Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip and Mary had just finished their first fuck of the evening, and Philip had gotten Mary to actually consider and agree to the possibility of them having another baby -- with three grandbabies already expected in the family. Mary actually relished the idea of being pregnant and having a new baby of her own to share experiences about with her three expectant "daughters".

Philip had shot his virile thick cumload deep inside his wife Mary's pussy and then he'd laid there inside her for about 20 minutes, letting his cum soak inside her pussy before he ever pulled his dick out of Mary's wet cunt. After they'd finished lying there cuddling and playing with each other, Mary got up and went to shower and Philip quickly joined her there. He enjoyed soaping up Mary's voluptuous sexy body and he relished letting his hands wander over her womanly figure, wondering if this was the night when her body would actually begin to take on the dimensions of an expectant mother again. Philip and Mary didn't fuck there under the water pouring down, but Philip did suckle his wife's sexy breasts and nipples and he slid a finger in between her legs, diddling her horny pussy and then actually fucking a finger in and out until he got her all hot and horny for another fuck with him in the middle of their marital bed. Philip loved Mary as much as he ever had and he hoped that when he told her how he'd been actively fucking Crystal, Bethany and Pam she'd understand why and realize that he loved her as he always had even though he was carrying on a very active sexual life with the other three young women.

When Mary and Philip had dried off, he led her back to the master bed and he helped Mary to sit on the bed's edge where her pussy was close to him but where she wouldn't fall off. Then, Philip got down on his knees between his wife's spread legs and he cupped her ass as he buried his face in her horny wet pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh, yeah, baby, eat my pussy," Mary encouraged her husband as she felt him making her wetter and even hornier than she'd been from their foreplay in the shower. When Philip had been licking and then fingering her pussy for several minutes, Mary felt another orgasm rapidly building and then it exploded inside her body. "Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, Philip," Mary moaned as she tried to buck her mouth against his probing lips and tongue.

When Mary's orgasm waned, Philip stood there in between Mary's spread thighs and he spread her legs so he could position his cockhead at the mouth of her pussy and then he pushed forward, watching as the swollen full head of his hard cock slid in between her cunt lips. "Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeah, fuck me, honey," Mary moaned as her hsband's cock impaled her and began filling her tight pussy. Mary was still so horny that she wanted to buck and fuck with Philip but her ass was just on the bed's edge so it was hard for her to move very much. Philip liked this position for a fuck and he slid his hard cock totally inside Mary's pussy and then he reached up, cupping both her full rounded breasts in his hands as he began driving his horny cock in and out of his sexy wife's tightly clasping pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me, Philip, fuck me like you've never done me before," Mary moaned as she carressed his firm muscular chest and then Mary just let Philip pour his thick hard cock in and out of her tight pussy as she prepared for her lover/husband to give her another virile load of his cum deep inside her body.

Philip played with Mary's sexy hard nipples while he was pistoning his cock in and out of her wet pussy. Every time his cock was fully out except for his dickhead, Philip felt the cool room air on the wet shaft of his cock. Then, when he slid his hard thick manmeat back totally inside Mary's body, her wet hot pussy completely swallowed up the thick hardness of her man's big cock.

Philip stood there, hotly and passionately driving his dick in and out of Mary as he thought about the sexy illicit fucks he'd shared with his two daughters-in-law and his own daughter, Pam. That made Philip even hornier than he already was and he grabbed Mary's legs at the ankle, spread them wide to both sides of where they were coupled at the groin and then Philip began to pound Mary's tight pussy with total abandon. She loved it. She loved it when Philip really fucked her good and now he was doing just that.

When Philip felt his orgasm release, his nuts began pumping one thick hot babymaking glob of semen after another deep into Mary's horny pussy and the chances of her conceiving a baby again were increased with every spurt of Philip's jism into her body. Mary loved the hotness of her husband's cum inside her and she began orgasming again as Philip reached up, cupping her rounded tits and playing with her nipples as he felt his balls unloading the jism inside his wife's hot cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.