Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 49: It Takes Two To Tango

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 49: It Takes Two To Tango - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

Author's note pertaining to music alluded to in this chapter: a Piazzola tango is a tango written by Argentinean "Nuevo Tango" master Astor Piazzola, who wrote tango music that combined "Classic tango" with elements of classical and jazz. It's very sensual stuff. It has been successfully skated to over the years, one of my favorites being American ice dancers Liz Punsalan and Jerod Swallow, who did a *very* passionate and sensual dance (they are married, and you could *tell* <G>) to a Piazzola tango at the 1998 Olympics in Japan.)


The last weekend in September found Warren and Sophia in Kiev, Ukraine, competing in their first event in the Junior Grand Prix series. They won it, handily, much to their delight. But, when they skated in the exhibition, they did not skate to "You'll Be In My Heart." They had choreographed something else. The reaction "You'll Be In My Heart" got at Jack Garrison's wedding convinced them that it was special, and they wanted to save it. They used it as their carrot-the top four finishers at Nationals got to skate in the exhibition, so that was their goal. Top four, so we can skate that program again. They wanted to unveil that program to the wider world at Nationals, not in Kiev, Ukraine. As an added bonus, Nationals were in Providence, Rhode Island, close enough to their home that lots of family and friends would be attending.

Three weeks later, they were in Ostrava, Czech Republic, for their second event. They won that, also, and guaranteed themselves a place in the Junior Grand Prix final, in Hamilton, Ontario, in December.

Back in Oceanview at the end of November, they were exhausted but pleased. Senior year in high school--plus getting their college applications done--combined with the travel schedule had tested them, but they had handled it well. They were sitting in Sophia's room talking.

"So, what do you think our chances are at the Final?" Sophia asked.

"I think we have a hell of a chance to medal. Winning is a different story, we haven't faced Kratsulina and Zhargov yet. They're the defending junior world champions. They also won both of their events."

"I was talking on the internet to Shawna Vickers."

"Really?" Warren was surprised.

"Yeah. She's actually a good kid. It's Kim Burlington that's the bitch. Shawna and Evan are good people. They're moving up to seniors for Nationals, too. Anyway, she was telling me that she and Evan finished second to Kratsulina and Zhargov in Mexico City, but that Evan had a bad fall. They had been leading through the OD, and probably would have won the free if Evan hadn't gone splat. Disrupted the whole flow of the program. Anyway, Shawna told me she is distinctly unimpressed by Kratsulina and Zhargov."

"Hmmmm. Very interesting."

"Shawna thinks they won the Junior Worlds last year by default. Shawna and Evan weren't ready. There weren't a lot of good teams there. And, they're Russian."

"Which automatically gives them a leg up in the presentation mark."

"Right. Shawna thinks we should be much more worried about her and Evan than them."

Warren laughed. "OK. Well, we'll see them in Hamilton, too, since they won their other event."

"Right. Next thing. Colleges."

"Yup. We're decided on Wisconsin, right?"

"Right," Sophia confirmed. "And, I'm going to do BU and you're doing BC."

"Right. Are we doing Princeton?"

"What the hell, right? The worst they can do is reject me. Oh, and we're doing Vanderbilt, right?"

"Right. And Ohio State."

"I think that covers it. And I'm doing Umass as a safe school."

"Right."

"You know what? I think Kate's up to something."

"How so?"

"She told Mom and Dan that she didn't want to go to Hamilton. Said she's got a big paper due right before Christmas and needs to work on it."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, I think that's true--but I also think that she wants the house to herself. So she can have Dave over."

"Aaah. Have they done anything yet?"

"Not that I know of."

"Not that I know of, either. But he certainly is ga-ga over her."

"Yeah, and that is mutual."

"Did anyone see through her little ruse, except for you?"

"I think Mom did, but you know Mom. Dan is dense, which is good for Kate." Warren laughed. "Oh, I got more gossip," Sophia continued. "Nick is going out with Karen."

"What happened to Karen and Bill?"

"Oh, they broke up a couple months ago. I think Nick has been mooning over her since he broke up with Missy, but she was with Bill. Now she's not, and they are together."

"Cool."


They arrived in Hamilton, Ontario, about two weeks before Christmas. Both sets of parents would be joining them as the competition got closer. They were currently on the ice for their first practice, where they almost ran into Shawna Vickers and Evan Pogdar.

"Whoops!" yelled Warren, screeching to a stop.

"Will you two amateurs watch where you're going?" Shawna asked with a smile. They greeted each other, hugs and handshakes all around.

"All the predictions on the internet say you guys are shoo-ins to win," Warren said slyly.

"You read that stuff?" asked Evan.

"Oh, we post, too," Sophia informed him. "Everybody knows who we are. One of our best friends has been ragging on us for two weeks, saying 'Vickers and Pogdar are gonna kill you guys!'"

"This is a *friend?" Shawna asked, incredulously.

"Yeah," Warren told her. "Dennis Frobeck. He's knowledgeable, opinionated, and sticks to his guns. But he's a good guy. The good thing about him is, if we *do* win, he will happily allow us to rub his nose in it for a month."

They all laughed. "Well, we can't have *that*," Evan said. "We'll just have to kick your ass. Seriously, good luck. May you skate wonderfully to a silver medal."

Warren and Sophia cracked up. "Same goes for you," Warren said.


Kratsulina and Zhargov won the compulsories, with Shawna and Evan second, Sophia and Warren third. The results for the original dance were exactly reversed, with Sophia and Warren winning, followed by Shawna and Evan, and then the Russians, who fell. What that meant was that whoever won the free dance among the top three couples would win the event.

After the original dance, Warren and Sophia went to supper with their parents. Then they retired to their room. No sooner had they gotten in the door, and Warren wrapped Sophia up in a hug and gave her a long kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.