A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Joel awoke at a few minutes past his usual time and started to get up for work. He looked over at the clock and wondered why the alarm hadn't gone off. Then he realized it was Saturday. He lay back down and closed his eyes. Janie, sleeping nude beside him, pushed her naked ass back at him and he rolled to his side and threw his arm over her. In her sleep she wiggled her naked ass against his cock.

As he tried to fall back to sleep his mind began going over all that had happened the past week. His little sister had moved in with him, and they had become lovers. Then, while he was away, she had become lovers with his best friend, Tim, and then their Uncle Dan.

Janie hadn't been all that discreet in her affairs and Joel had discovered them both. Joel's mind reeled when he tried to think of all the ramifications. Uncle Dan was probably still having an affair with their mother, Sara. Their Father had been dead two years now. Joel knew that his mom spent a lot of time with their Uncle Dan. He wondered what they did when they were together.

Then there was Tim. Joel and Tim had been best friends since grade school. When Joel came home from work and heard noises from his bedroom and saw Tim's big cock buried in Janie's pussy he was mesmerized by it. He had watched Tim fuck Janie hard and dump a huge load into her cunt. When Joel snuck out, to give Tim time to leave without being discovered Joel nearly had an emotional overload. He'd become so very protective of Janie. Now, here she was fucking Tim, and they were professing their love for one another.

After Tim had left Joel had come back into the house. Janie was sleeping, still naked, on the bed. Joel saw his friends come oozing from Janie's pussy. He had put his mouth over Janie's pussy and started to suck his best friend's load into his mouth. Now he wondered what was wrong with himself. As he thought his cock began to stiffen again. He remembered back when he and Tim had discovered their dick's were for more than just pissing. They had begun jacking off together, and then progressed to jacking off each other. Now, Joel remembered how much he had enjoyed Tim's hands on his cock, and his hands on Tim's cock.

Joel pressed his cock firmly against Janie's ass. Janie moaned and wriggled against her big brother's hardon. She was awake now, and reached between her legs to guide Joel into her pussy.

"Fuck me Joey," was all she said. Joel slid into her slowly, savoring each nuance of her pussy as it gripped his dick.

"Who's fucking you Janie?" he asked her.

"Ohhhh, I don't know. Is it someone new now? Is it someone who's never been inside of me?" "You have to tell me Janie. Whose dick is inside of you now?"

Joel's lips nuzzled the back of Janie's neck and his fingers reached around to play with her small breasts. He rolled her nipple into a solid little bud with his fingers.

"Oh God, Joel, it's you baby. It's you, my brother. That's who is fucking me so good. Don't stop Joey; don't ever stop fucking me and loving me."

Janie pulled her ass nearly off his cock then slowly pushed back onto him.

"What about the others Janie? What about Tim, and Uncle Dan? Do you want to keep fucking them too? And what about me? Am I to just wait my turn with you?"

"Ohhhhh Joey, no, never. I promise you you'll never have to wait your turn. Your turn is now, always right now Joel."

She reached back behind him and pulled on his ass, tightening him to her.

"Joey" Janie asked, "Do you fuck Cat? Is she your lover?"

Joel thrust deep into her as he answered.

"Yes Janie, I do, we do, we fuck."

"Well, do you want to, or expect to, keep on seeing her? Do you want to keep fucking her? Do you love her?" she asked.

"I think I love her just like you said you love Tim. If Cat will keep seeing me I'd love to see her, if that's alright with you. But if you want me to be all yours, then you'd have to be all mine, and that might be hard for both of us to do right now."

Janie was silent, enjoying her brother's cock in her. She knew she wanted Joel to be her lover, her best lover. But now she'd found a sexual animal inside of herself. She enjoyed the animal she had become in bed. She wondered if this made her a slut now. She thought about it and then said,

"Joey is it really ok if we keep making love to each other and still see others too? Would that make us bad? Am I becoming a slut Joey?"

Joel pulled her against his groin, his cock deep inside of her. You're no slut Janie and don't ever say that, or think it, again. You are a hot beautiful woman who has found something you've never had before. I love you Janie."

He fucked harder into her, quickening his strokes as he fucked her.

Janie said, "Joey, pull out for a minute, I want you in front of me. Let me on top of you, hurry!"

Joel pulled his cock reluctantly from her tight sheath and rolled to his back. It made a light pop when it came out of her pussy.

In a flash Janie was back on him, her cunt entrapping his slick cock and sliding fully down.

"Oh God Janie, that's the best part! That's what feels best, sliding all the way into you. Fuck me Janie, you fuck me now."

Janie's ass became a blur as she began to fuck her brother's dick. In and out, up and down. She fastened her mouth to his and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tighter. She was in control now, fucking herself on her brother's hardon.

"The best part is when you say you love me Joel, never, ever stop telling me you love me. I can't hear it enough now. So tell me Joey. I love you baby! God, how I love you!"

Janie slammed her pussy down onto him faster now.

"Give me your cum now Joey, fill my pussy with your hot cum.!"

Joel thrust into her as hard as she had slammed down onto him.

"Yes Janie, I'm going to cum in you. I'm going to fill you with it. Cum with me Janie, oh baby, cum with me!"

His cock twitched and throbbed in her tight cunt, his orgasm was near now. Janie felt the cock in her as it swelled.

"It's here Joel, I'm going to..."

The first jet of cum shot up his cock and into Janie triggering her orgasm at the same time. As his cock filled her pussy it gushed its own juices all over his cock.

Their lips crushed together as they came together, cock throbbing, pussy gripping.

"Do it Joey, pump it all into me. Oh God Jo-el!"

"Take it baby, take my hot come inside of you. Ohhhh! My cock is still shooting into you!"

Janie let go of him and pulled her pussy from his cock. She spun around, planting her dripping cunt right over her brother's mouth. She grabbed the still shooting dick and put it in her mouth and sucked the last spasms of cum from it. Joel reached deep into her pussy with his tongue and scooped the cum that he had just put in her. They were both crazed now, unable to get enough of each other. Licking and sucking and swallowing they continued their incestuous love affair.

As Joel's cock finally stopped cumming Janie's pussy still had small tremors that made her shudder. She sat down tight to his face, wanting him to get all of his cum out of her. Cum was smeared on both of their faces as their breathing slowly returned to normal. Janie pulled away again and turned to lie on top of Joel, face to face now. She saw cum on his lips and bent to lick it up. Joel saw his cum on her cheek and lapped at it. Like two kittens they licked each others faces. Janie felt Joel's cock under her and her pussy captured it again and slid down around it as it softened.

"Do you know now how much I love you Joey? She asked.

"Yeah" he said, "I think I do."

With that they drifted off to sleep.

In an hour Joel awoke again. His mouth had a new and strange taste in it. Then he remembered, Janie had fed him his own cum from her pussy. He had lapped it out of her like a kitten laps milk. He reached down to his cock. It was sticky and his hair was caked with the dried cum, both his own and Janie's.

As he fondled his dick he realized he had to piss. As quietly as he could he got up and went through the living room to the bathroom. As he stood there pissing Janie came up behind him. She reached around and took his pissing cock in her hand.

"Need some help?" she asked, as she snuggled her hard nipples into his back.

Joel abruptly stopped pissing.

"Janie!" he shouted, "Will you puh-lease stop that? Now I can't go."

"Awwww, you DO need help then" she giggled.

She got around in front of him and held his cock. It started to harden in her soft fingers.

"Do it Joey. Pee for me. I wanna practice writing my name in the snow for this winter!"

Joel strained and finally began to pee again.

"Janie my love, you are a nut! If you think you're going to write your name in the snow this winter, with MY dick, think again!"

"Spoilsport!" she said. As Joel's stream started to ebb Janie knelt beside him and watched intently. Joel thought nothing of it. As the last drop was about to fall from his cock Janie leaned in and took it in her mouth, wrapping her sucking lips around it. She sucked while her fingers milked the last drops of golden liquid into her mouth.

"JANIE! Don't!" He shouted and pulled away, his cock making a loud pop as it jerked from her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.