-f-é painted in dull red. The elderly lady owner treated him to a simplistic culinary experience of the highest calibre: Hot, sweet espresso coffee, home-baked buns with two kinds of goat's cheese, and a nice talk in German mountain dialect. The cheese and the butter, she told him, were made on their farm two miles down the other side of the mountain. Her son was running the farm these days, after her husband's death.

While the sun was setting over the magnificent view, this woman told him about life in the mountains, about losing her husband, about her son, who was not very happy that she wanted to run the small café. "Der hat Angst, weil Ich so... He is afraid that I spend so many hours up here. Of course we have no telephone, and he's scared I'll die from a heart attack like my husband."

"Why do you do it, then? You can't have many customers up here."

"No. A few tourists in the summer. But you have just lost your parents, you should know how much good a place like this can do to a heavy heart."

As darkness crept in from the East, she explained the way back to the lake, and they parted with a warm handshake.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.