A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Sometime that Sunday morning, as Joel was visiting his mother, Janie and Tim had said a passionate good-bye. Both were too tired to even attempt more sex, but Tim knew one thing; he was utterly and completely in love with Janie Wilson. Now more than ever, he wanted to be with her, take care of her and love her forever.

Tim had always been a ladies man, he "loved em and left em", as the saying went. He'd never been with any girlfriend for more than a month, maybe two, and he'd never left any of them in anger. All of Tim's women would have loved to marry him. But not Tim, he was not the marrying kind, until now. Now he wondered just how to make Janie love him the way she seemed to love Joel. At any rate, he knew he'd have to wait until Janie was single again. That could take awhile as she'd not even filed the papers yet. Tim knew he could wait for her, forever if need be.

As Tim drove home he kept wondering about Janie and Joel. He wondered how it could happen between a brother and sister, just like that, lovers, almost overnight. He wondered if Janie was a nymphomaniac. She certainly wrung him out when they made love. Maybe Janie was just rebounding from an abusive few years with asshole Hank, her someday to be ex-husband. Or maybe... well... Joel would wait. All he knew right now was that he wanted Janie, and he also wanted to keep Joel as a best friend.

After Tim left, Janie went back to bed. She didn't bother with a shower. It had been a wonderful night of lust and sex and she was worn out. She let her head hit the pillow and nodded off.

As Joel drove home from his mother's house his mind was going off like fireworks too. He'd suspected things about his mom for years. Hell, he'd even seen her fucking his Uncle Dan years ago. Now, after talking with her, he knew that he could even fuck mom himself. What a thought that was, a double-edged sword of a thought. His mother had been a source of fantasy for years. He'd lay in his bed, his cock in his hand and jack off visualizing Dan's cock sliding in and out of her. He'd blow large amounts of cum into a tissue, then fall asleep dreaming of his mom fucking him, and not Dan. As he drove, even now, after the hottest night of fucking he'd ever had, his cock throbbed in his jeans.

Then Joel's thoughts turned to his girlfriend Cat, and her hot sister Tina. Where did Tina come from, and what brought it on last night? One minute he was just wishing she'd get the hell out of Cat's house so he could fuck Cat, and the next minute they were all three fucking like crazy. In all his life he'd never been able to imagine anything as hot as last night, and he had to admit to himself, he wanted more of that threesome.

Joel's mental slideshow continued as he drove, pulling up his little sister, Janie. A week ago they had been just brother and sister. He loved Janie like a sibling only, and he knew she loved him that way too. Then Janie moved in and suddenly they had become lovers. Joel was cool with that, after his shock had worn off. Janie's little body was very erotic and she surely knew how to use it. She was the best one-on-one piece of ass Joel ever had, and now they had each professed their love for one another. Joel knew he didn't want to give Janie up either.

Then the slideshow changed to Sara and Dan, Joel's mom and uncle. Shit, even after all this time he knew they had to hide their love from prying eyes. They were always very careful to make sure no one ever found out about them. Well, outside the family anyway.

Was that the kind of life he wanted for he and Janie? Sneaking around, perhaps living apart and just fucking when the chance presented itself? Joel had to admit he didn't want to have to live like that.

Thoughts of Janie faded into thoughts of Cat and Tina again, especially Tina, and her big round ass and her flat belly. Her huge pillowy tits and tight wet pussy. Joel's cock throbbed again. Then he thought what he should tell Janie about last night. He was sure she'd have questions, and they'd vowed no more secrets. What would Janie say or do if Joel told her he'd slept with two hot women. He visualized her getting really pissed off. But how could he not tell her, and tell her that he wanted more of it?

Joel pulled into his own driveway, turned off the truck and just sat there, looking at the house. He felt so many emotions at that moment he thought he'd go crazy. At least he noticed that Tim's truck wasn't there. He was glad Tim was gone, but Joel was sure Tim had spent the night with Janie. Joel opened the door and got out of his truck and headed for the house. He used his key and went inside; glad at least that Janie had kept the door locked. With Hank anything was possible and Joel's main concern was for his sister's safety. Joel shut the door behind him.

The house was eerily quiet. Of course it had always been quiet before Janie moved in, but Joel had expected to see Janie, perhaps on the couch, reading the morning paper. But she wasn't sitting there. He then looked to his bedroom door and it was shut. He walked to the door and listened for a moment. He heard nothing. He looked across to the bathroom door. It was open and he could see there was no one in the bathroom. He put his hand on the bedroom doorknob and turned it.

Joel had no idea why he was being so stealthy, but he made not a sound as he opened the door to his room. When he looked in he grinned ear to ear. Janie was fast asleep in the middle of the queen sized bed. She was covered by a single white sheet. She lay on her side, curled into a fetal position. She looked very peaceful lying there and Joel scarcely allowed himself to breathe lest he awaken her. Joel could make out her entire shape beneath the white sheet. She looked so tiny there, like a little girl. Joel loved that little girl very much.

"God," he thought, "what a night she and Tim must have had."

Joel quietly backed out of the room and closed the door, not wanting to wake his sleeping sister.

He went into the kitchen and found it had been cleaned and straightened from the party. He felt guilty that he had not stayed to help. He wondered if Tim had helped Janie with the dishes last night or maybe this morning. The thought of Tim helping Janie made sense. It was definitely something Tim would do. That thought left Joel a bit jealous.

Joel turned from the kitchen and went into the bathroom to take a piss. When he had unzipped his jeans he reached into his fruits and pulled his cock out. His cock felt almost raw in his hand and triggered another mental slideshow of his fantastic threesome with Cat and Tina. Joel finished pissing and shook the drop from his dick and put it away. He reached to flush then thought better of it. He didn't want to awaken Janie with the noise.

He stepped out of the bathroom and was startled to see a naked Janie standing before him.

"Oh god Janie," he said, "I didn't mean to wake you. You looked so peaceful lying there honey."

Janie walked up to him and stood on her tiptoes as she came into his arms and kissed Joel with her open mouth.

She pulled back and said, "You didn't wake me Joey. I had just gone in to lie back down after Tim left."

"Oh, he stayed the night then." It wasn't a question.

"Well, neither of us wanted to be alone. We watched TV and..."

Janie realized she was lying and changed her story.

"That's not quite true. Just after you left with Cat, Tim was kinda all over me," she said grinning. "I guess we were all over each other. It was wonderful. Tell me about your night. Was it wonderful too?"

Joel looked at Janie blankly. She was still grinning like the cat that ate the canary. Joel began to grin too. He decided to tell Janie about last night at Cat's. He just hadn't decided how much to tell her.

"Yeah," said Joel, "We had a wonderful night together too."

Janie tugged at Joel's arm and led him to the bedroom.

"We can talk better in here," she said, still grinning.

"I agree," added Joel, as he followed her, never taking his eyes off her little ass.

In the bedroom Janie helped Joel undress. As she knelt before him and stripped off his jeans and Fruit-of-the-Looms she could smell that he had showered before coming home. Something inside her regretted that he'd showered. She started to question her feelings when Joel stepped closer, his cock touching her lips.

Janie opened her mouth and sucked his cock in as it hardened. She took him deep into her throat and reached around him to pull him close with her hands on his ass. Then she pulled back slowly, letting his cock out into the cool air of the room, and she jumped up and into bed.

"There," she said, "Now that I have you ready, come to bed with me and tell me all about your night."

Joel fell on the bed next to Janie and reached for her pussy. His finger slipped inside and he felt the slick well fucked channel grip his finger. He finger fucked her for a minute then pulled his finger out and popped it into his mouth. He knew he tasted some of Tim's cum, along with Janie's.

Janie's eyes never left Joel's face as he sucked the two lover's juice from his own finger.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.