Twice Lucky - Cover

Twice Lucky

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - If you knew then what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jake’s life was settling into a pleasant routine. He worked, worked out, acted as a willing experimental subject for his sisters’ emerging sexuality, kept Sara’s slave girl fantasy going, and spent time with Cindy.

He also spent a lot of time thinking. TV held little interest for him now, so each evening after some quality time with the parents, he sequestered himself in his room. He started buying the Wall Street Journal each day and spent some time each evening reading it. He also sat at his desk and jotted down ideas for his dad’s business. He converted his notes to an outline. He refined the outline and, with his sisters’ help, prepared a presentation. His parents worried at first that he was reverting back to his loner, loser days, but one or both of his sisters were constantly in and out of his room, so they stopped worrying. His sisters had inherited their mother’s intelligence, and quickly grasped the ideas he was formulating. Before long, they were actively adding to his plan.


Jake thought that if every guy had workout partners like Debbie and Angie there would be a fitness revolution. Angie now matched him stride for stride on their runs. She was a natural and the practice made her better. They were now doing six miles in less than forty minutes. Cool-downs with Angie were an adventure. She had lost most of her self-conscious modesty and seemed to enjoy pulling off her top for Jake to check for nonexistent chafing. At least once a week she would shed her bra so Jake could check closer. Her thank you kisses were extraordinary. Angie clearly loved Jake’s style of training.

Debbie was getting toned and firm. The small amount of baby fat she had was rapidly being replaced by muscle. She loved the definition her abs were developing and was thrilled that the muscles under and around her breasts made them stand high and firm on her chest. She actually had to go to a larger bra size. Debbie’s thank you kisses were hot and horny. She considered it her duty to insure Jake had a hard on after every workout. She made a change to his inspection of her body’s progress, however. Claiming that her workout undies and the garage light didn’t show the results correctly, she started to come to his room once a week in her best lingerie, so he could ‘properly assess her progress.’ The assessments were sometimes quite thorough and time consuming!

Because he needed a sparing partner, Jake started teaching Debbie and Angie how to fight. A word to his father made gloves, a speed bag, and a heavy bag appear. Jake bought them jump-ropes. They started training at 6:00 am and Jake tried to end their workouts with twenty to thirty minutes of hand-to-hand combat. He borrowed from boxing, wrestling, and the martial arts. His former life had included a few years of both jujitsu and karate instruction. He had boxed in unit competitions while assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division and had taught unarmed combat at the Special Warfare School. Jake’s theory on fighting style was simple. Know enough so that you could do whatever it took to win, never give your opponent a fair chance, and any weapon was preferable to bare hands. He was gratified and a little frightened at how his sisters adopted his philosophy with a vengeance. To paraphrase a popular icon from the mid-portion of his former life “Pity the fool that pisses them off.” Little did Jake know that one day his bloodthirsty Amazon Warriors would save his sorry ass.

Jake saw Sara at least twice a week. When they could, they had sex, when they couldn’t, they hung out. Sara had turned into an amazingly erotic woman. She liked everything Jake did to or for her. She got especially hot and bothered when he took liberties or paraded her submissiveness where there was a chance of getting caught or seen by strangers. Sara told Jake that her Aunt Liz wanted to see him to apologize for her behavior. Jake explained that he didn’t think Liz had anything to apologize for, so one was not needed. He declined her invitation to the club and told Sara to ask for a rain check. Jake told Sara that the haughty Liz would look good with her face in Sara’s pussy while he took her doggie style. Sara almost came from him whispering that to her while he was touching her ass in the Winn-Dixie produce aisle. Sara knew she was going to be with another woman sooner or later, Jake had made that crystal clear. She had slowly warmed up to the idea of at least trying it. After all, everything else Jake had had her do was a fantastic experience.

Of course, Jake took Sara to Jody’s station at the Steak and Shake. Jody skated up to the driver’s side of the custom-painted Chevelle. She immediately recognized Jake.

“Nice car, lover boy,” she said.

Jake thanked her and ordered for him and Sara. When Jody skated off to the order window Jake explained the game that his sisters ran on Jody when he came there with them. Sara laughed at their antics.

“Your sisters are a tough act to follow,” she said. “Let’s see if I can uphold your reputation.”

When Jody skated back with their order, Sara was sitting facing Jake. He was nonchalantly resting his hand just above Sara’s knee. Just as Jody got to Jake’s door to hang the tray, Sara pulled up her dress to mid thigh and pushed Jake’s hand under it. Jody watched big-eyed as Jake removed his hand and paid her. Jody moved to where her coworkers were gathered and said something to them while nodding her head in the Chevelle’s direction. As soon as she saw four pairs of eyes swivel in their direction, Sara gave Jake a scorching kiss. Jake saw the direction the game was taking and decided to make everyone’s day. He slid his hand up and cupped Sara full breast then casually unbuttoned the top three fasteners on her dress, displaying a lacy white bra and a lot of cleavage. When Jody returned for the tray Sara’s dress was unbuttoned nearly to the waist and rucked up almost to her naked little pussy.

Jody looked at the very obviously aroused Sara then at Jake and said, “You are the devil! So when do I get my turn?”

Jake’s relationship with Cindy kept blossoming. He visited her a least once during the week and every Sunday. Cindy’s parents had grown to like Jake and his family. Although Cindy wouldn’t be able to date until her sixteenth birthday, her parents allowed the young couple a lot of undisturbed time together. Jake could wait until September when she turned sixteen to actually go on a date, as long as he could at least see her. For her part, Cindy was lavish in dispensing him kisses and loved to mold her body to his.


By the end of June Jake had completed his plan. Wednesday he asked his dad if they could sit and talk a while because he had some ideas about the furniture store. Charles Turner told Jake that Helen had to be involved in any business discussion. Jake was relieved that his father seemed to be taking him seriously. Jake asked if his sisters could also join them. It turned into a highly significant family meeting.

Jake took out his presentation materials and explained his concept. Jake’s basic idea was to increase the size of the store and add appliances to their inventory. He introduced them to the super store concept so prevalent in the later part of his former life. Basically he saw Turner Furniture becoming the Home Depot of home furnishing. Everyone was excited and ideas were bandied about. Charles agreed that it was a good plan and he had a renovation already in the works.

“The biggest obstacle to doing what you suggest is money, of course. How much do you figure this will cost?” Charles asked.

“You asked the hardest question first,” said Jake. “I figure around two hundred and fifty thousand for the physical improvements plus you’ll need a line of credit for the same amount to be able to order large quantities of furniture and appliances.”

“That’s a lot of money, if we have a line of credit why not pay for the furniture and appliances up front?

Jake figured his father knew the answer already and was seeing if his son knew what he was talking about.

“If we pay up front, we pay interest on the money. If we use a line of credit to back us we can request terms of net in thirty days and pay for items after we sell them. We could also negotiate a discount if we can pay in ten days,” Jake replied.

His father nodded, “Now all we need is for someone to loan us a half million dollars.”

“I have at least half of that, “ Helen Turner interjected.

Jake and his sisters looked at her in disbelief.

“That’s your inheritance! You might need it for you and the kids in the future.” Charles said.

“This is our future, Charles, so I want to invest in it,” Helen said in The Voice that brooked no argument.

“Yes, Dear,” said Dad.

Jake said he needed to make a phone call and phoned Jack Sorenson. After exchanging pleasantries, Jake asked Jack about secured loans and if a bank account could secure a line of credit larger than the account. Jack said it was possible, especially if some other form of collateral was also used. Jake thanked Sorenson and sat back down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.