Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip knew that all four of his pregnant ladies -- his daughter, his two daughters-in-law, and his wife -- were all about to reach full term and deliver a batch of four new babies for him to love and spoil. But even though Philip was just about to be blessed with four new babies in the family, there was one other woman he wanted to get knocked up and he was growing very impatient for her to become pregnant and begin wearing maternity clothes. Since his secretary was already big with the child he'd helped her conceive, Philip wanted to get Summer knocked up as well.

As soon as Philip got to work that morning, he buzzed Beverly and told her to have Summer come to his office immediately. He had an urgent need and he wanted Summer to share in helping him take care of it.

Summer came just as soon as Beverly let her know that Philip wanted her. "Wanted" was the operative word because she knew he seemed to "want her" almost all the time. At least it seemed that way anymore. Summer felt her nipples hard inside her bra and her pussy quickly becoming wet as she anticipating having sex with her boss/lover.

When Summer walked into Philip's office, he was already sitting there in the chair behind his desk and she could tell that he was already naked. Good thing no one else had jumped ahead of her to see Philip, she thought as she gave him her usual sexy good morning greeting and then began to remove her blouse and her skirt before she pulled her bra and the matching thong off that she'd worn for Philip that morning. Summer knew that even if she only kept a bra and panty or thong on just long enough to take them off in front of Philip, it still achieved her desired objective -- to turn Philip on and make him horny and super hot to fuck her. It seemed to work every time and Summer had begun to love buying lingerie with that express purpose in mind.

As soon as Summer was naked, she walked around Philip's desk and saw his large thick hardon jutting hotly out of his groin. She bent over, wrapping her hand around his engorged cock and she bent over further to take his cockhead in her mouth and blow him for a few moments until he reached down and urged her to let them start their fuck together. Sure enough, Summer had only been bobbing her head up and down on Philip's cock a few minutes when he let her know he was too hot for her to keep that up. Summer stood in front of Philip, then she spread her thighs to straddle his lap and sat down on his naked legs as she guided the full swollen head of his cock up into her hot wet pussy. Philip had been keeping track of Summer's period and he knew that today she was at her most fertile time and most likely to conceive if he fucked her and everything worked as it should.

As Summer settled down onto Philip's large thick cock, she let out a very lusty and sexy deep moan as she felt herself being impaled on the thick invading length of her lover's big dick. Summer loved the feel of having Philip or any man who was fucking her inside her pussy. As she slid downward, Philip reached out, cupping both of Summer's sexy full rounded breasts and she let him diddle her hard perky nipples as she began to bounce up and down on top of his lap.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, baby, fuck me, fuck me," Summer moaned as she knew that Philip was going to give her one hot sexy fuck. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck meeeeeee," Summer begged the sexy man who reached down, and grabbed her by the waist. Summer knew precisely what was going to happen now. Basically, Philip was going to jack himself off with her pussy substituting for the hand that he'd normally use to get himself and her to a lusty climax.

Philip held Summer's petite womanly body firmly in his hands and he smoothly and rhythmically lifted and let Summer's body with her pussy tightly clasping his cock move up and down over the entire hot wet length of his cock. Philip loved the feel of having Summer's tight pussy with his cock inside her and he began to pick up the pace of her fucking movements in unison with him. As Philip knew he was approaching his orgasm, he held Summer in his hands and stood from his chair with her still impaled on the length of his cock as he moved her backwards onto his desk, her back lying on it but her ass hanging off the edge and Phillip's cock thrusting sexily in and out of her wet swollen pussy.

Philip drove his cock in and out and Summer quickly began to climax in response to the hot fuck Philip was giving her. She moaned and bucked with him and then Philip buried his cock deep inside her pussy and held it there while he felt his hot thick load of babymaking semen spurting inside her pussy. Philip intended to have Summer back that afternoon for another round and unless he missed his guess, in a few days the first signs of her pregnancy would become apparent to both of them. That was what Philip was hoping for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.