Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip sat in his office at work, letting the events of the past couple of months go through his consciousness as he sat there taking a break from his nornal day's routine. Philip's cock grew instantly into a typical hardness whenever he thought about what he'd experienced with his two daughters-in-law and his daughter. He almost found himself feeling like it'd had all been just a very pleasurable wet dream and not the actual realities that he'd been an active participant in. Then he reminded himself of all the hot sexy fucks and exciting evenings he'd spent in the arms of the three young ladies in his life and he knew it had all been very very real. And, now that he had those same three young women all knocked up with babies, the reality was that Philip and his wife Mary were going to be presented with three new grandbabies in about 7 months or even less.

When Philip had found out that each of the young women in their family was now expecting a baby in the next nine months or less, Philip began to formulate the next phase of his plan. What had originally been a plan to ensure that there would be grandbabies in the family was now taking on a life of its own. Crystal and Bethany were the farthest along in their pregnancies and then Philip's own daughter, Pam, was behind them in hers just by a few weeks. As Philip sat in his home office thinking over how he'd basically coerced each of the young women into fucking with him, he felt his cock growing hard again in his pants. He'd never forget that day when Crystal's husband had gone out of town and Philip had gone to her room after she'd come up from swimming and not only confronted her once and for all with the realities of what he expected of her, but how he'd then taken her sexually and he'd fucked her good. He could remember after he and Crystal had finished their first fuck and his cock was still buried inside her young pussy and she'd told him about her relationship with his son. And the fuck that had followed had also marked a huge turning point in his relationship with his daughter-in-law.

Philip had invited his son and Crystal to come for another visit when she was four months along and already starting to show her expectant motherhood quite clearly. Philip remembered when he and Mary had their three different children and during each pregnancy he'd not only found Mary to be much more horny and ready to fuck, but Philip thought a pregnant mother-to-be was one of the sexiest things on earth. He wanted to experience fucking each of his "expectant mommies" at least once but preferably several times while they went through the months of carrying their developing babies.

The night Crystal and her husband showed up, Philip and Mary did everything they could to make them feel at home and to show them how excited they were that their son and his wife were going to be the first to present them with a new grandchild. Philip was truly very excited and it was no exaggeration when he told them that. Philip also enjoyed seeing how Crystal was looking now four months along in her nine months of pregnancy. He loved the obvious "bump" of her pregnant belly and Philip could feel his cock growing very hard in his pants even as they were at their front door welcoming the two young people. Philip grabbed their suitcases and showed them to the normal room where they stayed and the same room where he and Crystal had enjoyed their very first lusty fucks together.

Philip didn't make any moves toward Crystal that night, knowing that his son was totally unware that his wife and his father actually had an illicit affair going on. He noticed, however, that Crystal exchanged several knowing looks with him at dinner and later that night which told him that she wanted to pick up right where they'd left off the last weekend she'd spent here -- in his arms. That night as Philip lay naked under the covers alongside his wife Mary, his cock grew so hard as he lay there thinking about his sexy daughter-in-law that Philip wrapped his hand around his cock and lay there stroking himself slowly up and down and gaining some relief from the hot sexy tension he was feeling. Finally, he got up from the bed with Mary sleeping there beside him and went into the bathroom where he went ahead and jerked his cock off until he turned around, aiming his cock towards the toilet and felt a huge sexual release as his horny nuts spurted blast after blast of his hot cum into the water. Philip knew that by the next morning, he'd have another full cumload for Crystal. His horny daughters-in-law and his sexy redhead daughter Pam all made Philip so horny that he never had any problems getting an erection and having a plentiful load of cum for them. Walking back to the bed to try to get back to sleep, Philip began to form his plan for the time he and Crystal would spend together during their visit.

Early the following afternoon, Philip's wife Mary had gone to town for some groceries, leaving Philip and Crystal there alone in the house. Crystal's husband had also gone to town for several hours to work out and pick up some videos for the evening's entertainment. Philip, Mary, and Crystal had shared a light lunch together before Mary had left. Philip found his cock was nearly hard as he sat there making conversation with his wife and pregnant daughter-in-law while he enjoyed looking at Crystal, remembering all they'd shared in the past and what he knew they were going to share again that afternoon.

After Mary pulled out of the driveway and Philip knew he and Crystal would have at least 3 to 4 hours alone, he headed up towards the room where Crystal was staying. It was the same room where Philip and Crystal had shared their first fuck together and probably the room in which she'd conceived the baby she was now carrying in her pregnant belly.

Philip gently knocked on the closed door to Crystal's room and heard her eagerly call out, "Come in" from inside. Philip felt his cock grow harder and nearly fully erect at the realization from her voice alone that his pregnant daughter-in-law was expecting him to join her and that she was hot for Philip as much as he was horny for her. Crystal had on a pair of shorts and a fairly tight-fitting T-shirt that did everything to accenuate her shapely breasts and how large they'd grown since she'd become pregnant. Philip felt sure she'd put on that T-shirt solely for his benefit since he knew she's been expecting him to come upstairs and fuck her while Mary and her husband were both away from the house.

Philip loved the sexy and warm smile he saw on Crystal's face the instant she knew it was him coming through the door of her room. She rushed over to him and literally threw herself into his arms, not hiding any of the desire and happiness she was feeling to be alone with her newest lover again. Philip knew Crystal could not only see his hardon pushing firmly against the front of his pants but the minute she came close in his arms, he reached down, cupping her rounded ass in his hands and pulled her pussy mound forward firmly against his large full erection as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.