Life of a Champion - Cover

Life of a Champion

Copyright© 2003 by jsxybtch

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a coming of age story, Slow in first couple chapters but will get better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It's July 15th 1982, and a typical muggy day in our small South Dakota town. My name is Jack Davis, in five short days I turn sixteen and just a couple months after that I will be starting my sophomore year of high school. To tell you a bit more about myself, I am 5 foot 10 inches tall with brown hair and blue eyes. I weigh right around 220lbs (yes I know i'm pudgy), wear my hair short and I was cursed with bad eyes, the only one in our family to have to wear glasses. Being the youngest of six children I have a lot to live up to and there are times I feel shunned or forgotten about by my family. I have one brother, Jamie, the oldest of our clan. He's 22 and starting medical school this fall at Duke Medical. In about 4 years he will be a doctor. Jamie (from what all the women say) is an absolute god. At 6'2" he was captain of the football team and star quarterback. He's a very solid 180lbs with blonde hair and green eyes.

My oldest sister, Jackie, is 21, talk about supermodel, beautiful long flowing blonde hair, 5'9'', and all legs. She has legs that just don't quit. Perched at the top of those legs is the greatest ass you have ever laid your eyes on. She has deep blue eyes that remind me of the ocean, and between her great ass and wonderful eyes is an extremely well-defined abdominal region and 36C breasts that can make you drool and not realize it. She will make some lucky bastard very happy (wish she wasn't my sister, god only knows the countless times I've beat my meat wishing she wasn't my sister). Jackie has hopes of becoming a veterinarian and is finishing up her prerequisites at the state university.

My third sibling is Julie and damn near identical to Jackie she is also studying to be a veterinarian sharing a room with Jackie at State. Just the thought of these two beauties parading around in the panties together makes my dick get hard.

Next we get to my lovely twin sisters who will be seventeen in just a couple of weeks. Jenny and Jessie, the only physical difference between these two would be their eyes. Jenny's are the deep ocean blue ones that you could drown in and Jessie's are the very seductive deep green ones that make a guy's heart skip a beat. They are both 5'4'' goddess with 34C breasts (which they flash me constantly to get a rise out of me), long gorgeous blonde hair, and legs topped by the sexiest asses I have ever seen. See they both have been teasing me all summer wearing nothing but knee length dresses with no panties. They are constantly giving me beaver shots of their closely trimmed pussies, making my 7 inch cock so hard that I have to beat it 3 to 4 times a day just to stay sane.

By now you can see my parents have a thing with "J" names. Well they are Joe and Judy Davis. Dad has always told us that mom was the one that named us and she has almost a sexual fetish with the letter "J". Dad is gangly, about 6'3'' and 140lbs with brown hair and blue eyes. He is a Psychiatrist and has his own practice about 20 minutes away.

Mom is 5'9'' with flowing blonde hair not near as long as the girls but very attractive. Deep green eyes, very fit wonderful D cup breasts that barely show their age, long legs again topped only by an older but just as amazing ass as those of my sexy and sultry sisters. Before us kids were born mom was a teacher, but since then I do not believe she has been out of the house for more then an hour a week to help dad in the office.

We live in what some would call a mansion but dad says that he loves his family and we deserve only the best. Our house has 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 3 living rooms, a breakfast room, a rec room (dad loves billiards as do I), both family and formal dining rooms, dads study, and moms sewing room, all tucked in the pines on 15 acres in Keystone, South Dakota.

Now that you know a little about me, and my family, please read on to find out about the summer I turned 16, and what I learned not only about myself but my family and life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.