Never Too Old to Be in Love - I - Cover

Never Too Old to Be in Love - I

Copyright© 2003 by Alison Whitehead

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Despite the difference in their ages a widower finds love with his young neighbour, Elizabeth. After his death, she in turn finds happiness with a young man, Robert, who she meets when she knocks him off his motor-bike. When she knows she is dying she grooms a replacement. But Sarah is young and there are many problems in the restrictive English university of the 1970's where he is her tutor. Will Robert and Sarah find happiness? The matter is in doubt right up to the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Monday, 14-June-2021 - early evening at Sarah's Room - [Robert]

"Robert. How long?"

"Half an hour?"

"And you stayed there, letting me sleep?" She stroked my arms again and bit them gently. "Your muscles are still trembling. That's beyond the call of duty!" She yawned.

"What pretty teeth!" I said, peering into her mouth, "not a filling to be seen."

"Well, I come from a fluoride generation. Open up!"

I bared my teeth for her. "Look OK. A bit snaggly here and there. All yours?" I was suddenly laughing, rolling off the bed, kneeling to look down at her.

"Yes. Yes. I'm not going to take my false teeth out or undo my wooden leg. But Sarah, I love you. I love you. I love you. You make me so happy."

This was like springtime. Forgive me Elizabeth.

I kissed her and her arms came round me. I felt them tighten as she began to rouse. She pushed me away and sat up. Her face was worried. She looked at her watch, calculating. At last, she sat cross-legged, her heels tucked under her bottom. It was difficult to take my eyes from her groin. Her vulva was very prominent, swollen from our recent intercourse, parted by her position. I finally managed to look at her face. She was smiling patiently.

"You'll have to get used to it. I'm comfortable, sat like this. It can't be much of a novelty to you!"

I shook my head. "Wrong there. You are a complete, absolute miracle of a novelty. Different all over - including your best bits. Fascinating."

She looked down. "They look pretty revolting to me. I didn't expect to be all swollen like this. Still," she glanced over at my loins, "your penis is fascinating too. Especially when it can't make up its mind whether to stick up or hang down."

A pause for mutual inspection.

"But, look. Seriously. If I'm going to live with you, when am I going to get any work done? I was planning to work till dinner time and it's that now. Worse still, I feel it won't be long before I quite fancy you again. And you're not going to discourage me, are you? We've just spent an hour making love, including my little snooze - that was nice. Thank you. And I wouldn't have not wanted it - that was quite different from this afternoon - all you in charge taking me there - it was magic - its all a voyage of discovery - for me?"

"And me. Go on. I love you."

"Well. How am going to plan to work. Do I just mark in eight times nooky at an hour? I suppose if I'm going to get little snoozes, I could cut down on sleep."

"Are you teasing me?"

"Well, a bit, but - I want to know."

"Sarah. Today's our wedding day - all we're going to get for a long time anyway. It feels pretty special - for me - and for you? You make me feel young, just starting again."

"Oh yes! So special, it feels a bit unreal. It'll take me a while to believe its all real. Everything's so much more intense than I could have believed. I mean, I knew what to expect, in principle. But not how powerfully I'd feel - both physically and emotionally. You know, I think I fainted just now. I can't live at this intensity - not for long. But I can't want it to stop being special. Help!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.