Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A month later, Philip got a surprise phone call from Crystal and she asked him if he could come visit her for a little bit of what they'd been sharing in recent months. Philip immediately agreed and then laughed to himself at the way Crystal had talked around the fact that she and her father-in-law had been lovers for nearly six months now. Philip had to admit that he thoroughly enjoyed fucking all three of his "young ladies" but Crystal and his own daughter Pam probably gave him the greatest enjoyment. He also thoroughly enjoyed fucking Bethany but she took a lot more mental effort and endurance because of her difficult and arrogant attitude. Yeah, he'd much rather get with Crystal and Pam anytime.

When the afternoon of his "date" with Crystal arrived, Philip drove over to the nearby hotel where she'd asked him to meet her and when he got to the 5th floor room where Crystal had indicated, he was totally amazed when the door opened and there stood not only Crystal, his daughter-in-law, waiting for him, but also his real daughter, Pam. Both girls were looking very sexy in the 6 months pregnant state, and Philip wondered what was going on that not one but two of his "ladies" had arranged for him to meet with them in an anonymous hotel suite.

""Well, ladies, what a surprise to find both of you here waiting for me," Philip said as he moved into the room and walked over to hug both Crystal and Pam in a warm loving way. The girls both were very glad to see Philip and they quickly put him at ease that everything was OK and they had a very pleasant surprise in store for him. "Dad," Pam said as she took Philip's hand and led him over to the nearby king-sized bed. "Crystal and I both compared notes finally and found out how both of us had gotten pregnant, and we'd both like to thank you for what you've done for us," his daughter said as she leaned over and kissed her father's hotly on the lips.

"MMMMmmmm, you girls are so good to me," Philip said as he reached up to Pam's chest, cupping both of her rounded full tits in his hands and squeezing gently, loving how much larger his daughter's breasts were now that she was six months along in her first pregnancy.

"Pam, you feel so sexy, and I want you and Crystal so much," Philip said as he stood and began unbuttoning his shirt while both Crystal and Pam busied themselves with helping Philip get undressed. Philip had assumed as soon as he'd seen the two pregnant women together that they were intending to have sex with him and he'd been right. The two young pregnant women were both wearing pants and maternity tops now that they were definitely showing the advancing pregnancies, and when they had Philip naked, Crystal got down in from of her father-in-law's groin and she took his already hard cock in her hand and quickly began licking the full engorged head of his horny dick. Philip couldn't wait to see both Crystal and Pam naked when he got them to that stage because he found a young pregnant woman to be just about the sexiest thing imaginable. Their obvious fecundity and their sexy expectant mother condition along with the fact that he was the lucky guy who had mated with both of these girls and gotten them knocked up was just about as erotic as it could be for Philip.

Pam busied herself giving her father a preliminary blowjob in preparing him to make love to both of them. Like he needed any preparation when he was not only around these two gorgeous women but when he knew that fucking them was the plan. He really didn't need anything but for them to get naked and take his cock into their horny young pussies. As Pam was licking and taking her father's cock in her hot sucking mouth, Crystal was there beside them getting out of her clothes and Philip motioned for his daughter-in-law to come close so he could caress and play with her body while Pam was blowing him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.