Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 43

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip lay in his own bed that night, having just jacked himself off three times as he found himself so horny he could keep from bringing himself off. He'd fucked Pam and enjoyed his hot sexy afternoon with her. And Mary had gone into labor that evening and he'd taken her to the hospital where she'd delivered their new little baby girl. And after 1:00 A.M. Philip returned home after seeing Mary bedded down for the night and looking in on their baby daughter before he came back home, showered and then went to bed by himself.

Philip half thought if he'd call up Summer or Celia that even in the middle of the night he could get one of them to rendezvous with him for a middle of the night fuck session. He should have thought about how horny he'd been while Mary was away from their marital bed giving birth. Damn, Philip thought, why didn't I think of that?

Then, Philip decided to give Summer a call and see if she'd give him phone sex while he jacked off again. He tried to figure out how he could manage this without her hubby becoming suspicious since he didn't realize the two games Summer was playing off him with her husband. Philip dialed Summer's number and when she answered, he asked her to get out of her bed and move to another room where they could talk on the phone for 20 to 30 minutes. Summer said, "sure" and she moved out of her bed where she'd been asleep beside her husband and down to the family room with only her sexy thing house robe thrown over her naked body.

"I want to fuck you really bad, Summer," Philip said as he sat there in his bed, stroking his already hard erection again while he listened to her cooing and purring in his ear.

"You do, Philip?" Summer responded as she pulled open her robe and began to diddle her nipples and caress her full rounded tits as the nipples grew hard and she could already feel her pussy growing wet with arousal and anticipation. Summer half wished she'd woken her hubby to let him know where she was going but for the moment she was going to play along with her horny boss over the phone and see where it led to.

"Summer, what do you have on right now?" Philip asked as he tried to imagine his sexy mistress there in her own home playing with herself as he started turning her on and talking naughty with her. He wished he'd told her to lie to her husband and tell him she had to go out of town with Philip on a business trip but then he realized that he hadn't known when Mary would go into labor so that was all wishful thinking at this point.

"Philip, I'm totally naked and I'm sitting here in my family room wishing you were here naked with me and we were going to fuck each other while my husband was asleep in the bedroom. That would be so fucking hot to have you doing me here on my couch while my husband and child are asleep in this same house," Summer shared as she let Philip in on one of her own long held sexual fantasies. Summer loved the thought of being fucked by Philip while her husband was unaware of what was happening and yet close enough to find them if he lucked out.

"Play with your titties for me, Summer, and then start getting your pussy wet and start fingering her for me," Philip directed as he began to caress his horny sensitive nuts and stroking his cock even more eagerly than he already had been. "I want you to get a dildo or a vibrator out if you have one handy," Philip said as he knew this phone sex session wasn't going to last nearly long enough to suit him.

"I've got a dildo in the spare bedroom, Philip," Summer said as she laid the phone down momentarily and went to get the sexy toy. When she returned, she let Philip know she was back, and she could hear him jacking his cock up and down as held the phone down between his legs.

"That's my horny cock thinking about you, Summer, and wanting you," Philip said, and he sat further back on the bed and caressed his nuts as he imagined Summer with a big sexy dildo to penetrate her pussy with when they got to that point. "Baby, I want you to suck the dildo's head and get it wet," Philip directed Summer and she held the phone close to her mouth and made hot sucking and slurping sounds to let him know she was right there with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.