Seven Oaks - Cover

Seven Oaks

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Chapter 8: Justice

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Justice - <i>third in the bountyhunter series</i><br> Seven Oaks is the asshole of Texas and like most assholes this place is full of shit. Scott Wolf, a bountyhunter, is looking for a fleeing murderess. He finds her and a few other twists. Our hero recognizes that he is being drawn to the wild, darker side of his nature. This one has a surprize ending, I think.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   Transformation  

Sheriff David Chamese returned to the cell where I had willingly waited while the EMT's removed the deputies and said," Open holding one!" The lock popped and he pulled the heavy door open. He motioned for me to follow him as he turned and walked away. If he was afraid of me it didn't show.

He led me to his office and pointed to a chair in front of his desk. He entered a large closet and returned carrying a plaster cast of a footprint and some Polaroids. He dropped the cast and the snapshots on the desk in front of me and said," Those were found where I believe you were held captive."

I saw what he was so concerned about. A deformed oversized paw print that could have belonged to a wolf. The Polaroids showed a set of tracks that seemed to indicate that the wolf ran on two legs. I remained silent and waited for a question or an explanation.

"We also found two bodies we have identified as your alleged abductors in the same area. The facts tell me they did hold someone captive and that person probably escaped. From what sign I could read it looked like that person was tied between two pillars and tore his bindings out of some rather solid old masonry. I noticed in my Deputy's report that you were found with lacerations on your wrist."

"That's quite a lot of guess-work." I said.

"I'm not through guessing yet. I've lived around here my entire life and I've never seen anything that makes tracks like these." He said pointing to the plaster cast. " These were found around both bodies and they started between those two pillars I mentioned earlier. They came right out of nowhere to right there and then to the other body and then disappeared into the woods."

"That's still a lot of guess work and doesn't mean I've done anything to anyone."

"My guesses are usually right and if my people find whatever cut your wrist we will have DNA proof positive that you were there if it is still connected to the rings missing from those pillars."

I remained silent.

"No comment? Well then, I'll continue. All of these facts are very interesting, but I'd say rather pointless. I don't care if you were there, or if you killed those two assholes."

I continued to remain silent, and listen. He had my attention.

"If a person was kidnapped and held captive and I guess tortured. A devise we found at the scene tells me whoever was there, suffered at the hands of their captives. If that person was able to free himself and kill his abductors, then what crime have they committed? Self defense is a basic instinct, and right."

I spoke," So what am I doing here?"

"I want to know if what I'm guessing is right, and if it is, can you help me?"

"I'll do whatever I can for you Sheriff. I still don't agree with some of the assumptions you've made, but I always try to help the law enforcement officers who help me."

"I'm not going to ask you for help as a Peace Officer. I want your help as one man to another."

"Tell me what it is you need Sheriff, and I'll see what I can do."

"Come with me." The Sheriff stood and led the way out to the parking area where my favorite two Deputies were waiting. They were both wearing big smiles. We were all friends again.

"We heard about the unfortunate death of our local merchant Mr. Pewbes. We feel awful about that." They stopped short of a high-five in the parking lot, but just barely. " Is Mr. Wolf being released?"

"Not just yet. I'm taking him to meet Jamie. Then we'll see." Sheriff Chamese carried a burden heavier than that of keeping his doctor friend in jail. The girls looked surprised that he would take me to see this Jamie person. I didn't know what to expect, but I was out of a holding cell and possibly soon out of Seven Oaks. Things were looking up.

"Would you mind if we come along Sheriff?" The girls seemed genuinely concerned for him and somber as a judge. They looked at me pleadingly.

"Sheriff, I don't know what all this is about, but I have no objections to these two coming.

"You girls can visit later. Mr. Wolf and I need to talk on the way. If I've guessed right you'll have questions I won't be able to answer. I'll tell Jamie you asked about her."

The Sheriff led me to a black 4X4 Blazer complete with all the lights and markings of a squad car. I got in and was fastening my seatbelt when he told me," If you can do this thing for me, you'll never need to wear that in Seven Oaks as long as I call the shots. I'll owe you more than I can repay, but I'm willing to try if that's what moves you."

He shot out of the parking lot and flew the blazer across town avoiding radar by keeping his altitude at or about ground level. I put the seatbelt on before we had traveled more than a few blocks.

While Sheriff Chamese drove he explained Jamie was his wife of eight years and they had no children. Her health had prevented them from conceiving. By the time we arrived I knew what he wanted from me even though he had yet to ask.

The Sheriff's home was a modest frame house that didn't speak of money. It was well maintained and had a fresh coat of paint, but it was almost unnoticeable in the midst of the yard. There were rose and flower beds everywhere. There wasn't any grass in it. The flowerbeds were in bloom and stone walkways meandered through them and around several small water features. I liked it. It said love.

I lingered on the path that curved to the front door. I was in a sea of delightful aromas when the door opened. A thin creature stood holding her arms out to greet the man she called David. I've never seen a more passionate embrace. They held each other like there was no tomorrow. There wouldn't be that many tomorrows for her if I didn't help. She was dying.

"Come in and sit with me for awhile. I'll tell you how many hummingbirds I've seen today and you can tell me about your friend." When she smiled at me the flowers in the yard lost their appeal. They had been outdone. The young woman standing before me radiated beauty that eclipsed even their splendor.

Jamie had something that came from her heart that pulled you to her. I just wanted to look at her. I stood transfixed as my eyes feasted on her and my nose relished the ambrosia of the garden. My senses were reeling. I was lost in the moment, until the Sheriff touched my arm and said," Come on in."

"David seldom brings anyone home from the office. Come in. I'll fix us all some tea and you can tell me what's been happening in the real world." Jamie's voice had a warm, lilting quality that charmed me instantly. She seemed so warm and giving. I didn't think she would take David's proposal very well. There wasn't a wild bone in her body.

We entered a room filled with cut flowers and overstuffed furniture. The Sheriff started for the kitchen but Jamie stepped into his path and put her hand gently on his chest to stop him.

"I'm not helpless. Go sit with your friend and I'll bring the tea." The determination in her words carried weight with her husband. She may as well have put a gun to his head. It would be just so or he would suffer whatever retribution she deemed necessary.

The Sheriff obeyed her command and politely took his seat in a recliner in front of the big screen television without turning it on. He looked at me and silently waited for his tea to arrive. When it did he stood up to take it from his wife's delicate hands.

"David, I love you, but give it a rest. Don't fawn over me." Even her chastising sounded sweet.

"But sweetheart, your condition... You know what the doctor said." This man accustomed to wielding his authority like a club was as meek as a kitten with his wife. He even talked a little baby talk.

It was the most annoying thing I'd ever seen.

"Sweetheart, I think this man can help you. I think he may be able to do what the doctors can't. Listen to what I think and then you can tell me if I'm crazy."

"Sheriff, let me have a few moments alone with your wife. This is something that must be a private and personal decision between your wife and I. I can convince her and then, if she chooses, convert her."

"What are you guys talking about?"

"He's a werewolf! He can change you into a werewolf and you will be able to beat the cancer."

"What the hell have you been into today? Have you raided a drug lab and sampled the product? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. There's no such thing as werewolves."

Jamie looked at me for conformation of that last statement. My game face was blank. She was a smart girl. That was all she needed to know that I was as crazy as her husband.

"Sheriff, that was rather blunt. If you will give us that moment I asked for, I think I can save us all some time and hysteria."

"How long is this going to take? Why can't I be here?" The sheriff was raging as he rose and paced the length of his den. He was obviously nervous about leaving his wife alone with a suspected killer.

"David this man seems safe to me and at the moment a little more sane than you. Let us have our moment. Wait outside. Go water the roses, but stay close by."

The Sheriff stomped to the door and glared back at me before leaving the room with a parting comment. " Her happiness and well being are my life. If you hurt her it will be yours as well."

"David! That's uncalled for. Go take a walk and cool off. I'll let you know when to come back."

Jamie closed the door behind her husband and turned to me. " Now what's this werewolf nonsense all about? David seems to believe that you are some kind of monster."

"I am."

"You believe that you are a werewolf?"

"It's more than that. I am a werewolf, but you don't strike me as someone who could accept that without proof. I'm afraid the only way to convince you would be to let you see the transformation. That alone may drive you insane."

"Insane seems to be the order of the day, so show me."

"I will, but first we need to discuss what you think a werewolf is and do you think you could live as a such a creature."

"You're serious."

"Yes."

"Okay... let's talk. I think a werewolf is a man who believes he changes into an animal when the moon is full. I also believe that it's all in his head and that he just needs an excuse to behave badly."

"That's a possible analysis. There's more to the myth than you know. Werewolves are real, and there are more of them than even I know."

"Why would I want to be a werewolf? It seems like that sort of thing would be a curse."

"One definite plus is health. The rejuvenating powers alone would be reason enough for a person dying of cancer. "

"David told you about the cancer? He's not like that. That's very personal. He shouldn't have told you about that no matter how desperate he is. He's really grasping at straw's by bringing a crazy person... someone who thinks he's a werewolf into our home."

"This debate could be ended if you will let me show you a part of the transformation without freaking out. You will want to call in your husband to shoot me if you aren't prepared to see some scary shit."

"You don't need a full moon, or candlelight, or a few beers, or anything special." Jamie was not taking me serious. She wasn't going to believe until I bit her.

"Promise that you will not go ape-shit and I will show you enough to convince you."

"Okay, I promise. Show me."

"I will not harm you. I have no reason to harm you. I like you. I like your house, your yard and even your husband."

"Okay, so show me what you have and we can be through with this farce. But don't go half way. If you are a werewolf, change all the way. I don't want to have to notice anything subtle. Convince me."

"I will convince you but you are going to scream your lungs out and your husband is going to come in here and shoot me when he sees me in my other form."

"I will not scream, even if you do change. If that is true than everything else you said is true and you will not hurt me."

"So you think you could live as a monster. You could live with changing into a hideous monster from time to time. You could live out the rest of your life as a hunted and feared beast."

"In my condition you are asking me if I want to live, or not. That's really not a question now is it? You don't believe that anybody really wants to die do you?"

"I believe exactly that. There are conditions in which I myself, would choose not to live."

"Even as a monster, I would choose to live. I do not want to die. However, if I'm not convinced do you promise to seek help with your problem?"

"Brace yourself." I said it quietly. I knew she wasn't convinced, but that was about to change. I also knew she was about to scream bloody murder.

I sat down in the chair across from her as she sipped her tea waiting for me to fail to convince her. I focused on her eyes as I began to change into the predator that I normally keep hidden. I had only begun to change when her eyes told the story of what was going through her mind.

Jamie dropped her glass without noticing. She cringed away from the sight before her. Her hand went to her mouth to stifle the scream welling up as I continued to grow, and change. There is nothing subtle about what happens to me. Nobody has to look for small nuances as I transform.

To Jamie's credit she sat through the entire transformation. She continued to sit as I gazed back at her waiting for a response. It would have been a bizarre sight for anyone who walked in a saw a human woman having tea with a werewolf. It was a Polaroid moment, until she found her voice, and screamed.

Sheriff Chamese had to have been listening at the door. He was in the room in a flash, gun drawn and ready to kill. He unloaded the.357 mag. into my chest as I began to rise from the chair. Six rounds at close range. I slumped into the chair and felt myself returning to human form as I faded into darkness.

I must have seemed dead enough to him. I opened my human eyes moments later to see him kneeling at his wife's feet trying to calm her. The wounds in my chest had closed and I was fully recovered from the insult before she had stopped screaming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.