Ancient Truth - Cover

Ancient Truth

Copyright© 2003 by Maxwell Depeeka

Chapter 3: Birth of a God

"Size does not matter." - Dr. Ruth Wesshiemer

"Not! Schwing!" - Michael Myers (Wayne's World)


For the next several hours, Ariel and I discussed the implication of transforming myself into the Quinstar. The transformation was a two step process. The ring would first alter my DNA to reform my body into the final evolutionary form of a human male. Once my body became physically and sexually perfect, my omega gene would be activated. The activation of the omega gene would commence the transformation from a human being to a superhuman entity. Every aspect of my mind and body would be remolded to become the Quinstar. However, it would be my cock that would me most radically changed to become a Fulcrum.

Ariel explained that possession of the Quinstar's Fulcrum will not immediately mean that I will be omnipotent. "The Fulcrum is merely a potential; it is a means to gain and store cosmic essence. It is the concentration of essence which will enable your powers. The Fulcrum creates essence by converting bio-energy produced by your world's beautiful Kari females during sexual encounters with you. Your new cock will be designed to cause the Kari's bodies and pussies to experience sexual pleasure millions of times greater than any man on Earth. The effect of such pleasure will cause their brains to discharge waves of bio-energy which your cock will consume and will result in an increase of your Fulcrum's overall power levels. In addition to female sexual pleasure, the Quinstar can gain far greater energy from the emotions produced when the Kari surrender themselves to his control and devote themselves to the worship of the Fulcrum. Of course, it will take tens of thousands of years and billions of females to give you the power to dominate the entire universe." She explained. Nevertheless, In a short period of years it might be possible to effectively defeat Earth's Osgoth seedling.

"At the time of your transformation, you power will be very limited, and you will vulnerable to attack. You must understand, Jack, that there are tremendous dangers and responsibilities in accepting to be the Quinstar. Your world is inhibited by a powerful Osgoth who will do everything in its power to destroy you. Ultimately you must face this evil creature and fight it. If you fail, it will consume your energy by subjecting you to indescribable torture for possibly centuries. If you defeat it, there will countless other worlds ruled by Osgoth which will challenge you, and you will have to face the prospect of defeat each time and the resulting near eternity of suffering to drain you of your power. You must also understand that if you are brave enough to accept this challenge there is no turning back. The appearance of a Quinstar in the universe will create a power vacuum in our dimensional plane which will result in the universe imploding in the distant future destroying everything. The only thing that can stop this fate is for the Quinstar to reach his full potential of power and exceed the total power of the universe. Your defeat or decision to retire from increasing your power will result in the destruction of the universe. Accordingly, you can never die even after eons of your rule. Immortality as appealing as it may seem from your prospective now maybe a curse after a billion years. While the decision to proceed is yours, it should not be taken lightly." Arial concluded.

"And if I should decide not to become the Quinstar?" I asked.

"You will likely live out your life without much event and eventually die. However, your world will increasingly see greater and greater pain and suffering. Countless people will be plagued by war, disease, and death. In maybe a two hundred year or sooner, the Osgoth will reveal itself and proclaim itself as the master of your plant. Thereafter, your world and species will spend its remaining existence in a constant state of suffering for the Osgoth's power. In addition, the remaining worlds in our universe will likely experience a similar fate. Outside of the Quinstar, the Ancients did not know of any force that could stop the Osgoth's expansion." Ariel answered.

I was floored by the whole story. I spent the remaining day thinking about what Ariel told me. As impossible as the whole scenarios sounded, I could not find any sense of disbelief in me. It was as if Ariel had placed some spell on me causing me to accept the whole thing with any doubt.

By the next morning, I had made my decision. If I refused all sentient life would be enslaved and suffer horribly, however if I failed or found that I did not have the constitution to continue my assent to power, the entire universe would be destroyed. The magnitude of choice was far beyond my limited comprehension, however I decided on one simple principle. It was better to risk the destruction of the universe than to do nothing and insure the enslavement and suffering of all life in it. And so, I chose to accept what Ariel called my destiny.

Unfortunately, the act of transforming me required a ceremony. After all this grand contemplation, this ceremony consisted of some down to earth humiliation. Ariel advised me that a Kari female must willingly and freely place the "Ring" on my penis. After all I had been told, I was surprised to find myself so uncomfortable at the thought of finding a woman to do this simple act.

"What am I supposed to do? Ariel," I mused, "go find a beautiful woman and asked her if she would mind making me a god by putting on a cock ring. I'll end up in some mental institution."

The answer to the dilemma came in the form of a photo on my dresser. It was a recent picture of me with Rachael Lear. "Who is this? She is Kari!" Ariel said as she pointed to the photo.

Rachael was an MBA candidate at the university and a very close friend of mine. She was also positively gorgeous, being a former model as an undergraduate. She had that playboy model look, complete with blonde hair, beautiful face, and perfect large tits. I must admit there was many a lonely night I fantasized about her. However, there were two important reasons why it would never happen. First, we were to close as friends, and second, she was a bona fide lesbian.

Despite the gravity of the situation, I completely rejected Ariel idea. However, Ariel pursued the issue. Finally, I said I was not going to embarrass myself like that, and she would never do it because of her sexual orientation. Ariel merely responded that it was very common for beautiful women to be lesbians or at least bi-sexual because mortal men would be so sexually inadequate too them that sex with men would be meaningless. However, she explained that once confronted with the Quinstar they would have no doubt as to their sexual orientation. Having recognized a viable candidate in her eyes, Ariel persisted. I finally agreed to call Rachael asking her to come to my apartment, saying it was important but not telling what it was about.

When Rachael finally arrived early Saturday morning, she appeared very concerned thinking I was in trouble. Her genuine concern reminded me how much I really cared for her as a friend. It also reminded me of how much of an idiot I would appear to her, once I asked her to perform the ritual Arial demanded. To compliment matters, Arial while in the room, was invisible to her, and I had to keep from talking to her to avoid looking crazy in front of Rachael.

My approach with Rachael was basically to lie to her. I told her I was doing research on an ancient civilization for my Doctorate., and I needed a woman to help me perform it. I could see that she was relieved to find out that I was OK, and readily agreed to help me.

"Rach, this ritual requires you to perform some very intimate acts, and the only reason I'm asking you is because we are really good friends." I told her.

She smiled at me and said, "Intimate acts like sex. You know Jacky, I don't swing that way." She always called me Jacky.

"No! No! Not sex!" I reassured her, "but it would require that I get partially naked." I explained with utter embarrassment.

"Would I have to get naked?" She asked clearly enjoying my discomfort.

"No, Just I would." I said, as I produced the shiny golden ring. "Look this is really embarrassing so just shut up and listen." I continued. "I need you to get down on your knees and put this ring on my penis." I blurted out.

She began to laugh out loud and said, "You're shitting me?"

"Damn it. Rachael, I'm serious." I plead in frustration.

She continued to laugh and finally relented. "Ok! Ok! I will do it, but you will owe me big time." She said still giggling.

"Anything you want Rach. Just please help me out." I promised.

"So when do you want to do this rite of the cock ring thingy?" She said and broke again into uncontrolled laughter.

"Come on, Rachael stop it! This is important to me. I would like to do it right now." I practically begged.

"Now!" She said. I nodded my head in affirmation.

She agreed and soom we where were ready to proceed. I did as Ariel explained. I handed her the thick gold ring and told her to kneel before me. Rachael did so, and said from her knees, "Well, I taught this was some ritual aren't you going to say any magic words."

"Please Racheal! This is hard enough for me. Could you please be quite. I pleaded.

She became silent, and I proceed to unbutton my pants and expose myself to her. Although Ariel told me that I had to me hard during the ceremony, I blushed red with humiliation because of my little solders unquestionable affection for Rachael. To make matters worse Rachael began to laugh again. "What's so funny, Rachael." I said.

"Jack, I'm so sorry." as she struggled not to laugh, "It is that looking at your weenie, reminds me why I became a lesbian." She said as a joke.

I looked down at my 5-inch pecker straining towards Rachael's beauty face, and I turned further red with embarrassment. Immediately Rachael realized that she had hurt my feeling and attempted to apologize. I cut her off and told her to get it over with. Despite the embarrassment, I watched with fascination as Rachael delicate manicured hand slowly slid the cock ring all away to the base.

"So what's next?" I said looking at Ariel.

"Look around Jack, you conscience is out of temporal phase." She replied.

I had no idea what she was talking about, until I realized that Rachael remained on her knees like a statute. And from outside my apartment window I could see a failing leaf frozen in mid air as if held in suspended animation. The silence was deafening as I realized that everything expect Ariel and I were frozen.

"What's going on Ariel?" I said understanding Rachael could not hear us anymore.

"We are now moving at a speed far greater than normal time. Your actual transformation will only take a mere nano second. Your mind has been removed from you body's time plane so that you will not feel any pain. However, you still may feel some sensation. Do not be alarmed it will not hurt. Look, Jack, It has begun." She said, as she point toward my penis.

I looked down again and saw the cock ring begin to glow white. It looked like it should have been very hot, but I merely felt pleasant warmth around my cock's stem. I felt my cock strain as if aroused, however I was already fully erect at 5 inches. The sensation increased, and I felt myself quickly approaching orgasm. However, I did not climax, instead the bright white light spread down towards the tip of my cock. I could feel the orgasmic pressure building until my cock began to expand like an elongated balloon. All definition disappeared as my cock steadily expanded, doubling the length of my cock. I stared in disbelief as my cock looked like a big glowing sausage. The pressure was nearly unbearable, until I felt a sudden pop at the base of my cock. Then suddenly the warmth spread through out my body, as if the energy in my cock broke through to the rest of my body. I noticed that my whole body began to glow an intense white light like my cock.

Like my cock, my body began to inflate like a balloon. Soon my expansion swelled me past recognition. I now stood in the center of my room like a giant glowing Michelin Man. My whole body was filled with the pressure, and I taught I was going to pass out. Then the expansion suddenly stopped. It felt like my body was cooling, and the swelling began to subside. Within a few moments, my body began to take a shape recognizable as human. Soon all that remained glowing was my cock, and that too was gradually cooling. As the glow faded, the white sausage between my legs cooled to reveal a beautiful meaty rod of flesh as thick as beer can and about 10 inches long. I turned to look in the mirror and I saw I was completely transformed.

"Arial! What the fuck! I'm bald!" I screamed.

"Don't worry, my lord, the loss of your hair is only temporary. It was destroyed during the first phase of your transformation, but it can grow back" She explained.

The term "my lord" was not lost on me, but I decided to ask her about that later. Instead I asked her what she meant by my first phase of my transformation, having completely forgotten everything we discussed in the last 24 hours. My new body, even with the loss of hair, was amazing. My face was that of a movie star. I could only barely recognize my past facial features on my new incredibly attractive male face. Even more astonishing was my body. It was lean, very muscular and athletic. I had always been rather a undeveloped nerd type, and I was disappointed to hear that this magnificent physique was going to be transformed again. Arial patiently allowed me to finish my self-inspection before she responded to my question.

"The first phase evolved you transforming you into a state of male physical and sexual perfection. The second phase shall active your omega gene and transform you body from that of a human into a living god.

"Behold, my lord, your birth as a god." Ariel pronounced.

The second stage of my transformation was sudden and devastating. My vision was lost to blinding light as the room, my apartment building; maybe the whole world itself was engulfed in the pure essence of the power of the universe itself. My cock was like a cosmic sponge. I felt the energy ramming itself inside the fibers and cells of my cock. I could feel my cock growing to super human dimensions as my flesh, empowered by the energy, struggled to contain the relentless flow of power. Again, the energy exploded out of my cock into the remainder of my body. I could hear bones crack and reform, accompanied with the popping noise of muscle ripping and reforming on an ever-growing frame.

I must have passed out from the experience because I didn't remember the intense lights fading. When my conscience mind regained some degree of control, I found myself standing staring at my image in the mirror. I was overwhelmed with a sense of awe. My mind could not comprehend that the being in the mirror was my image. The image conveyed an air of absolute superiority, dominance, and power. He stood nearly 7 feet tall. His body was encased in flawless bronzed skin covering by ripped hard muscle. The powerful muscle that covered every inch of his massive frame was so well proportioned that instead of the deformed development of a body builder, the body resembled that of an athletic Greek god.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.