Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had taken matters into his own hands when he'd begun to realize that none of his daughters-in-law or his own daughter seemed to ever have any plans to give him and his wife Mary a grandchild. They both had wanted very badly for their grown married children to give them grandbabies and they'd expected that would happen within a couple of years of the different children becoming married. But it hadn't happened. Finally, in desperation bordering on an overwhelming desire for one of his children to present him with a grandchild, Philip had cornered his son's Billy's wife Crystal, and he'd fucked her in the bedroom where she and Billy had been sleeping while they'd been there to visit.

After the fuck with Crystal had finished and Philip had spurted his virile semen deep into his daughter-in-law's fertile unprotected pussy, Philip had lain there on top of Crystal prone naked body with his cock fully buried deep inside her pussy.

"You fucking bastard," Crystal said in a very hot angry voice as she realized that she now had a pussy full of not only her father-in-law's thick invading cock but that he'd just cum inside her unprotected pussy. "I know you want a grandchild, Philip, but what kind of depraved bastard are you that you'd actually force yourself on me and spurt your cum inside me??"

"Crystal, what's done is done and now that you've had my cock inside you, maybe you should think about what you've just experienced and consider what your next step might be," Philip replied as he realized that Crystal's attitude and the fact that her hot wet pussy still snugly held his cock inside was causing him to get aroused all over again.

"Crystal, be honest with me, what kind of lover has Billy been for you?? Has he made you happy and has he given you the kind of lusty hot physical attentions that a woman wants to get from her husband?" Philip said as he remained on top of Crystal and flexed his hardening cock again while he watched her eyes.

Crystal thought about what Philip had said and then she realized that he knew more about her relationship with Billy than she thought anyone had known. She lay there feeling her father-in-law's cock tightly wedged inside her hot pussy and she found herself on one hand wishing that this sexual experience had never happened, but she also had to admit now that it was all over that Philip had just fucked her better than Billy ever had. What an embarrassment to have to admit to herself that her father-in-law had just given her a better fucking than her own husband had. Was Billy capable of making love better to her or was it that he was just immature and self-centered and he didn't care about her sexual needs and desires??

"Yes, Philip, although I'm really angry at you right now for what you just did, you're right. Billy has never fucked me worth a damn. He just slides his dick inside me, and fucks me till he cums and then he's finished. I've been left hanging horny and not able to cum lots of times. I hate that about him."

Philip had sort of known this about Billy but he was now hearing it from his son's young wife herself. Billy was a jackoff and Philip was beginning to understand now why Crystal had been so set against having a baby. He could see that she reasoned why should she let Billy shoot his cream inside her pussy and saddle her with the pregnancy and responsibility for a child that he probably wouldn't do anything to help her raise.

"Crystal, I apologize for not having raised Billy better and for letting you be saddled with a husband who's not a better lover. I guess that's something I just figured he'd pick up on his own and I guess I was serioiusly wrong in that area."

As Philip had suddenly found himself seeing an entirely different window into Crystal's mind and her life experience with his son, he began to feel sorry for her and at the same time he began to realize that his cock was growing hard again inside Crystal's tight pussy. He actually found himself even wondering how much Billy and Crystal fucked and why was it that she wasn't on birth control. Maybe it was because they didn't have a good sex life together and she didn't get fucked enough to make it worth taking the pill. As Philip was thinking and looking down at his naked young daughter-in-law there underneath him, he knew he was going to fuck Crystal again -- right now.

Philip felt his cock getting thicker and bigger inside Crystal and he could feel his arousal getting so strong he could not be denied. He knew he should pull his cock out of his daughter-in-law's cunt and leave well enough alone but he couldn't. Philip couldn't believe the two of them were still lying there, joined at the groin, and his son's wife was naked in front of him, her sexy breasts exposed and looking very hot. Philip leaned over, opening his lips and sucking Crystal's erect left nipple between his lips. He wanted some sign from her that she was in some small way enjoying this, that she didn't hate him and that she wasn't mad enough to claw his eyeballs out. Her nipple was hard under his lips and he reached over, closing two fingers around her other perky nipple, squeezing it and diddling it to even more aroused hardness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.