Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had fucked Bethany one more time really good before their afternoon "rendezvous" after lunch was finished. He sent her back home to her husband with a pussy full of his cum and, of course, that baby growing in her pretty belly that he'd given to them as well. Philip could almost read Bethany's mind as they'd spent the afternoon there naked in each other's arms and he smacked her on the ass as she walked out the door and he wasn't sure but he thought he'd seen a hint of a sexy "you know I'm good" smile as Bethany glanced back at him.

As Philip sat in his large easy chair at home that night, he thought back over the afternoon session he'd enjoyed with Bethany. He had thoroughly enjoyed all of it and even Bethany's hot arrogant bitchiness added a note of sexual intensity to their fuck sessions that would not have been there otherwise. Philip actually laughed out loud as he replayed in his head how Bethany tried to show him she was the boss but he kept coming back to the fact that Bethany was knocked up with a baby and that baby had been conceived with him fucking her pussy multiple times. Yeah, she could think she was in control if that made her feel good, but Philip and she both knew the truth. He had it all over her.

Taking all his pregnant babes in sequence as he kept his sexual relationship with each of them active during their pregnancies, Philip contacted his own daughter, Pam, and she almost gushed out over the telephone how hot she was for him to come and fuck her again. Unlike the other two daughters-in-law, Pam had harbored hot sexual desires for her father Philip and their initial fuck had fulfilled her longtime fantasy of having him "do her". Philip felt probably the most eager and hot sexual desire for Pam of all three of his "girls" since she was his by birth. Just knowing how sexy and erotic their first fuck session had been, Philip could hardly wait to be in her arms again. He was so horny when he got finished talking to Pam on the phone that Philip couldn't resist the temptation to jack off and he went into the bathroom and stripped his pants down and jacked his cock until he spurted a huge hot load of cum into the commode. He knew that regeneration of his cum loads only took a little while and he'd have plenty of spunk for Pam when they got together the next afternoon.

Pam had Philip come over to her house and she had a light lunch fixed for them to enjoy before they went up to the bedroom. She knew that she and her father could enjoy their fucks best there in her own bed and Pam found it particularly erotic to know that she could fuck her father there in the same bedroom where she and her husband would sleep together that night. That thought made her very horny and her pussy was very wet and aroused before her father even arrived that day.

When Philip knocked on the front door, Pam was there within two seconds and she opened the door and restrained herself from rushing into her father/lover's arms on the front stoop of the house. She didn't figure the neighbors really needed to know that she and Philip were having a very hot incestuous affair. That was nobody's business but his and hers. Pam was wearing a sexy little maternity top and knowing about when her Daddy would show up, Pam had already taken off her bra and panties and was wearing nothing but the little top and shorts she had on.

As soon as she had Philip inside the front door, Pam closed it and rushed into her dad's arms. Their lips met in a very lusty and longing kiss as the two lovers were excited to be alone again and able to realize their fiery sexual desires for each other. Philip wasted no time in picking up his pregnant daughter and carrying her to the master bedroom. When he turned to enter the doorway, he leaned over and kissed Pam's sweet full lips before he took her over to the bed and laid her there gently. Then, he pulled Pam's maternity top off, baring her swollen naked breasts and then he removed her shorts and had his pregnant daughter there in front of him, naked, horny and looking beautiful enough to eat. And he planned to do just that before their afternoon was over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.