Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip and Pam had one of the hottest afternoons in the sack together that they had experienced since they'd first become lovers. Their first sexual encounter -- the time when Philip had actually fucked Pam for the first time -- had been unbelievably hot and lusty, but even though they were both hugely aroused and hot for each other, the uncertainty and feeling each other out in what they were doing had not allowed them to be as uninhibited as they quickly became. On their most recent afternoon together, Pam and Philip had fucked each other as though they'd been lovers for years lovers for years.

After Philip had mounted Pam and fucked her until they both orgasmed, he'd kissed and suckled her titties and got his fill of her mommy's milk as he let his cock soak inside her wet pussy. As he felt himself gradually grow hard again, Philip told Pam this time he wanted her to climb atop his big cock and ride him like she'd never done before. Pam readily agreed, mounting her father's big thick cock and she was soon grinding up and down on his dick as he cupped and played with her swollen titties and occasionally locked his lips around one nipple or the other and suckled her as she fucked him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Daddy, you fucking hottie, you fucking horny big stud," Pam moaned as she reveled on the feeling of giving her own father the hottest fuck she could manage. "I want your baby again, Daddy, give me your seed and fill my pussy with your babymaking jism, sweetie," Pam said as the room was filled with the sound of her wet tight pussy sliding smoothly up and down over and over on her father's upright rigid dick.

"Pam, you only have to say the word, baby, and I'll fuck you whenever you want it," Philip said as he began to buck his ass up from the bed, driving his hard cock back up inside his daughter's pussy whenever she was fucking him in mid-stroke. Philip was thoroughly enjoying fucking his sexy young red-headed daughter and her pussy was taking his cock in on every single stroke and squeezing his dick so firmly that he wasn't sure how long he'd be able to last this time. Pam's pussy gave no hint that she'd only recently given birth to her first baby. Philip loving having his hands filled with her swollen milky tits as she bobbed up and down on top of her father's hard cock more and more urgently.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, Daddy, really let me have all of your nice big hard dick, baby," Pam moaned and she leaned forward, putting her hands down on Philip's upper chest and then she began to jackrabbit ride up and down on his dad's hard thick cock like she wanted him to fuck her brains out. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's so hot riding your dick, Daddy," Pam moaned and then she rode fully down on his upthrusting cock, stopping with her father's thickness buried fully inside her pussy as she climaxed again. Philip lay there underneath his horny daughter as she orgasmed on his cock and then when Pam's climax began to wane, she began riding up and down on top of his cock again, working towards his second orgasm and explosion of his hot jism deep inside her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.