The Hale Family - Cover

The Hale Family

Copyright© 2003 by FucKitten

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Hale Family did not allow independent thinking. Amanda had been groomed her whole life for one day, her wedding day. She thinks that her husband, Steven, will finally deflower her. She is wrong. Though she is extremely naive, she finds pleasure in pain, and learns to accept her new position in the family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Size  

Joseph walked back into the bathroom and turned the shower on. He stood under the spray for a good ten minutes, just trying to wake himself back up. That had been the best fuck he had had in a long time. As he stood in the shower and thought about, he started getting hard again. His last orgasm had been so intense, he didn't think he could get off again. But as memories of what had just happened flooded his mind, he knew he had to cum.

He finished his shower and stepped out. His balls were aching for another release. He quickly dried off and threw a bathrobe on. He grabbed hi black bag from the floor. He walked into the bedroom and stopped at the sight of Amanda sleeping. She would to tired to be any good. He contemplated his options for a moment before heading out the door and down the hall.

He stopped a few doors down and walked in without knocking. Sitting at the desk in the corner was Steven. Joseph smiled at this. At least he didn't have to go looking for ass.

"Steven. How's it going, son?"

"Fine, dad. What can I do for you?"

"Amanda and I had a little fun. She's ready to start her training."

"That's great dad." Steven stopped writing and gave his dad his full attention. "Can I have sex with her soon?"

"Not tonight. Soon, though. I'd like to start your training."

"My training?" He looked bewildered. "What do I need to be trained in?"

"Well, I've explained to you how to fuck. But, do you know how to be fucked?"

"I don't understand."

"Get up and strip." Steven only hesitated a moment before complying. When he was naked, Joseph cropped his robe, revealing his semi hard cock. "Get on the bed, on your knees, face the wall. Closer to the wall. Closer. That's right. Put your hands against the headboard." Joseph set his bag on the night stand and took out a paddle.

"When was the last time I spanked you?"

"When I was sixteen or so."

"Well, it's time we got back into the habit." He fingered the paddle in his hands. "Do you remember when you were little, I would spank you when you were bad? I made you drop your pants and briefs and bend over my knee. That was fun, don't you think?"

"I didn't think it was fun."

"That's to bad." With that, he lifted the paddle and brought it down on Steven's ass. He jumped. "Don't move." He continued to spank him, watching his cock grow every time the paddle connected with his ass. When he thought he had reached somewhere around thirty, he stopped and put the paddle down. Steven was cringing, obviously in pain. Joseph started rubbing his ass, cooling it off slightly. "Stay just like that."

Joseph removed a bottle of lube and greased his cock. Then, he greased two fingers. He quickly inserted them in Steven's ass.

"Dad! What are you doing!?"

"Don't speak unless spoken to." He rammed in another finger. Steven suffered silently as his dad grew harder and harder. Finally, Joseph could take no more and got up on the bed. He kneeled directly behind Steven and put his cock outside the entrance to Steven's ass. He slowly entered just the tip. Steven gasped and cried out as he felt his muscles tear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.