Seven Oaks - Cover

Seven Oaks

Copyright© 2003 by Scott Wolf

Prologue

Incest Sex Story: Prologue - <i>third in the bountyhunter series</i><br> Seven Oaks is the asshole of Texas and like most assholes this place is full of shit. Scott Wolf, a bountyhunter, is looking for a fleeing murderess. He finds her and a few other twists. Our hero recognizes that he is being drawn to the wild, darker side of his nature. This one has a surprize ending, I think.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   Transformation  

I wake from a black void. I am cold and shivering. The haze lifts slowly as my clouded mind comes to terms with consciousness. My senses begin searching my surroundings for familiar scents and sounds. I am naked and lost.

I sit up slowly and feel the power of my body. Solid muscles effortlessly push me to the imagined position as easily as the thought flows through my mind. The young cedars surrounding me block my view, but it isn't my eyes that tell me that I'm alone and safe. My ears and nose have already surveyed the area further than my eyes can penetrate the old growth forest around me.

Huge oak and pine block out the morning sun, except for the most insistent rays that squeeze through the thick growth. The mossy floor of my nest withdraws it's offer of meager warmth and instead, provides padding to mute the sound of my movements as I rise to my full height of over six feet. Relaxed and unashamed, I step out of my cocoon and move instinctively toward higher ground.

On the bald knob of a cliff I am greeted by a panoramic view of paradise. I can see over the deep forest below across a deep valley that empties into a wide river basin. I revel in the simple beauty of nature, unmarred by humans.

Dawn warms the treetops and birds slowly begin to come to life. The warmth touches me as I watch what could have been the first dawn. The beauty of the moment is not wasted. I am comfortable being alone, one with nature. That feeling itself brings my first recollection.

Memory comes to me slowly, like a half wild animal, testing its reception by a half wild master. Sadness replaces the utopic serenity. I see what has lurked at the edge of my mind waiting for the right moment to reappear. Knowledge drags me back to the present and reality.

I know what it's like to be cast out of Eden. We are created to enjoy ignorant bliss. We choose, or more accurately, we are taught to choose, knowledge over simple happiness and love for one another and of God. I want to go back and change that, for all of us.

Memories of the more recent past are now coming in waves of self-recognition. I know who I am, and more importantly, I know where to begin.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.