Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Philip and Mary have three grown children who are all married but so far there have been no grandchildren. Philip is convinced that the daughter and daughters-in-law "don't get it" and he finally decides to take matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Philip had three children who were all fully grown and married -- two sons and one daughter, but so far there were no grandchildren coming from the three newlywed couples. Well, they were all "newlyweds" since they'd been married less than 3 years apiece but all three of his kids had been married long enough to have produced a grandchild. He knew the two sons had certainly been fucking their wives long before they'd married them so there'd even been the possiilbity of a pregnancy before they'd exchanged marriage vows. And he felt sure that his daughter, Susan, had been fucking her husband, Rob, as well before they'd walked down the aisle of the church.

The family situation came to a head, however, when Philip and his wife Mary had invited all three of their children and their respective spouses to their home for Christmas. At dinner one night, Philip had surprised all of them by bringing out a small child-sized rocking chair and challenging all three couples with which one of them would be the first to produce a grandbaby to sit in that chair. He'd laid the challenge out in as easygoing and informal a way as he could manage but the three couples didn't seem to find the ultimatum funny at all. There was some uneasy giggling and laughing but as Philip and Mary looked around the table they didn't see any of the women acting as though they felt a need to rise to the expressed desires for a grandchild in the household.

Six months later, Philip and Mary had both realized that despite his "child rocking chair" example, none of their children was expecting a baby. Not a single one. Philip and Mary both wanted grandchildren even more than they'd wanted the three children they had brought into the world. Philip talked with his wife about the seemingly obliviousness of their grown children to their desire for one of them to produce some offspring and within himself Philip began to formulate his own plan for how they would deal with this seeming impasse the grandbaby front.

The next couple among their children to visit for a weekend was Billy and his wife, Crystal. Crystal was a stunning brunnette who had shoulder-length hair and beautiful deep brown eyes that went along with a nearly perfect complexion and a very sexy and compact body that Philip felt sure his son Billy loved to fuck regularly. Crystal's breasts were very nice, about medium in size and nicely rounded underneath her clothes. Philip had never seen her naked or even partially disrobed so he could only judge from how he'd seen her when Billy and her had been dating and now that they were married. She also had a nicely rounded ass and he had heard her and Billy making love in their room when they'd been there for the visit at Christmastime. When Philip thought back to then and realized now six months later that it didn't appear Billy and Crystal were planning to take him serious about having a baby, that made up Philip's mind once and for all. There would be babies around this house and sooner rather than later.

The next afternoon at about 3 P.M, Billy had gone to the next town to see about some job arrangements and he'd told Crystal that it would be after supper before he'd be back that night. Crystal decided she'd go out and enjoy the afternoon swimming and relaxing in the family pool and Philip left her alone as she lay there beside the pool in a very sexy bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Seeing his youngest daughter-in-law lying there on the poolside chair, Philip felt his cock hardening in his pants and he mentally undressed her, wishing he was down there at the pool with her.

When Philip saw Crystal come back into the house, he gave her about 10 minutes to get back to the room where she and Billy were sleeping before Philip walked down the hallway and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Cyrstal's voice came from behind the closed door. "Just a minute," she said as Philip heard her moving around the room, probably to put on some clothes from where she'd just changed out of her bikini. When the door opened, Crystal seemed sort of shocked that her father-in-law Philip was standing there by himself. "May I come in, Crystal?" Philip said as he waited for Crystal to invite him.

"Sure, come on in, Philip," Crystal responded as she pulled the terrycloth robe she'd put on more firmly around her shapely body. Philip found himself wondering what Crystal had on underneath her robe and he again felt his cock growing engorged as he thought maybe she'd gotten out of her bikini and had quickly grabbed her robe when she'd heard him knock on the door.

"I hope you had a nice afternoon at the pool, Crystal," Philip said as he walked to a nearby chair and sat down while Crystal sat on the nearby edge of the bed.

"I've been meaning to talk to you and Billy, Crystal, about our comments regarding you and our other two children having grandbabies," Philip said as he looked intently into Crystal's eyes to see how she was reacting to his brining up this topic again.

Crystal sat there quietly in front of her husband's father, listening to him and not showing any visible reaction at all to his comments on her giving he and Mary a grandchild. When he finished saying what he'd come to say, Crystal sat there for a few moments silently, pondering the very pointed and rather strong things Philip had just sat regarding his expectation that she would not only have a baby but that she and Billy would bring several grandchildren into the family circle.

"Philip, I don't want to hurt your feelings or Mary's, but I'll be very honest with you, I don't think Billy and I ever plan to have any children. You know we both have very active and very demanding careers, and I don't believe either one of us wants or plans to have any children as far as I can tell."

Philip was stunned by Crystal's sharp counter to all that he'd made very clear to her and Billy at Christmastime and then just as he'd sat there talking to her. Not have grandchildren?? Philip wasn't sure he'd heard Crystal clearly or that she'd fully comprehended what he'd tried to make clear to her -- she had married their son, Billy, and there would be grandchildren coming from their marriage. There would be.

"Philip, you seem shocked by what I just said," Crystal said as she began to feel uncomfortable with the directness of her words back to her father-in-law. "I don't mean to make you mad or hurt you, but that's just how Billy and I see things. Really, we don't want any babies. At least that's how we both feel right now."

Philip stood from the chair where he'd been sitting and he contemplated leaving the bedroom to think over what Crystal had just laid on him. Then, Philip changed his mind and he realized that his cock had grown fully aroused and hard inside his athletic shorts that he'd been wearing along with a workout T-shirt. He saw his beautiful young daughter-in-law sitting there in her terrycloth robe and he felt his hard cock that he knew was totally a result of being there with Crystal.

"Well, Crystal, I thought I made myself perfectly clear on the topic of what Mary and I expected. You married our son, Billy, and I think Billy pretty well knows what we expected as well. We expect there to be little feet pitter pattering around here from time to time, and you and Billy are just one of the couples in this family that are going to make that happen," Philip said as he stood glaring into Crystal's eyes.

"Philip, please don't make me say something I'll regret later but I don't want you leaving here right now thinking you've gotten me to agree to something that is not going to happen. We are not going to have a baby, Philip, and that's all I'm going to say on that," Crystal said as she stood from the edge of the bed and turned her back away from Philip as she walked over to the closet to start picking out some clothes to put on.

Philip's cock hadn't gone down one little bit while he waited for Crystal's reply and when he saw his daugher-in-law give him body language that this conversation was over, he walked over to where she stood in front of the closet, and turned Crystal by her left arm to face him.

"No, you're the one who doesn't understand, Crystal. There will be a baby in this family and it's very possible that this new grandchild will be conceived here this very afternoon."

Philip could see a look of question immediately slip into his young daughter-in-law's eyes as she felt Philip's hand strongly closed around her arm. She felt her heart jump as she realized that instead of leaving the room, Philip had decided to press his case for a baby even harder than before.

Philip turned Crystal even further so she was fully facing him and then without hesitation, he reached down to the tie of her terrycloth robe, jerking it undone and he jerked the robe open with his right hand as he pushed Crystal over onto the nearby bed. When the robe came open, Philip quickly saw that Crystal was in fact totally naked underneath. He saw her rounded left breast, topped by a dark brown nipple and he also caught a glimpse quickly of her groin and saw that there was no pussy hair apparent there. As Crystal fell against the bed, she quickly realized that Philip was angry with her and that the situation was rapidly swirling out of control. She tried to scramble up onto the bed to get away from Philip's grasp, but she couldn't see to get enough traction to move her body further onto the bed.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.