A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Joel awoke for another workday at 5 AM. He shut off the alarm and rolled over and spooned behind his sleeping sister. His morning erection nestled between the cheeks of her boyish ass. If he had more time, he thought, he'd take Janie right here and now. He reached around and caressed a small breast, kissed the back of her neck, then pulled the covers over her naked body and got up and headed for the shower.

After a shower Joel quietly slipped out and locked the door behind him and left for work. As he drove to the donut shop he thought back on his erotic weekend, a weekend of surprises for sure. His cock hardened at the thought of the time he'd spent with Cat Angelo and her sister Tina. He rubbed his dick through his jeans as he pulled into the donut shop drive-thru.

Joel ordered a large black coffee and a Bran muffin. He placed the coffee in his cup holder and nibbled at the muffin as he drove to work. As he arrived at the job site he wondered if he'd see Cat today. In some ways he didn't want to see her. He was starting to feel overwhelmed, now that his love life included three women, and one of those women was his sister Janie. He knew he wanted to continue being lovers with all three, but he especially wanted to see Tina alone. The chubby woman had excited him in ways he'd never dreamed of, and like a dog after his first fuck, Joel wanted more of her.

Just before Joel and his co-workers were to break for lunch Cat showed up. She talked briefly with the site foreman and then strode over to Joel

When she got close enough that no one else could hear her she spoke to Joel

"Hi lover," she nearly whispered in a sexy voice, "I see you survived the weekend."

"Hi babe," Joel replied, "Man, but you look great today. How was your Sunday?"

"Mmmmmmm, it was very restful Joel. We hardly got out of bed all day, Tina and I!"

Joel caught her meaning and his cock lurched at the thought of Cat and Tina in bed together all day.

"Joel, I think I may have found a job for Janie. I have some free time for lunch and I'd like to take her an application. Do you know if she's home?"

"That's great news," said Joel, "And yes, I think she'd be home. If not maybe you could stop by this evening. I know she'll be home then."

"Thanks lover," said Cat, "I'll stop by now, and if she isn't home I'll come back tonight."

She gave Joel a wink, turned, and walked to her car.

At Joel's house Janie was up by 9 AM and had showered. She dressed in cut-off jeans and a t-shirt. She ate a piece of toast with her coffee and busied herself around the house, cleaning and straightening. While she worked she listened to an oldies station on the radio. By noon she'd finished what she was doing and made herself a peanut butter sandwich. She washed it down with a can of soda.

As Janie plotted her next move there was a knock at the door. She went to the door and saw Cat standing there. She opened the door and stood back,

"Cat, what a surprise. What brings you here?" she asked as Cat stepped inside.

Cat smiled as she walked in. All morning she'd been thinking about Janie and wondering if she had any bi tendencies.

"I may have some good news Janie. Do you have time to talk?" she asked.

Janie laughed, "Well I really am very busy with a crossword puzzle you know!"

Cat laughed at her little joke as Janie closed the door behind her.

"Janie, I think I have a job lead for you. I brought..."

Janie let out a yelp, "Really? Oh my God, Cat, that's wonderful!"

She leaped at Cat and gave her a big hug.

Cat held her and felt a twinge between her legs as she enjoyed the little woman in her arms.

"As I was saying, I brought a job application. The company where Joel and I work will be in need of someone soon."

Janie realized she was still in Cat's arms and relaxed her grip on the woman and backed away. Cat could see a blush in her cheeks she had not seen before.

"Forgive me for being rude Cat. Come in and sit down." She led Cat to the couch by her hand.

"No forgiveness is needed Janie. I'd be excited too. And I enjoyed your hug."

Janie grinned at her and pulled her to the couch. The two women sat close on the couch and Janie released Cat's hand.

"Can I get you something Cat? We still have some wine left, or perhaps a soda?"

"Just a glass of ice water would be fine Janie. Going to dusty job sites makes me dry."

As Janie went to the kitchen for a glass of water for Cat she wondered how dry she might have been with her sister and Joel in bed together. She felt a twinge in her pussy as she thought about the threesome.

"What kind of job would it be Cat?" Janie called from the kitchen.

Cat had gotten up and followed Janie. She didn't know why but she did know that she enjoyed the wiggle of Janie's little ass as she walked away.

"The woman who has been doing the payroll for the company, and much of the other office work, has decided to retire. She has several part time students working under her from time to time, as becomes necessary. You'd be taking her place after she has had time to train you."

"It sounds like she is leaving some big shoes to fill, but I'd sure like to try it Cat."

Cat thought about how she'd like to "try" Janie.

Janie handed Cat her glass of ice water, then asked, "What's next then? "

Cat turned to go back to the living room and said, "I brought you an application to fill out. If you'd like to do it while I'm here I have time to wait. Actually, I'm free pretty much all afternoon. Mr. Davis, the owner, lets me pretty much run things my way. After he goes over your application he'll let me decide whether to have you come in for testing. It's pretty much a standard test, office skills, some math of course, and vocabulary and punctuation. The testing would be done in our office and Mrs. Bender would conduct the testing. She's the woman you'll be replacing."

Janie thought for a minute, 'yeah, I'd like to do it' and then said, "Wow, you make it sound like I'm in already."

"Well," Cat said, "It's not quite that easy. Actually Mrs. Bender will have the final say, and if you're hired she'll be the one training you. Mr. Davis will talk to you too, mostly about salary and benefits. So what do you say? Are you ready to fill out the app?"

Janie took a deep breath and said, "I'll get a pen!"

She took the application from Cat and headed to the kitchen and sat at the table to fill it out.

Cat sat relaxing on the couch, but in sight of Janie. The more she watched her the more she wondered what it would be like to have her. Cat was amused by the sexy way Janie swung her feet as she sat at the table. She'd never really realized that Janie was that short. She felt herself become moist as she watched the other woman's bare legs and feet swing under the table.

Janie let out a sigh and dropped the pen on the table.

"Cat, can you give me some advice on this?"

Cat got up and walked into the kitchen and stood behind Janie and looked over her shoulder at the app. She put her hand on Janie's back and was sure she felt Janie shiver.

"What's the problem Janie?" asked Cat.

"Well, would it be ok to use you as a reference?"

Cat noticed she'd already put Tim Crowell down as a reference. She knew that was a good choice. Tim had a great reputation in the building trades.

"I think that'd be ok Janie. I'm flattered to be a reference for you."

She rubbed Janie's back as she read the app over her shoulder.

Janie could feel the sensation of Cat's hand all the way down to her clit. She let out a faint moan. Was Cat trying to seduce her, she wondered?

"What shall I put down for 'Salary requested' Cat?"

"Put down twelve dollars per hour Janie. We don't want to scare Mr. Davis. If you get the job there will be nice raises as you gain seniority and experience, and great benefits too. Mr. Davis rewards good work and employee loyalty."

Janie finished the application as Cat watched over her shoulder. She then pushed it to the side and asked Cat to look it over. Cat stooped beside the seated Janie and read the application. Everything looked fine to Cat, especially Janie. Cat turned her head to look at Janie and said, "I think it's just fine."

Their faces were inches apart. They looked into each other's eyes and Janie became overwhelmed by this beautiful woman who would help her find a job. Her next reaction surprised even her. She leaned her face closer to Cat and kissed her lips lightly.

"Thank you Cat," she said, "What you're doing for me is very sweet. Joel told me you were terrific and now I know it too."

Cat reached behind Janie's neck and pulled their lips together again. This time it was more than a friendly peck. Cat held her mouth to Janie's and deepened the kiss.

As the kiss ended each of them were a bit flushed. Janie was breathing hard. She remembered Joel's story about Cat and her sister Tina. She was fascinated thinking about making love with another woman. This time it was Janie who pulled the sexy Cat to her and kissed her hard. Janie's lips parted first and she licked at Cat's lips until they parted too. Cat's tongue came out to meet Janie's as they kissed.

As she pulled back this time Janie still had two arms around Cat. She looked into her eyes and said, "Show me."

Cat took Janie's hands from around her and stood. She pulled Janie to her feet and said "Yes."

Together they walked to the bedroom.

Janie threw back the covers on the bed. She turned to Cat and reached for the buttons on her blouse. Not a word was spoken now. Janie unbuttoned Cat's blouse slowly, never taking her eyes off of Cat's eyes.

As the last button was undone Janie pulled the blouse from the waistband of Cat's skirt.

Under the red blouse Cat wore a frilly black bra. Janie took in a deep breath as she saw the tops of Cat's breasts. Her mouth watered and she fought with herself to slow down undressing her first lesbian lover. Cat stood before her and smiled.

With her hands on Cat's hips, Janie urged her to turn around. When Cat was facing away from her Janie unzipped the skirt. As the zipper came down Janie could see the tops of Cat's ass cheeks and a wisp of a black thong that disappeared between them. Again she fought the urge to speed up unwrapping her soon-to-be lover. She peeled the tight skirt down off of Cat's ass. As the skirt fell to the floor Janie could smell the musky scent coming from between Cat's legs.

Janie turned Cat around again. She stooped to pick up the fallen skirt and folded it neatly and placed it on a chair. She picked up Cat's blouse and hung it on the back of the chair.

Janie turned to look at Cat again and her breathing became deeper. Cat's pussy was covered by the wispiest of thongs and there was no sign of pubic hair on either side of the tiny thong. On her legs Cat wore nearly nude thigh-high stockings and on her feet were black high heels. Janie tried to speak and tell Cat how beautiful she looked but the words just wouldn't come.

Cat stepped closer to Janie and pulled the little woman to her. Janie's face fell into Cat's cleavage and she inhaled deeply, savoring the sweet scent of Cat's slightly sweaty and perfumed body. She nuzzled between Cat's fine tits.

As she held Janie, Cat reached down to her ass and pulled Janie close. Their mounds pressed together and they ground sexily into each other. Janie tipped her head to look up at Cat and Cat kissed her hard this time, tongues dueling as they swayed together.

Cat pulled Janie's t-shirt out from the waistband of her cutoff jeans and ran her hands up Janie's bare back. She was delighted to find Janie braless. Her hands roamed up and down Janie's back and then began to stroke her sides. Then Cat slid her hands into Janie's jeans and discovered the little girl was pantyless as well as braless. Janie felt like she was being held and caressed by a woman with more than two hands and she shivered again under Cat's touch.

Cat continued stroking, coming ever closer to Janie's tiny tits as the two women licked and sucked at each others mouths. Her fingers gently traveled up Janie's flat belly and finally cupped her tiny tits. Cat and Janie sucked in a shared breath as Cat's hands found the hard nipples. With a quick motion Cat pulled the t-shirt up and over Janie's head, only momentarily breaking their kiss then she crushed her mouth to Janie's again. She held Janie tight with one hand while her fingers rolled the hard nipple into a solid little bullet. She had to suck on Janie's tits and dropped her head and sucked the nipple between her lips.

Janie's pussy began to leak its juices down her leg as Cat seduced her. She wanted it all now. She wanted Cat to eat her pussy. She wanted it while she ate Cat's pussy in return. Janie was beside herself with lust for her first bisexual experience. Cat started to back Janie up to the bed. Her fingers dropped to Janie's jeans and fumbled quickly with the snap and zipper. In a moment the jeans were on the floor and Janie stepped out of them.

Still backing up as Cat sucked her titty, Janie's legs touched the bed and she fell on her back with Cat atop her. Still their mouths crushed together and Cat slid a hand between Janie's legs and felt a very wet and very hot little pussy. At the touch Janie pulled Cat's head harder to her and moaned into Cat's mouth. Oh how she wanted this woman to fuck her, make her cum.

Cat broke their hot kiss and slowly traveled downward, sucking and licking every inch of Janie's naked body as she went. She nibbled at one nipple and then the other. All the while her fingers stroked at Janie's pussy but avoided her clit. She knew how to prolong their lovemaking and she had never before felt so in control of anyone, male or female. Her fingers played in between the wet lips but never did she let a finger slip inside Janie's cunt. Janie would just have to wait for that.

Janie's hip bucked and rolled under Cat's ministrations to her body. How she wanted Cat to finger fuck her and to play with her clit. She felt close to cumming now and was desperate to get off. Try as she might she couldn't get Cat to push her finger into her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.