A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

A knock at the door woke Joel Adams from his half groggy state. He had been sleeping hard. His work in the construction business was exhausting... The hours are long, damned long. The pay is great, but never let anyone tell you that construction workers don't earn their pay. They do. Joel was tired and weary. Now, some idiot at the door was trying to break it down. The knocking hadn't stopped. The clock said 1:32 AM. He stumbled towards the door in his Fruit of the Looms.

Joel lived in a small house with no mortgage. It's a 2-bedroom, 1 bath bungalow, with a small yard on a quiet street. There's also a small den that doubles as a computer room, though Joel hardly ever booted up. He never bothered to get an internet connection.

Joel and his neighbors all minded their own business. Crime in the neighborhood was nearly non-existent. When there was crime it usually was a young driver going too fast or the thump-thump-thump of some kid's sub-woofer. But generally, things were quiet. Now it sounded like all hell was about to break loose. It was Monday morning and Joel had had a long tiring weekend and was in no mood to be awakened this damn early.

Joel yelled at the door, "Who's there?" He stood there in his Fruit-Of-The-Looms, hoping to scare whoever it was away.

"Joel?" It was a woman's voice, familiar, but he didn't recognize it for sure through the door.

"Joel, it's me, Janie."

Janie Wilson is Joel's kid sister. She was the kid who "happened along" after their folks were done having kids. Joel is 32 years old. Janie is 27.

Joel opened the door and saw her there in tears. "Shit", he thought, "here I am standing at the door in front of my sobbing little sister, in my Fruits!"

"Janie? Honey, what's wrong?" Joel asked. "Come on in here."

She literally threw herself into his arms and started sobbing. Joel just held her and let her cry.

Janie stood a mere four feet and eleven inches tall. She was a trim eighty-nine pounds. Her breasts were smallish, but could still be described as a "mouthful". She had shoulder length dark brown hair, which was not well kept at the moment. Her hair smelled of cigarette smoke as Joel held her and let her cry it out. She was wearing a t-shirt and jean shorts. She had white girls Nike's on her size four feet.

Finally her sobs turned to whimpers and then finally stopped altogether. Still, Joel held her.

"Joel, Hank's a drunk. He's out of control and lost his job. I left him tonight. He's passed out on the floor at home and I never want to see him again! Oh God, Joey!" And she started sobbing again.

Joel looked at the tears in Janie's dark brown eyes and his heart melted for her. He held her while she sobbed.

Hank is Janie's asshole of a husband. He's a Viet Nam war veteran who blames his shitty life on his experiences in the service, and on Joel's sister. More than once Joel had to be restrained from knocking Hank's fucking stupid head off at family gatherings after he berated Janie for absolutely nothing at all. The rare times he was sober he knew how to behave around Joel. But alcohol gave him the courage to get real shitty.

Janie had to turn to her big brother. After a tragic accident 2 years before, their dad had been killed in a plane crash on his way to a business meeting. Running home to mother was not an option for Janie right now. She just didn't feel it would be fair to dump more grief on mom. Joel was the only choice she had left.

"Janie, come sit with me. Let's talk about this. Did you bring an overnight bag? You can stay the night here." Joel told her.

They were still standing at the open door. Joel kicked it shut and walked her to the sofa.

Her sobs abated once more but her chin quivered as she looked at him.

"I left in such a rush and didn't know where I was even going Joey, she said.

Janie had always called him Joey, except when she was pissed at him for teasing her when they were kids. Then it was Jo-el. She made him think he was from Superman's family. You know, Jor-el, and Kal-el. That's how she said Jo-el.

"I didn't bring anything with me, " she said. "When Hank puked while he was chasing me I just grabbed my purse and keys and ran for my car. As I was slamming the door I saw him falling in his own mess, and I didn't look again. He can die for all I care."

"Damn, " Joel thought, "she shouldn't have to go through this shit."

"I'm going over there and kick his fucking ass, Janie" he said. "I'll teach that abusive fucker something."

"Joey don't, he's not worth the trouble. I just want to stay away from him. I need time to think about what I need to do next. I hope I can get a quick divorce and get my life back together. Can I stay? Here, with you?"

Hell yes she could stay.

Joel then thought about his lifestyle. He liked living alone. Sure, he had dates, and brought some of them home, and they stayed the night many times. But that was all. He lived life the way he wanted to live it, answering only to his need to work and earn a living. But what the hell, Janie wouldn't be staying forever. She'd get her divorce, find a job, and move on. He could help her reach that point just fine. Then he quickly had another thought-she'd never go back to that fucker, if he had any say in the matter.

"Yes sis", he said, "you can stay as long as you need to."

He held her still and she looked up at him. Her makeup was a mess, her eyes red and puffy. Dammit, he thought, she sure didn't deserve all this. Still, she still looked pretty.

"Just talk to me Janie, " he said, walking her to the couch, "Tell me all about it."

"I don't know if I can talk about it Joey. God, he was so drunk, " she said.

"Would you like something to drink, Janie?"

Suddenly he realized what he'd just asked. Besides, he had no idea what she even drank.

"I have cola, instant iced tea."

Her eyes rose to meet her big brother's. "Got anything harder?" she asked.

"I have, but wasn't sure you wanted to go that route after what he put you through."

"It's ok, " she said, "I can handle it."

Joel got up and walked into the kitchen. He had some liquor in the cupboard.

"I have Bourbon or Spiced Rum, " he yelled to her.

"A Rum and Coke sure sounds nice Joey, "

"Coming right up. Ya want ice?"

"Please, " she said.

He mixed two Captain Morgan and Cokes and returned to the living room. Janie was sitting cross legged on the sofa. He handed her the drink and turned to sit in his recliner. Janie stopped him.

"Sit by me here, Joey, " she said.

He sat down next to her. They were both silent for a few minutes while they sipped their Rum and Cokes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.