Life of a Champion - Cover

Life of a Champion

Copyright© 2003 by jsxybtch

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a coming of age story, Slow in first couple chapters but will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

This evening I have one of the most anticipated baseball games of the summer. I play for the Keystone Capitals and for the last three years that I've been on the team we have lost only one game and that was to the Rapid City Rockets, the team we are playing tonight. Call it a grudge match or all for pride, this year we have the best bunch of guys I have ever played with, our pitching staff is one of the best and our coach has never let us down. You see I am the starting catcher position and I have played since I was 10 years old. I absolutely love it and my dream is to be a professional baseball player. What normal red-blooded American kid's dream isn't? However, I do believe I am good enough to make it.

My only wish is that Stacy Stevens comes to watch her brother Bill pitch tonight. I have had a crush on Stacy for as long as I can remember, and we have been next door neighbors for even longer. Stacy is about 5'6" with shoulder length black hair and deep green eyes that sparkle like deep pools of emeralds or the hills of Ireland in the morning dew. Stacy has shorter legs then my sisters but she more than makes up for it with her ass that would fit perfectly in my hands, and a long smooth torso that leads you to the voluptuous peaks of her perky 34B breasts.

Tonight we have the best of the best playing. Bill Stevens is our ace in 17 starts he has 15 wins and 2 no decisions, Caleb Roberts our starting first baseman has yet to make an error in two years of playing on the team, Cary Grant our second baseman has made one error in 4 years and sadly this will be his last year with our team. Caleb and Cary both have 18 homeruns this year, with batting averages around.530. JR our shortstop is in his first year but has easily earned his spot on the field batting around.400 with 9 homeruns and 18 stolen bases. Jimmy is a second year starter and he holds the third base corner. Jimmy has been having a rough year but is still batting around.250 with 3 homeruns. Our outfield consists of three guys all batting around.300 with 12 homeruns a piece 68 RBI's combined and on base percentages of.800 or so these guys are fierce ball players. Which brings us to myself holding the catchers spot. Sometimes it feels like everyone on the team looks up to me, however if it wasn't for my excellent arm and quick glove I am not sure I would have kept the starting spot this year, batting around.220 with 7 homeruns 21 RBI's. I do have 28 pickoffs which have definitely helped keep me in my spot, or at least I hope it does.

Seven P.M. has finally arrived and we are getting ready for our first at bats. Lineup tonight is JR leading off, Cary batting second, Caleb third, Willie cleaning up, Jimmy batting fifth, myself hitting sixth, Rusty and Warren batting 7th and 8th respectfully and Bill is rounding it off.

Just before game time I look around the stands and see a gorgeous Stacy sitting there smiling wearing a beautiful sundress that accents her curves and clings to her shapely butt. She totally blows me away and my heart is beating so fast it feels as though it will pound straight out of my chest. I HAVE TO HAVE THIS WOMAN. Next thing I know drool is forming in the corners of my mouth, and she blows me a kiss batting her eyelashes. God, I'm going to have a good game tonight. Well I will as long as my monster erection goes down here shortly.

I am broken out of my trance by the clang of the bat against ball I turn and see a bloop single fall into short center field and our leadoff man is on. Sadly Cary hits into a double play and Caleb strikes out. Quickly I finish putting on my gear and get out behind the plate, during the change of sides Stacy moved so that as I walked out to the plate I would a perfect view of her on the bottom bench with her legs spread open and a huge smile on her face. OMG, she's not wearing panties! Instantly my dick swells up again, I must have turned eight shades of red because Bill comes up slaps me on the shoulder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.