The Hale Family - Cover

The Hale Family

Copyright© 2003 by FucKitten

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Hale Family did not allow independent thinking. Amanda had been groomed her whole life for one day, her wedding day. She thinks that her husband, Steven, will finally deflower her. She is wrong. Though she is extremely naive, she finds pleasure in pain, and learns to accept her new position in the family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Size  

His little girl was getting married. She was 19, and getting married to 21 year old Steven Markets. Joseph Hale had made sure that his little girl, Amanda, had been raised in the wealthiest, most sheltered environment possible. He wanted Steven to get what he bargained for. Since they were children, Joseph had been grooming Amanda to marry Steven. He had taught her the proper thought process and behavior for a wife whom was to be seen and not heard. He had home schooled her, and had made sure that no boys ever had access to her. She had been raised the perfect little lady.

It was nearly three in the afternoon. The wedding was to take place at five. Steven was a cold man. Joseph had been assured of that. Hell, Joseph had practically raised Steven after Steven's father had died. Joseph had taken in the grieving Mrs. Markets so he could have full control over what kind of man Steven became.

Julie Markets had been the perfect woman. Steven's father, Joel, had been abusive, and extremely neglectful of Julie. Their sex life had been boring, to say the least. Julie had never even had an orgasm with Joel. It wasn't until Julie and Joseph married that Julie's sexual appetite had been uncovered. Julie had been trained to be the perfect, submissive, ever ready wife. Since Julie had been so talented in so many sexual endeavors, Joseph had gotten the idea to have her educate Amanda.

Amanda's mother, Martha, had died in child birth. Since then, and until he married Julie, Joseph's veracious sexual appetite had been quenched only by servants and live-in nannies. Julie had been a great mentor to Amanda. She had taught her the art of submitting to men and women. Though Amanda had no sexual experience, whatsoever, she did have the experience of taking orders. She excelled at it. Anything Julie ordered, Amanda did without questioning. Soon, it extended to Joseph, and later to Steven.

Steven had been raised in the same environment as Amanda. He was sheltered, and kept under constant supervision. Joseph had raised him to be a quiet, emotionally unattached, well mannered boy. He would take directions from Joseph and Julie only, and would do whatever they said, always without question. They marriage of Amanda and Steven seemed natural. They both were under the thumbs of their parents, and they both proved to be very tight lipped about every family secret they had ever been privy to knowing.

It was Joseph's intention to use Amanda to his desires. Of course, Steven would be allowed to sample the fruit, but he could never be the main man in Amanda's life. Amanda would be her daddy's fuck slave, and only her daddy's. Steven was an afterthought, someone to make the family look good. The romance of Amanda and Steven was scripted as a fairy tale. Everyone had been made to believe that the two young people had been friends, then lovers, and finally had fallen in love. The fact that they were step siblings was overlooked. The tale was treated as a romantic movie, no matter how silly the plot twist, it received rave reviews.

Joseph looked in the mirror. He looked good. For a 40 year old man, he was quiet handsome. He did not have the wrinkles and beer belly that some men his age started to develop. In fact, most people thought he looked closer to thirty than forty. He couldn't wait for the damn wedding to be over and done with. He had been waiting for 19 years to have sex with his daughter. He knew she would be good. Julie had made sure that Amanda was athletic yet feminine. And she was submissive. Everything he would tell her to do, she would do without question.

Joseph had explained to Steven that he could fuck Amanda only when he was in the room. Steven didn't know anything about sex. He would need to be coached, just as Amanda needed to be. Julie was not allowed to help. She had agreed before hand to be completely out of sight whenever Joseph told her to be. Julie was his alone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.