Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had thoroughly enjoyed his sexy afternoon rendezvous with his daughter Pam, and his daughter-in-law Crystal. They'd all fucked until they had their fill and Philip had showered with Crystal while Pam took a light nap before he dressed and headed back to his office and then on home.

When Philip arrived home, he quickly took his wife Mary in his arms and their kiss together was like something they'd first shared when they were newly married. Their sexual life and marriage had remained vibrant through the years but Mary still enjoyed it when Philip showed her how much he loved her and enjoyed holding her in his arms. She pressed her body closely against his and then reached down to take his left hand and place it up over the full rounded mound of her right breast. Mary loved feeling Philip's hands on her body and she knew she'd be feeling more of that now that he'd gotten her pregnant again.

After supper that night, they watched the news together and then Mary suggested that she and Philip go on up to bed and enjoy their evening together in the bedroom. She went up ahead of him and Philip joined her shortly after that. Mary had already changed from what she'd been wearing for the day into a sexy see-through negligee with nothing else on underneath it. Philip loved that and he quickly took his sexy wife in his arms and let his hands start enjoying the feel of her naked body underneath her nightwear.

Philip was still full from the nice supper Mary had fixed for them, and he was a bit tired from all the sexy he'd shared with Crystal and Pam that afternoon. He was already feeling horny though with the sexy way Mary was being with him, and while he let his supper settle a bit, Philip got Mary situated on the side of the bed and he spread the thin negligee back from her groin and got down where he could lick and kiss his wife's horny pussy until he could help her cum the first time orally.

"Mmmmmmmm, oh yes, Philip, mmmmmmmmmmmm, yesssssssssssss," Mary hissed as she loved having him lick and eat her hot pussy. She'd always loved how Philip could bring her off so well with his hands and his mouth. She wanted to cum badly and Mary could almost tell that she was pregnant again because she was finding herself increasingly horny all the time. She'd known from her earlier pregnancies that was always true.

As Philip really got into eating her hot pussy, Mary's hand slid down to his head and she began bucking her pussy up firmly against his probing lips. Her hands were firmly on his head, letting him know that he was really making her hot and that he was doing just what she needed to have a climax. In just a few minutes, Philip could tell from Mary's strong urgent moans and her hands on his head that she was beginning to cum. He kept licking her pussy and she gave him a face full of her hot pussy cum.

As soon as Mary reached her climax, Philip stood and pulled his briefs off, throwing them quickly onto the floor nearby since he was fully hard and more than ready to fuck her. His hard engorged cock bobbed out of his briefs as he got naked with Mary, and Philip took Mary's ankles, swinging her legs over onto the bed so he could join her there. Climbing up on the bed with his wife, Philip lifted Mary into a sitting position long enough to pull her negligee off and get her fully naked then he helped her lie down again while he climbed in between her legs. Philip was feeling more energized and hornier the more he and Mary got into the evening fuck. His cock was totally hard now and he positioned the head of his cock in Mary's wet pussy and he pushed his ass forward, sliding his large engorged dick in between the lips of his wife's pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.