Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 31

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 31 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

This shit is getting old, Jake thought, as he struggled to focus his eyes. Waking up in the hospital every six months was not high on his list of favorite things. This time though he felt like he should be in the hospital! His head hurt, it was hard to breathe, and everything was blurry.

Then he had the thought, ‘What if I have been dreaming about being Jake Turner? What if I am waking up as myself, that is, my Jay Reynolds self?’ His blurry vision would not let him focus on the room around him. No clue there, but the aches and pains he felt and his difficulty breathing sure made him feel more like a man in his late forties than a teenager. Too many questions, he decided as he drifted back to sleep.

Bright sunlight made him blink when he opened his eyes again. After his pupils slowly adapted, his vision was less blurry, although still fuzzy around the edges. No wonder he could not see much last night, in addition to blurry vision he was in an oxygen tent. And he hurt! His head throbbed and his chest felt like a truck was parked on it. His right arm was in a cast from elbow to wrist, how did that happen? Just then, the door opened and a white uniformed figure moved next to the bed.

Jake squinted and said, “Who are you?”

Nurse Sara Douglas’ face fell into a sorrowful mask. Please, lord, not again she silently prayed.

Then the heavily bandaged figure smiled at her, “Gotcha,” he said.

Sara let out a whoop, “I’ll get you for that, Mr. Smarty Pants.”

Before Jake could answer her, Melissa burst through the door. When she saw Jake was awake, she ran to the bed, grabbed his good hand, and started crying.

“Hello, Muffin,” Jake said, “how long have I been out?”

Melissa sniffled and said, “Three days, today is Sunday. Sara and the other nurses let me stay here the whole time.”

Jake was touched by her love for him. He squeezed her hand again and asked her what happened. She told him what she had seen and what she had heard from others. Jake had grabbed the falling speaker tower and pushed it away from the bleachers. Something on it hit him in the head, then the tower fell on him. He had two broken ribs, a punctured lung, and a broken right wrist -- to go along with a fairly serious concussion. Luckily, his skull had not been fractured. No one else was hurt, thanks to him. He was in intensive care and was not allowed visitors but had about a million people wanting to see him. Melissa was the family’s designated representative since she would not leave anyway. It was easy for Sara to get the tight-assed hospital administrator to let Melissa stay because Thornton money built this wing of the hospital. It was even named after Melissa’s mother.

Melissa went to make happy phone calls to spread the news that Jake was awake. Sara went to call Dr. Malone the neurosurgeon. His next visitor was not a surprise as Cindy the Candy Striper walked in. She came over to the bed and pulled up a chair.

“You usually run out of the room when I wake up,” he said.

“Not any more, I didn’t know and love you then.”

Jake asked her about her love for him. He was as confused as ever about the disconnect between what she said and what she did. Cindy told him that it was simple. She had to be careful about being alone with him because she wanted to make love with him more than anything in the world. She said she was so conflicted between her desire for him and her vow to be a virgin. She also told him that Debbie could get her to do almost anything. His sister seemed to have found the key to her psyche. Cindy said she dreamed of Jake being the one that held her reins instead. He and Melissa, Jake corrected. A shiver ran through Cindy. “That might be even better,” she said.

Dr. Malone arrived and shooed Cindy from the room. He removed the oxygen tent and gave Jake a familiar battery of tests. Jake mentioned his vision problems and Malone said the corona effect would go away in time as he healed. Jake asked when he would be getting out of the hospital. Malone told him Thursday or Friday at the earliest. The doctor went on to explain that they were going to keep him sedated and asleep as much as possible to help him heal. Jake did not like the idea but, with boredom already setting in, figured it would probably be for the best. Malone made some entries on his chart and left. For the rest of the day his family rotated in and out to sit with Melissa and keep him company. Jake finally got something to eat and felt better when he nodded off at ten that night. Helen finally talked Melissa into going home for some real sleep while Helen took the night shift.

The next morning Jake woke up much improved. Breathing caused less pain and his vision was almost normal. He still had a non-stop headache but it was tolerable. They moved him to a larger room that morning and allowed him solid food. Melissa arrived with a suitcase and an orderly pushing a bed. She was moving in with him for the duration. Sara Douglas dropped in and thanked Jake for what he did. She made Jake uncomfortable with her praise so she let up on him and went back to the ICU. Visiting hours started at one. His room was filled with people by a quarter after. Maria came in and gave him a tearful hug. She said she had prayed for him continuously. Helen was right behind Maria. She sat by the bed and held his hand. Jesus, Jake thought, things are going to be boring for a while.


Helen Turner sat at her vanity studying her face critically in the mirror. She was not unhappy with what she saw. Yes, she had a few laugh lines at the corners of her eyes and at the corners of her mouth but otherwise she looked good for an old broad. A little make-up and she could pass for thirty even in bright light. Helen smiled for the first time since last Friday. Jake was banged up but with no permanent damage. He was his old self this morning. He even coaxed her into flashing her panties right there in his hospital room. She flushed hotly when she remembered promising him she would be without them next time. That man could get her to do anything.

She had another reason for smiling. That intriguing young soldier had called and asked her to have lunch with him. Makeup and hair completed, she walked to her closet to pick out an outfit. She decided to go with an outfit Jacob would like. Jacob had excellent taste, she knew the dark blue plaid skirt and light blue long sleeved button up blouse looked good on her. Her undergarments were some of the ones she and Maria had purchased together, a sexy baby blue bra and panty set. She did not plan on anyone seeing them but they made her feel good wearing them.

At one o’clock sharp, she watched the soldier get out of a sporty, green, two-seater sports car. She noted his cowboy boots, straight leg Levis, and striped shirt. No trendy or hippy clothes for this man. His left arm was in a cast from elbow to wrist but at least he was not wearing the painful looking apparatus he had on at the funeral. He walked up to her and boldly kissed her on the lips, a lover’s kiss that he gave her time to avoid. She did not turn her cheek to him as she could have. His lips sent a small electric current through hers as if she touched the poles of a battery with her tongue. He took her arm and led her into the Breakwater, a bar and restaurant overlooking the ocean. He guided her to a back booth, seated her and then slid in beside her.

A pretty waitress came for their drink order. He ordered a Michelob draft. She surprised herself by asking for the same. She had not had a beer in at least fifteen years, but it sounded right. When the waitress left, he dropped his right hand onto her knee. He told her how pretty she was as she opened her knees to make room for his hand. She could not for the life of her tell why she was acting like this. She just could not refuse him anything. She sat up straight and leaned back turning her head to talk to him. She felt so wanton, so brazen, and so very sexy as she sagged her thighs apart wider. He looked down appreciatively at the thrust of her breasts just as she wanted him to. He moved his hand higher on her thigh. She continued to chat with him about this and that until their beers arrived and they ordered lunch. The frosty beer tasted just right to Helen as she leaned against his side. He could balance the mug with his left hand so his hand on her thigh remained.

He had moved his hand a few more inches under her skirt by now, his progress maddeningly slow. He finally reached the juncture of her thighs. He kept his palm on her thigh while he teased her clit through the gusset of her panties with his pinky. She was so very close when the food arrived. She was disappointed that he had to move his hand to eat, yet relieved that he stopped before she embarrassed herself by climaxing. They chatted more during lunch. He regaled her with funny stories of his misadventures overseas. She told him about Jacob’s heroism. He had, of course, read about it in the paper and commented on what a selfless act it was. It was about then that it dawned on her who he reminded her of. It was Jacob. If she closed her eyes, the cadence of his voice was Jacob’s. If she watched him, his mannerisms were Jacob’s also. Maybe that was why she let him do as he pleased, it was a conditioned response attuned to the ‘Jacobness’ of him.

After lunch, they walked hand in hand down the nearly deserted beach to the jetties. He leaned her back against the sea wall and kissed her. His passionate kisses were gentle yet demanding -- more Jacob. He gave her the orgasm she craved there against the sea wall. He did not make love to her although she would have let him. He did remove her panties and finger her to a soul-shattering climax as he bite her nipples through her bra. When she regained her composure, she stuffed her panties in her purse and they walked back to their cars. He asked if could call her for a real date and she said yes. She would simply tell Charles she was going out. She had already told him about the young man anyway. But of course, the next day Jay Reynolds met Susan Jean Jones. He called Helen and told her their date would have to be cancelled. He was equal parts happy for him and disappointed in him.

At four-thirty, Helen pulled up to the hospital. She laughed as she remembered her promise to Jacob, her sodden pale blue panties fermenting in her purse. When she arrived at Jacob’s room, she was greeted by a coterie of females. Some with boyfriends or husbands attached. The Greer’s were there, as were Sara and Coach Nelson. Everyone was congratulating Diane Phillips the new acting principal of Kennedy High. Carl McClelland was standing off to the side trying not to look down the low cut blouse Maria had worn to cheer Jacob up. Erika and Melissa were sharing the only chair, occasionally feeding Jacob ice cubes. Bill Greer came over and gave Helen a hug. He told her how sincerely grateful he was for what her son had done. Brian Nelson and Carl both chorused amen. Jake blushed and told them anyone would have done it. He was just there at the right time. Gail Martin and her dad Bob showed up for a few minutes. Gail kissed his cheek before telling him how scared she had been for him. Jake knew it was extremely hard for her to be around him in his banged up condition because of what had previously happened to her fiancée.

Before they could refute his modest protestations, the head nurse marched in to evict everyone except immediate family. Helen volunteered to help Jake with his supper while Melissa went home to shower and get some clothes. Helen went for his supper tray. She sat it on the adjustable table and sat down by the bed. She stayed with Jacob talking quietly until he dozed off. She kissed his forehead and went home. It had been a busy day and she had plans for Charles that would make it a busy night.


Melissa came back to Jake’s room about six. He was sleeping peacefully so she sat down beside him. He looked so angelic lying there. His features softened by sleep. She was happy and relieved that he was progressing so well. The weekend had been hell for her. It was even worse than her father’s death because of the extended uncertainty. Her big strong man had looked so fragile swathed in bandages and inside the oxygen tent. Thank god for family and friends, she thought. They were all that kept her sane while he was unconscious. How, she wondered, could she love him more everyday, when she loved him more than anything the day before?

Ms. Doane, the school librarian, arrived about six-thirty. She had been at the hospital almost as much as Melissa over the weekend. Melissa got to know a lot about the diminutive Rebecca during their agonizing wait for Jake to regain consciousness. They knew about each other’s relationship with Jake, of course. Now Melissa understood Jake’s attraction to the other woman. Melissa stood up and held out her arms and Rebecca hugged her tight. She had just updated Rebecca on Jake’s progress when he woke up. He gave them a lopsided smile and asked for some water. Melissa poured him a glass and sat back down. She pulled Rebecca into her lap and the three of them talked until visiting hours were over. After Rebecca left, the nurse gave Jake his night medications then turned off the overhead lights. Melissa knew her baby was better when he pulled back the covers and showed her his erection. She happily buried her face in his crotch and made it go away.

Jake was asleep within five minutes of cumming. Melissa climbed into the other bed but sleep came much slower to her. How were they going to work out their relationship when they were married? She knew that certain women were always going to be a part of Jake’s life and therefore part of hers. At least she liked them all and was starting to get a clear picture of what Jake saw in each of them. She flushed hotly as she realized she saw some of the same things in them that he did. She thought that they would all accept her being his wife except maybe Cindy. And thinking about the way Cindy responded to Debbie she had the idea that Cindy could be brought around eventually. Wow, was she horny, she thought as she rubbed her clit. After a good cum, she fell asleep to visions of Cindy kneeling between her legs.


Jake thought his recovery was agonizingly slow but his doctor said it was as fast as he had seen anyone heal. His vision cleared up completely by Thursday. He was released from the hospital on Friday, arm in a cast complete with sling, and ribs tightly taped. Charles took him home in the Oldsmobile. Even the big smooth sedan jounced him enough to make him wince. Charles helped him out of the car but Jake walked into the house under his own power. Charles gave him a light hug and went back to work. Helen and Maria fussed over him as Jake tried to act annoyed by the attention. Jake marveled at the closeness between the two women. They were like sisters. Jake thought it was great that Helen had found a friend she could relate to. It spoke volumes for Maria’s character if Helen liked her that much. His ‘nurses’ were wearing clothes he knew they had picked for him as each wore a colorful short dress with heels. If their goal was to distract him, they were succeeding admirably.

Jake saw teamwork between them when they managed to be in the room one at a time teasing him unmercifully. Jake was rescued when Melissa and his sisters came home from school, or so he thought. The actuality was that he now had three additional sweethearts trying to smother him with attention. Even Angie got into the act. When she was alone in the room with him, she told him that his injury made her see how much she truly missed the closeness they had shared. She said she was conflicted between her love for him and the blossoming love she felt for Tyler. She kissed him and it was not like the sisterly kisses she had been giving him for the last couple of months. He told her not to think she was under any sort of pressure. She would still be his princess, no matter what. She gave him that Madonna smile of hers and kissed him again.

Erika arrived at six. She made small talk with his parents for a few minutes, and then came up to Jake’s room. Melissa let her in when she knocked on the bedroom door. She sat next to him on the bed and gave him all his schoolwork for the day. She looked fetching in a skirt and sweater. She wore make up, smelled good and he could tell she had spent some extra time on her hair. Jake watched the interaction between Melissa and Erika with interest. It dawned on him that Erika was dressed as much for Melissa’s benefit as for his. Then Melissa said she was going to take a bath and went to run the water. Erika sat on the bed. Jake put his hand on her leg. He commented on how pretty she looked, she blushed as she told him Melissa had asked her to wear a skirt. Then Jake’s medication kicked in and he fell asleep.

Melissa came out of the bath wearing a loosely belted terrycloth robe. She sat on the bed next to Erika, the two quietly gabbing clothes and makeup as Melissa brushed her hair. Erika took the brush, turned Melissa to face away from her, and brushed her long black hair as they chatted. Erika was attracted to Melissa in a most peculiar way. It felt good to hold her and do little things for her. Melissa got up and took Erika’s hand. She led her through the bathroom to the guest room. She stopped and grabbed her lotion from the vanity. They left both bathroom doors open so they could hear Jake if he needed them. They sat on the bed in the guestroom. Melissa handed Erika the lotion asking her to put some on her back. Erika took the lotion and helped Melissa pull the robe off her upper body. Her hands trembled slightly as she smoothed the aromatic emollient on the smooth bronzed back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.