Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 45

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sure enough, Summer was good to what she'd told Philip and the next afternoon she was in his office, working to get what it was that she wanted most from her big boss. Big in more ways than one, she laughed to herself. Summer had dealt with her increasing desire to have another baby, and now she wanted one so badly that there was no longer any denying the overwhelming burning within her mind and body to conceive again and bear another baby.

"Philip, I'll just be very honest with you and tell you exactly what I'm after," Summer said as she stood there next to Philip's desk.

"Oh, and what would that be?" Philip asked, wondering what it could be that Summer would ask of him. He figured by now she might try to use their past sexual encounters to get herself a bigger weekly paycheck, money for clothes and that sort of thing, or anything that she might use their sexual dalliances as leverage to obtain.

"I want a baby with you, Philip. I want you to fuck me and I want you to fuck me until you get me knocked up," Summer said. She stood there in her nice black dress, waiting for Philip to respond.

"That's all you want," Philip said as he laughed inwardly to himself. If only Summer really knew what turned him on, he thought. A woman, sexy and hot like Summer, asking him to fuck her and give her a pregnant belly, well, it simply didn't get any better than that. He'd gladly give her that for a long time if that's what she really wanted. "Sure, I think I can handle that," he said. "Do you want to start working on your baby now?"

"Yes, Philip, if you're ready, I am. I'm supposed to be at my most fertile time of the month right now, and I really want to have another baby soon, and I want you to be the father of it," Summer said. She stood there waiting for Philip's next move.

Philip had quickly gotten a big hardon in his pants when he heard what Summer wanted of him. Of course, not only did Summer want Philip to fuck her, to give her his cum and knock her up, but she also wanted a very sexy fuck experience that she could recount to her husband that evening as she went to bed with him as well. But, she definitely wanted it to be Philip's semen inside her that conceived her next child.

Philip's hardon was clearly visible in his crotch as he stood from where he'd been sitting. Summer moved over to Philip, letting him embrace her and then lead her over to the nearby couch where he frequently fucked his babes when they were playing sexually here in his office. He stood there in front of the couch with the sexy petite young blonde, and his left hand cupped her full rounded breast inside her dress and bra as she let herself start to become aroused and ready for Philip to fuck her. She let her hand slide down between them, groping and cupping the hard bulge of his erection in her hand and kneading it to turn him on more fully as well.

Summer had been wet before ever getting to work that day, and now she could feel that her pussy was squishy wet and she knew Philip would be more than able to slide his big hardon inside her whenever he got to the moment of penetrating her and beginning to fuck her pussy. She loved how sexy Philip's hands were as they roamed over her body. Even with her dress on, Philip was able to inflame Summer sexually. He quickly had her dress pulled up to her waist, and his hand was down in her panties, rubbing and caressing her wet pussy lips. Summer spread her legs apart slightly, letting Philip's hand have its way with her pussy and clit.

"Oh, Philip, you turn me on so much, sweetie," Summer moaned as she felt her nipples poking hard out against the cups of her bra. She wanted Philip to get her undressed soon so she could have him suckling her nipples while he was fucking her. She loved that combination when they were having hot lusty sex. "Oh, fuck me, Philip, I'm so horny for your big cock inside my pussy. No man ever fucks me as good as you have," Summer said, knowing her naughty words appealed to the vanity of any man and she knew she was making Philip hotter and hotter for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.