A Knock At The Door - Cover

A Knock At The Door

Copyright© 2003 by darkstormynite

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Joel lives a good life. He's single, has a good job, though the work is hard. He's good looking and never lacks for dates with sexy and willing women. Then one night...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Violence  

Once they were in the bathroom Joel kicked the door shut and set Janie back on her feet. He bent to turn the faucets to start the tub filling. Behind him Janie shed all of her clothes in just an instant. As Joel stood to let the tub fill Janie turned him around and her fingers went to his belt. In another moment she had him as naked as she was. Joel took his little sister into his arms and they melted together in a sweet kiss. While they went on kissing the tub was nearly full.

"How would you like to do this Janie?"

Janie didn't even have to think about it. "I want you to get in and sit all the way back, with your legs spread as wide as you can."

Joel did as she asked. Once he was in and settled back Janie stepped into the tub, facing away from her brother. Joel gazed up at her little-boy ass and enjoyed a view of Janie he'd never seen. Between her legs he could see the crack of her pretty pussy. His cock throbbed involuntarily.

Janie looked back over her shoulder at Joel and told him to reach up and hold her by her waist. Joel again did as she asked. With Joel holding her, Janie eased herself down between his spread legs and sat in the hot water in front of him. Then she leaned back against him and Joel wrapped his arms around her.

"Mmmmmmm," said Janie, dreamily, "A girl could get very used to this." She laid her head back on his strong chest.

Joel reached up to the towel bar and pulled down the washcloth that was hanging there. He put the washcloth into the hot water, and then he laid it across Janie's breasts.

"Ohhhhh, that feels so nice Joey. Can we just stay here for the rest of our lives?"

"There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be Janie, nowhere at all."

Brother and sister lay together in their bath, the world and all of its troubles seemed so far away. Joel and Janie sat silently, each in their own thoughts. Occasionally Joel would use his hand to ladle more warm water over Janie's chest and arms. When the water began to cool Janie would reach to the faucet with her cute wrinkled toes and turn it on to replenish the hot water. It was the most peaceful and loving time they had ever spent together. Soon, they had been in the tub a full hour and both were becoming wrinkled and drowsy. Then there was a knock at the door.

Janie groaned as she sat up. Joel groaned along with her.

"TIM! I'll bet!" said Janie.

"Or Cat, I bet!" said Joel.

Janie stepped dripping onto the bathroom rug and grabbed her fluffy bathrobe from the back of the door and slipped it on.

Joel stood up in the tub and grabbed a towel from the towel bar. He then reached out to Janie and pulled her close and kissed her. "Thank you Janie, for the most wonderfully serene hour I've ever had." He kissed her again.

"You're welcome Joey, but I should thank you, for the same hour, and for so much more. I love you very much."

The knocking had become more insistent now.

"I guess we better see who that is huh," said Janie, as she opened the bathroom door.

"WAIT!" Joel yelled, as Janie stopped in her tracks, "Janie, look out the window before you open it. We are going to be very safe from now on. We don't want anymore surprises like earlier today."

Janie turned back to Joel and pulled him to her and kissed him again. "I'll be careful baby. I love you."

Then Janie spun on her heel and headed barefoot and bathrobed, to the door. It was Cat. Janie Smiled and invited her in. Cat eyed Janie standing there in her bathrobe and grinned mischievously.

As the two women hugged Cat asked Janie how her day was going. Her hand dropped down to Janie's ass and pulled her close.

"Cat, don't, Joel's here. This isn't a good time for that, ok?"

Cat was in a playful mood but she turned Janie lose. "Oh damn," she said, "I was hoping..."

Just then Joel came out of the bathroom. He walked over to Cat and Janie and took Cat in his arms and kissed her.

"Hi sweetheart, you're off work early," Said Joel.

"Well, there wasn't much doing and I hadn't heard from you so I thought I come looking for you. How has your day been going?"

Joel looked at Janie and they both burst out laughing.

"If you only knew," said Janie and Joel together. Then they had another burst of laughter.

"Well, if you don't want to tell me you don't have to I guess."

Cat turned for the door. Janie took Cat's arm and pulled her to her. "Wait! We'll tell you everything. It's just so unbelievable. Joel and I can hardly believe it ourselves yet. Come in and sit down Cat. Would you like something to drink? I know I could use something. Joel, would you fix us some drinks while I get into my clothes?"

Joel said that he would and headed into the kitchen as Janie went into the bedroom to dress. Cat followed close behind Joel to the kitchen.

"Can I help with anything Joel?"

"I'll only be a minute babe, what would you like to drink?"

"Ice water would be fine Joel."

Joel poured Janie a rum and coke, fixed Cat a huge glass of ice water and grabbed himself a cold beer. He set everything on the kitchen table and pulled Cat to him and kissed her properly this time.

"Mmmmmmm, I sure have missed you honey. What have you been up to the past few days? Have I missed any fun ay work?"

Cat looked lovingly into Joel's eyes. "No, no fun at work. Seems all the fun is at my house nowadays. Joel, I think I need help with Tina."

Joel grinned, trying to imagine Cat and her hot bisexual sister together.

"What's she doing Cat, wearing you out?"

"Oh I can keep up with her, but what she really needs is a good man. We both love doing each other, but I miss you so much and Tina really needs her own fella now."

"Yeah, I suppose she does. Tina is a lot of woman, and I don't mean just her size. She has a tremendous appetite for sex. How well I remember."

Just then there was another knock at the door.

"I'll bet that's Tim," said Joel, as he started for the door, "He said he would be coming by. That's good, now Janie and I can tell our story just once and you both can hear it."

As Joel pulled the door open Janie came back into the living room dressed in her favorite outfit, cut off jeans and a tight t-shirt top.

No sooner had Tim entered the room than Janie was in his arms and crushing her lips to his.

"Ohhhhh baby, I have missed you so much!"

Tim kissed her back hard, holding her so that Janie's bare feet dangled a good foot from the floor.

As he broke the kiss he asked. "What's all this about? I've only been away from you since 6 o'clock this morning!" He chuckled as he let her feet touch the floor.

"Let's all sit down and Janie and I can fill you in on our day, but I warn you both, you are NOT going to believe it."

As Tim, Janie, and Cat found seats Joel headed back to the kitchen and quickly returned with a beer for Tim.

When they were all seated, Janie on Tim's lap in the chair and Cat sitting next to Joel on the couch, Joel began.

"Do either of you know of a man named Charles Wolfe? He commonly goes by the nickname Wolf."

Cat shook her head as Tim said, "Yeah, I know him. I hired him once to help me on a job. I fired him the same day. The man is the laziest and mouthiest person I've ever known. He had said he could do finish carpentry but all he did was bitch about all the bad prep work I had done. He didn't know shit about finish carpentry, or anything else. I also know that he's been in and out of trouble with the police for years now. But that's all I know about him. Why, what happened?"

Alternately, Janie and Joel told Cat and Tim the story of their day. The only thing they didn't cover was about the money they had found at Hank's house. When they had finished Tim and Cat sat speechless for a moment. Then Tim took Janie in his arms and kissed her tenderly.

"Are you ok Janie? Really ok?"

Janie took Tim's hand in hers and pulled it to her lips where she kissed his fingers. Then she put Tim's hand on the back of her head and guided his gentle fingers to the bump there.

"Other than this bump, I'm ok. No, I'm more than ok now, I'm real ok. You're here."

Tim held her and kissed her again.

"Can we talk alone for a few minutes Janie?"

Janie got up and still holding Tim's hand, led him to the privacy of Joel's bedroom.

In the bedroom Janie and Tim sat on Joel's bed. Tim took her in her arms and said, "Janie, I want to promise you something."

She looked into his eyes and her hand caressed his cheek. "What is it Tim?"

"I promise you, if the cops ever let that fucker out of Jail I will personally fix him so that he can never hurt you again."

As Tim finished he had tears in his eyes and Janie could feel him tremble with anger for Wolf.

"Tim, Shhhhh now, there will be no need for that. I don't want you to be in as much trouble as he is. Then I'd lose you. Oh Tim, I never want to lose you now."

She pressed her lips to Tim's again as they fell back on the bed.

"Tim, my love, I have to tell you something; Joel and I are going to spend tonight here alone. We need to sleep in our own bed tonight. I guess Joel's going to order a pizza for us. Is that ok? Then we will both see you after the funeral tomorrow, ok?"

Tim hugged Janie tight. "Of course it's ok Janie; anything you do is ok with me. But I will be at the funeral tomorrow, out of respect for you sweetheart. I love you so much."

Nothing more was said as they lay there holding each other.

In the living room Cat and Joel were holding each other too. Cat asked, "What now Joel? What can I do for you and Janie? OH! That reminds me, I have news for Janie. She's been hired! Mr. Davis told me today that he wants her to start as soon as she can. He knows what Janie's going through right now and he said that she can take as much time as she needs and the job will be waiting for her. Isn't that great?"

"That is great news. Is it ok if I tell her later?"

Cat assured Joel it was ok, and she also told him that Mr. Davis had asked her to tell Joel to take all the time he needed also.

"Cat, Janie and I want to be alone tonight. Are you ok with that? I think we'll just order a pizza for two and we'll probably fall asleep while we're eating. We have some errands to run in the morning, before the funeral. After the funeral I think mom has arranged a small luncheon for anyone who shows up. Will you be there?"

Cat kissed him tenderly and assured him that she understood and that she'd be at the funeral. Then she asked. "Joel, would you mind if I invited Tim for dinner? Tina is making spaghetti tonight. She always makes way too much. You and Janie would be welcome too."

"Honey, you don't need to ask my permission to invite anyone for dinner. I think it'd be good for Tim. I might be jealous though."

"Jealous? You? Now just what would you be jealous of Joel Adams?"

Joel grinned. "Well, I remember that last time I had Cat and Tina "for dinner"! Let me ask Janie about it, ok? I have a feeling that if Tim asks Janie to marry him again she just might say yes this time."

Cat was grinning now. "I'd have to say any girl would be lucky to be Tim's wife... or yours for that matter."

"I love you Cat."

Joel and Cat were kissing as Janie and Tim came out of the bedroom and returned to their places in the big chair.

"Well look at you two!" said Janie. "Aren't they cozy Tim?"

"Just like two lovebirds," said Tim.

Cat got up and took Janie by the hand and asked if she could talk to her alone for a minute. She and Janie walked back into the bedroom. Once behind closed doors Cat took Janie in her arms and this time she kissed her like a lover. Their tongues played in each others mouths. Breathless, Cat broke the kiss.

"God, I can't wait to get you alone again. I've missed you Janie."

Together they swayed back and forth and ground their pelvises into one another.

"Oh Cat, I've thought about that day so much. I want more of you too, much more."

They kissed again and when their lips parted Cat asked, "Janie, would you mind if I asked Tim over for dinner?"

Janie grinned at Cat but didn't let on that she knew about Cat and her sister Tina.

"Why Cat, I think that's a wonderful idea. Everyone knows these bachelors never get to eat a home cooked meal. I do worry about Tim too. You go ahead and invite him. If he says no, then I'll help you get him to accept, ok?"

Cat grinned as she kissed Janie hard again, "Ok!"

Back in the living room Joel had already told Tim that an invitation was forthcoming. Tim had said he'd decline, but Joel told him to go. With a wink Joel told Tim he'd finally get to eat a good meal, with emphasis on the word "eat".

As Cat and Janie returned to Joel and Tim, Cat announced that she had to be going. Then she turned to Tim and invited him home for dinner. Before answering Tim looked toward Janie, his eyes pleading for help. Janie walked over and sat on his lap and kissed him. As she broke the kiss she whispered softly, "Go baby, and have some fun tonight. Just remember I love you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.