Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had ended up his surprise sex session with Pam and Mary by fucking both of them in the pussy and Pam assured him that she'd love for him to take her asshole again sometime soon and then he headed on back to work while Mary went on home. She told him before they parted at the door to Pam's home that she'd bring him up-to-date on all that had been going on within his little family harem that he wasn't aware of.

When Philip got back to his office, he wished then that Beverly wasn't having morning sickness from her new pregnancy; he was feeling so horny that he felt like he needed to bend her over his desk and fill her pussy with his big horny dick. Philip sat at his desk for several minutes considering who he might turn to in order to take the edge off his still high sexual need.

He finally decided to turn to Beverly for help. Philip picked up the phone and called outside his office to Beverly's desk.

"Bev, this is Philip. I know you're still not feeling well with your morning sickness but I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it. Is there a woman in our organization that you can think of who would be willing to come in here and take care of me?"

Beverly hated it that she just wasn't feeling up to servicing Philip, but she quickly ran down the list of all the women who worked in the multi-office environment around her. She laughed to herself as she felt like playing with Philip and telling him that there were some gay guys in the company who'd love to suck his dick. But she wasn't sure what Philip would think about that so she saved her perverse humor for someone else. Finally, she thought about Summer. She seemed to be just the woman to be horny enough to take care of Philip on a moment's notice.

"OK, Beverly, would you ask her to come in here and see me in about 10 minutes?" Philip said as he sat there rubbing his horny erection through his pants. Philip heard the knock at the door of his office a few minutes later, and he loved what he saw as she walked through the door and over to his desk.

"Hi, Beverly said you wanted to see me?" Summer said as she stood there looking straight into Philip's eyes. Summer was a very cute and short young lady, probably in her early 20s and she was slightly on the overweight side but Philip loved that she had a very set nice big set of tits proudly thrusting out from her chest. She was wearing a blouse and a skirt that were a bit tight on her and Philip figured she'd picked those out to show off her voluptuous figure in front of the guys there in the office. He especially loved the sexy bra she'd put on to hold and put her nice titties on display under her blouse.

"Yes, Summer, is it?" Philip said as he got up from his desk and walked around to a large chair sitting over beside his large desk. "Beverly normally takes care of everything that I need but she'd been a little bit under the weather lately and she thought you'd be just the person to give me what I'm needing. Are you interested?" Philip said as he felt his cock thoroughly hard inside his pants and he hoped Summer was noticing his large obvious hardon.

Philip wondered how much Beverly had told Summer about what their mutual boss would expect from her. He didn't really care but it would make things easier if she knew the main thing he needed at the office was sexual services of the women surrounding him.

"Yes, I'm more than willing to do whatever it is you'd like to have me do," Summer said and Philip could definitely pick up on the overt sexual messages Summer was sending him as she stood there. He looked her up and down, enjoying her sexy breasts, her pretty smile, her nice hair and the large hot tits crowning her chest.

"Well, let's not beat around the bush, Summer," Philip said. "If you're interested, I'd like for you to come over here, sit on my lap and fuck me until we both reach an orgasm," Philip said as he reached down, unzipped his pants and reached inside to pull his hard cock free of his slacks.

Summer had indeed been told by Beverly that Philip was calling for her because he needed some sexual favors from her. She had already told Summer that if she wasn't interested to say so, and there wouldn't be anything else said about it. Summer had felt her pussy started growing wet as Beverly had told her what Philip liked and it had been everything she could do to keep from running into Philip's office to get it on with him. Now she was still trying to restrain herself from seeming overly eager to do whatever Philip asked of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.