MacKenzie's Journal - Cover

MacKenzie's Journal

Copyright© 2003 by E. Z. Riter

Chapter 6: Husband and Wife

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Husband and Wife - In South Carolina in 1839, Robert James MacKenzie was a strapping lad of sixteen who today became betrothed to a beautiful young woman and received the gift of two slave girls. In the blink of an eye, he became a man.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

The day before the wedding ceremonies was spent in final preparation. The manor gleamed with fresh polish and the seamstresses applied the final touches to the ladies' dresses. Jonah and his sons butchered a bull calf and left it to hang until the wee hours of the night when they would roast it for our guests.

We welcomed early arrivals who would bed down in tents on the grounds that night, except for Charles Barrows, a close friend to both Father and the late Mr. Whitfield. He, his new wife, and his twin ten-year-old daughters by his first wife occupied the guest house. Those daughters, Pearl and Ruby, reminded me of Jane Marie both in appearance and in attitude, for they were high-spirited and winsome. That night, with music provided by three slave fiddlers, the guests danced in the glow from The Manor's oil lamps while the slaves danced in their quarter under the light of the moon.

When the evening's festivities were complete, I retired to the late Mr. Whitfield's bedroom, which Jane Marie and I would occupy after the wedding. When Ebony and Patience joined me, I commanded them to sit, fully clothed, on the edge of the bed. Patience was apprehensive but Ebony waited calmly as I paced the floor before them.

"I know Jane Marie and Fancy are lovers," I said. "What I do not know is whether that love is broad and deep, or of a more superficial and merely physical nature."

"We can tell you what we think, Bobby," Ebony said.

"Ebony," Patience whispered.

"I won't lie to him, Mother, and don't you either," Ebony said sharply, causing Patience to draw back.

Father's comments about the apprehension a slave woman must have about revealing her emotions to her master popped to mind, for my sweet Ebony had no such hesitation now. She, like I, knew our relationship had grown beyond the sexual into a strong emotional bond, although neither of us had said it. Perhaps she read in my countenance my own feelings for her, for she stood, stepped to me, and put her arms around my neck. I held her tenderly and she held me as Patience observed, and in her observation realized the depth of the feelings Ebony and I shared. That realization loosened her tongue.

When Ebony sat down again, Patience resumed the discussion, saying, "Fancy is afraid of men. She always has been, but her fear became a demon possessing her the night she watched Master Edward whip Ebony. She couldn't stop crying for a week."

Ebony said, "Jane Marie has been protective of her and Fancy uses that for her gain."

"Is that how Fancy avoided Mr. Whitfield taking her as he took the two of you?" I asked.

"Yes, it is. Jane Marie begged her father to leave Fancy alone and he did," Patience replied.

"Was that to have Fancy to herself?"

"I don't think so," Patience replied.

"I know it wasn't," Ebony interjected. "Jane Marie is like me, Bobby. She enjoys sex with a woman, and knows it is better than your own hand but not as good as with a man."

"Jane Marie hasn't had a man, has she?" I asked.

"Of course not," Ebony answered.

"Then how does she know a man is better?"

Patience and Ebony both appeared to be embarrassed, but Ebony said, "Every day she wants to know everything we did with you and we tell her. She is eagerly anticipating intercourse with you. Have no doubt. Jane Marie loves you and will be a good wife."

Patience was surprised that knowledge didn't anger me, but it did not. In truth, I was secretly pleased Jane Marie knew and did not object. "Tell me more about Fancy and Jane Marie," I said.

"While Jane Marie enjoys lying with Fancy, the root of her feeling is sisterly compassion, with carnal pleasures being a tasty extra. Fancy feels differently. She hates men and sees Jane Marie as both her principle lover and as a shield to protect herself from men's lances," Ebony said.

I looked at Patience, who said, "I agree, Master Robert."

"And she sees you as the man who will take Jane Marie from her, so she fears you greatly," Ebony said.

"How do you suggest I proceed?" I asked.

Patience shrugged. Ebony, however, replied, "You must strip away Jane Marie's protection so Fancy knows she must obey only you."

"And if she doesn't obey me?" I asked.

"Then you must whip her as a slave-girl is meant to be whipped, naked and tied to the slave's tree."

Patience shivered remembering that feeling. "That won't be necessary," she said softly. "If Fancy truly believes you will whip her, she will do anything to avoid it."

"But the whipping would banish any doubt she has about my resolve to direct her," I said.

"She'll believe you once Jane Marie's protection is removed," Patience said, and Ebony voiced her concurrence.

"How will Jane Marie respond?" I asked.

"I know she wants to be your wife and lover, but she still wants no harm to come to her sister. If you whip Fancy at the tree, Jane Marie will be sorely vexed. How she will ultimately behave as a result, I don't know," Ebony replied. "As for Fancy, Mother is right. You must make one thing undeniably clear to her - obedience to you, not Jane Marie, will be rewarded and disobedience will be harshly and swiftly punished by the whip."

Ebony's and Patience's unequivocal statements confirmed and clarified my thoughts about Fancy from my observation of her. One thing was clear. I could not sell Fancy, for Jane Marie would miss her too much.

"Where is the whip Mr. Whitfield used on you, Ebony?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied.

"It's in the closet in his office," Patience said.

"Go get it," I commanded. "And bring any rope you might find."

By the time Patience returned with the whip and a coil of rope, I was naked except for the bottom to my longjohns. I took the whip from her and commanded them to quietly accompany me. With the key to Jane Marie's room in my other hand, we stealthily climbed the stairs until we stood outside her room, where we could hear groanings of pleasure within. I unlocked the door and surreptitiously opened it.

Although I expected to catch Jane Marie and Fancy enjoying each other, I was unprepared for what I saw. Jane Marie was naked and bound wrist and knee to the headboard of her bed, which bent her knees and opened them widely, and raised her bloated and dripping pinkness off the bed, exposing it to Fancy, who was tormenting her and making her beg for her needed release. A small ivory phallus jutting from Jane Marie's cunt enhanced Fancy's stimulation of her.

Watching them gave me a burning desire to participate by leaping upon Jane Marie and burying my cock in her, but my needs were nothing compared to hers, for she was fevered with desire. Ebony and Patience watched through the door as I walked toward the bed to observe more closely.

I was pleased with the lushness of Jane Marie's body as well as the heat it generated, for her breasts were larger than I imagined and rested high on her chest with small and hard nipples, and her legs were long and supple. The hair below her waist was as rich and dark as the hair on her head. Her flower was in full bloom, a most delightful sight, and her love button stood prominently erect, ready for a cock or tongue or finger to detonate it.

I covered her mouth with my hand and her eyes flew open as she screamed in horror and frantically fought to free herself. Between Jane Marie's pale white legs, Fancy looked up and saw me. She covered her face, shook, and sobbed into her hands.

"Be still, Jane Marie," I demanded. I turned to Fancy and said, "Fancy, stand there (I pointed to a spot on the floor) with your hands behind your head and your legs spread."

I turned back to Jane Marie and said, "It's no wonder you appeared so eager when Father handed me the rope that night. I see you enjoy its feel."

Jane Marie was, in an instant, as red as the brightest flower and her expression was as wanton as her mother's the night she reappeared with my father from their sojourn in the guest house.

"Do not speak a word, my lusty bride-to-be," I commanded. She nodded and I uncovered her mouth.

I turned to the terrified slave girl and snapped, "Quit your crying, Fancy." I stepped to Fancy and she drew back. "Never step away from me. Put your hands behind your head or I shall bind you that way," I commanded dramatically. Shaking as if bitterly cold and with tears flowing like rain, Fancy complied.

"Are you my slave, Fancy?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master," she sobbed.

"I own all of you, don't I?"

"Yes, Master."

"I own your breasts, don't I," I said, cupping them in my hands.

"Yes, Master."

I touched her right nipple with my left index finger before slowly trailing the finger down across her belly and to the bush below. I gently stroked the flower between her legs.

"I own your cunt, don't I?" I said as I drove a finger into her love passage.

"Yes, Master," she gasped.

"Some men think all women should be whipped before they are first used to insure their eager obedience. Your mother was so whipped and you watched Ebony on the slave's tree, didn't you?"

Poor Fancy was too distraught to speak. All she could do was shudder and sob and nod her head.

"Do you need to be whipped, Fancy?" I asked as I glowered at her.

"No, Master."

I turned toward Jane Marie. She trembled as I stepped to stand over her, but her trembling, as her countenance screamed, was desire and not fear. I kissed her hungrily before saying, "I am not in any way displeased with you, and I do love you deeply."

"I love you, too, Bobby," she whispered.

"Tell Fancy you will not protect her from me."

Jane Marie hesitated, which was not a surprise for I was asking her to do something she had never done. Had I thought she would not do it, I would not have asked.

"Fancy, you are Master Robert's slave and you will obey his every word. I myself will whip you if you displease him," she said strongly.

Hearing Jane Marie's words, Fancy swooned to lie prostrate on the floor.

"You two take Fancy to my room. Patience, return here to spend the night with Jane Marie. Ebony, stay with Fancy until I return," I said.

As they struggled to revive and move the unconscious girl, I turned toward Jane Marie. I released my erect cock from the confines of my longjohns, and it bounced in the air above her face. She gasped when it appeared and her eyes widened as she stared at it.

"See what you've done to me. Too bad we have to wait until we're married," I said. With the tip of a finger, I stroked her cunt lips before pulling the phallus from her. Of hand polished ivory and approximately four inches long, it was smooth as silk and slippery from her love juices.

"I'm bound. I can't stop you from taking me now," she said hopefully.

"No. It's best to wait until we're married," I replied as I continued stroking her.

"No, it's not," she retorted. Her countenance darkened when I leered devilishly at her. "Fuck me, Bobby," she demanded.

I guided my manhood to caress her cheek. She tried to take it in her mouth but I pulled away.

"Tomorrow, my love, you will have all of this shaft buried repeatedly within you, but for now, this will have to do." I covered her mouth with my hand and lowered my mouth to the rigid protrusion that was the seat of her womanly desires to take it between my lips and flick it rapidly with my tongue as Ebony had taught me. Her sweet girlish cunt rose to meet me to the extent her restraints allowed, vacillating as her love juices gushed into my mouth and her scream, despite my hand, filled the air. I removed my hand and she gasped for breath.

"Patience will release you when she returns, but no more pleasure for either of you. We have an important day tomorrow," I said. I kissed her heartily and left her there.

As I walked out of the room, she called after me, "I love you, Bobby."

I passed Patience on the stairs and instructed her to release Jane Marie's bonds and to stay with her. When I returned to my room, Fancy was on the bed with Ebony sitting beside her and telling her something I couldn't overhear. When they realized I was there, Ebony quickly stood aside. Fancy lay prone and her eyes reflected the horror possessing her.

"I own you, Fancy. When it pleases me, I will fuck you. You have no choice about that," I said to her. "You do have a choice about being whipped. Bring me pleasure and enjoyment and I won't whip you. Displease me and I will. But whether you please or displease me, I will do with you as I want and I want to fuck you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Master," she answered in a dead voice.

I brought the whip down across the front of her bare thighs, making her scream and thrash and rub her legs with histrionics exceeding their cause.

"I whipped you because your face and tone of voice displeased me," I said to Fancy. "I will be ruthless in correcting you, for I want you to be most eager to make me happy."

Father, who was sleeping with my soon-to-be step-mother in the next bedroom, appeared at our door with a pistol in his hand. "Are you all right?" he asked.

"Fancy is tasting the whip to see if it's to her liking," I explained.

"It's about time," he said coldly. "Call me if you need," he said before returning to his own room.

I said to Fancy, "Ebony calls me Bobby and Patience calls me Robert, but you will only call me Master." I held the whip out to her. "Take this and keep it close at hand. Carry it with you during the day, so it will be nearby if I want to whip you." Her hand shook as she took the whip from me. "I'm going to the outer-house. Be naked and in bed when I return."

"Yes, Master," she said with resignation.

By the time I returned to my bedroom, my plans for Fancy had changed from taking her that night to using a ploy suggested by Father's revelations concerning Mrs. Whitfield.

Seeing Fancy and Ebony in bed when I returned, I ordered Fancy to extend her arms over her head. I bound her wrists with the rope and tied them to the bed's corner post before I finished undressing and lay on the bed between them. I kissed sweet Ebony, rolled toward Fancy, and rested prone with my head propped up in my hand.

"I have no desire to whip you," I said as I rested my hand on her taut stomach. She squirmed under my touch. "But I am your master and I will enjoy all of a master's prerogatives. You are my slave and you will serve me as I want."

I explored Fancy's body as she lay bound and contemplating her fate. Fancy was the most lean of the four women in my life, with small, hard breasts and narrower hips. Her teats were large and well formed, and, as I soon discovered, swelled nicely when suckled. Her waist was smaller, too, and her legs seemed void of any fat even on the inside of her thighs.

When I touched her cunt, her legs snapped shut. "You know better than that," I chided. "Open your legs to welcome me."

She complied, for her terror of being whipped exceeded her fear of my possessing her. I stroked the bud of her cunt and tested her tunnel to find it devoid of moisture. Using my mouth against her breasts and torso and my hand on her sex, I stimulated Fancy until her cunt was dripping and beads of sweat glistened on her breasts and stomach. Then I stopped.

"Fancy," I said, "You may not give or receive pleasure without my express permission. Ebony, you are charged with spending every waking moment with her. If she seeks pleasure, whether from others or by her own hand, you will tell me and I will whip her."

"Yes, Master," Ebony said subserviently.

"If I am not with you at night, you will bind and tease her, but keep her from release, as I have done tonight."

"Yes, Master," Ebony said.

"You are welcome to your pleasure, Fancy," I said. "But you must come to me to receive it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.