Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 92: The Good And The Bad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 92: The Good And The Bad - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Sunday was their first practice, a free dance practice. The judges were in the audience, lots of other skaters were in the audience, and even some of their friends had shown up early.

All of them saw 'Romeo and Juliet' for the first time.

The program, under the tutelage of Kathy, had undergone an amazing transformation. It had started out as a wonderful expression of passion and music, but without the technical bite they would need. Kathy's suggestions and work had provided that bite. Romeo and Juliet was a slow, pretty, flowing song, but had wonderful rhythmic accents from the piano and Mark Knopfler's gorgeous lead acoustic guitar work. Kathy, Warren, and Sophia had taken full advantage of every accent, every nuance, and the flowing nature of the song, and had created a program full of deep edges, difficult turns, changes of edges, and changes of position and handholds. They had done this, and still kept the program a gorgeous, seamless whole.


They were sitting with friends at dinner that evening.

"Sophia, you got no appetite," Shawna Cochrane told her.

"Not much of one. I'm feeling a bit under the weather."

"Hope that doesn't affect your skating," Evan Pogdar told her. "That free dance is a marvel."

"Thanks. I'll be fine. I just have to force myself to eat, because I don't really feel like it, and it's making me weak."

"She's probably got a bit of flu," Warren told them, "we're just hoping it holds off until after Nationals are done."

"So, I'd better eat!" Sophia smiled, digging into her supper with a vengeance.


Tuesday night, they finished third in the compulsories, which was fine--top three was what they wanted out of that phase of the competition.

Wednesday night was the original dance, and their "If You Can't Rock Me" program was polished and ready to go. They would be the first couple in the last group to skate.

Warren and Sophia had made it known around campus that nationals were in Milwaukee, and got some tickets to sell. It paid off. They looked around the arena, and saw large sections full of Wisconsin red. They themselves had made sure to play it up--they had had special costumes for the OD made for Nationals.

Sophia was wearing a red dress, with a bit white "W" in the middle. It was basically a University of Wisconsin cheerleading outfit. Warren completed the image with a grey sweatshirt with "WISCONSIN" written across it in red letters, and white pants. They took the ice for the warm-up, and the Wisconsin students in the audience went nuts.

"These costumes were one heck of a great idea, Pookie," Warren told her.

"Of course. It was my idea, right?"

As the other couples left the ice after the warm up, the PA announcer said, "They are skating to the music of the Brian Setzer Orchestra. He represents the North Shore Figure Skating Club in Oceanview, Massachusetts, and she represents the UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN!! figure skating club in Madison, Wisconsin!" The crowd went delirious at that. "Please welcome Sophia Daniels and Warren Kelleher!"

As they took their starting positions, they had to step out of them, because they were laughing too hard. Someone--or a group of someones--had started to sing the Wisconsin fight song. Warren, laughing, waved them quiet, and Warren and Sophia took their starting positions again.

"If You Can't Rock Me" filled the arena. They nailed it, from beginning to end. This was the hardest OD in the world this year, and they knew it. The side-by-side straight line step sequence was particularly hard, and they didn't make the slightest mistake. The crowd went nuts, and was on its feet by the time Warren and Sophia ended.

The marks were great. By the time everyone had skated, Warren and Sophia had won the OD.


They drew last to skate in the free dance. Nicholas and Coleman were leading, Vickers and Pogdar in second, by the time Warren and Sophia took the ice.

"Romeo and Juliet" was ready. They knew it, and those who had seen it at practice this week knew it. Now, all they had to do was skate it perfectly.

Sophia took the ice in a rose-colored dress that hung lower than the usual skating dress. She had put rollers in her hair, and the long, silky curves cascaded past her shoulders and around her face. Warren was wearing a purple tunic and black pants. Sophia had a rose in her hair. They took the ice, and the music started.

It was spellbinding. This was the first truly romantic program they had used for a competitive program. They skated it flawlessly, gliding around the ice, using difficult turns and changes of edge to build the difficulty. In terms of an artistic piece, it was absolutely stunning. The crowd sat, hushed, through the whole thing, until the end. Then they exploded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.