Dance of a Lifetime - Cover

Dance of a Lifetime

Copyright© 2003 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 120: Reverse

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 120: Reverse - Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow   Violence  

It was towards the end of February, and Jessie was lonely, depressed, and bored.

She'd been doing better this semester. She'd made an attempt to make friends. She had found out that her roommate was really cool, and they were getting along very well. But, now, her roommate had gone away for the weekend. She didn't have anything to do. She missed Warren and Sophie. Hell, she missed Jason.

So, she decided to call him.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey, Jay. It's Jess."

"Jess? How are you doing?"

"Lonely and bored, so I decided to call a friend."

"Well, I'm glad you called," Crash said. "Nice to hear from you."

"My roommate went out of town, so I'm alone this weekend with nothing to do."

Crash paused for a second, then said, "I've got nothing on this weekend. Are you looking for some company?"

"That'd be nice, actually," Jessie admitted, to Jay's surprise. He didn't expect her to want to see him. But he happily agreed, and drove the hour and a half up to Milwaukee. It was a Saturday right around noon time, so he got there about two.

With the pressure of trying to maintain their relationship gone, they got along better than they had in some time. They went to the student union to play some pool, went out to dinner, then headed back to Jessie's room. They were chatting, and the subject of the Maxim issue came up.

"I couldn't believe it," Crash laughed. "Boy, she came damn close to bearing it all. I called her and told her I admired her guts."

"I called her and told her I was masturbating to it," Jessie said impishly.

"JESS!" Crash burst out laughing. "You are something else."

"I know, ain't I?" she grinned. "They're getting some serious flack from the Powers That Be in skating about it, though. They've got something up their sleeves for the World Championships, but they won't tell me what."

"Knowing them, my mind boggles," Crash laughed.

"So, how are things going with you at Northwestern?" Jessie asked.

"All right. You know."

"Dating at all?" she asked.

"That's a tough one. There's actually someone I'm interested in. I'm pretty sure she's also interested. I don't think she's the love of my life or anything, but we could have some fun. But I haven't done anything about it."

"Why not?" Jess asked.

"I'm not sure I want to answer that." Jessie just glared at him. "OK. I could only admit this to you, and that's hard enough-but my confidence is shot."

"Oh, shit," Jessie said.

"Do not blame yourself," Crash said sternly.

"Well, who else is there to blame?" Jessie said. "Wait a minute-didn't you say you were with someone else last fall?"

"Yeah," Crash laughed, "but that was no challenge. She was cheating on a boyfriend, and I think she got off on that. She went into spasms when I kissed her on the cheek, for Chrissake. I could've been the worst lover in the universe and she still would've climaxed eight times."

"Ah," Jess laughed. "Well, you just need to find another one of those, and not a demanding shit like me."

"It's not that you were demanding," Crash admitted, "it's that I never knew quite what you were demanding." Jessie just looked at him. "You'd say things after. That wasn't really much help, and you were vague besides. Look, I don't blame you for our problems in bed-but it would've helped if you had said something during. You know, tell me what you wanted."

"I never thought you'd be receptive," Jessie said. "I was always afraid to bring it up during. I thought you'd get upset and it'd kill the mood."

"Well, I have to admit, you might be right," Crash said.

Jessie thought about it for a minute, and then made a decision. She thought their breakup necessary, but not for a second had she ever intended to send him on his way with his tail between his legs. "Jay?" she said. "Kiss me, please."

"What?!?!?"

"Kiss me," she smiled at him. He smiled back, and did. It was a typical Crash kiss-hard, demanding, insistent. She broke the kiss after a couple of minutes, and said, "My turn."

She gently brushed his lips with hers. She nibbled on his lips. Only then did she join her lips to his, gently, and she slowly snaked her tongue into his. He picked up on it, and kissed her as gently as she was kissing him. Jessie felt her passion begin to rise nice and slowly.

"Kiss my neck," she whispered. Crash brought his lips down from hers and gently worked his way all around her neck with light kisses. "Nibble my earlobe," she whispered again. He did, and well.

"Take my shirt off," she said.

"We are treading on some seriously dangerous ground," Crash said.

"I know. I don't care," Jessie said. "Do it anyway."

Crash slipped her shirt, and her bra off, and gently fondled her breast while he nibbled on her earlobe.

"Kiss me there," Jessie gasped. "The way you just kissed my mouth."

Jay got the hint, and went down to her breast and gently tongued her nipple. He swirled his tongue all around it, and gently nibbled on her. His hand was stroking her other nipple. Jessie flushed and sighed. Now this was nice.

More than nice, as she was slowly but surely getting worked up. After a few minutes of this, she said, "Jay? Would you go down on me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.