Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was some time later when Drew quietly got off the bed and went into the bathroom for a shower. He took one last look at the two exhausted women and sighed before he closed the door.

When Dana could finally open her eyes, she saw Mary Ellen at the foot of the bed looking lonely. She smiled at her and opened her arms.

Mary Ellen hesitated for just a second before she crawled onto the bed with her friend.

"Here, let's take this off," Dana said as she helped the younger woman take off her bathrobe. When she was naked, she pulled the slightly tense women into her arms. A comfortable sigh escaped her lips as their bare bodies touched.

After the initial shock of the feel of her naked body pressing to another woman for the first time, Mary Ellen relaxed and snuggled into her friend's arms.

"So was it what you expected?" Dana whispered.

"It was... it was so much more." Mary Ellen's face flushed at the memory of watching the large penis slip into Dana's little hole.

"Was yours as good as mine?"

"I don't know, but after the third one I thought I was going to die," Mary Ellen giggled, her face buried shyly in Dana's shoulder.

Dana turned her friend's face toward her and looked into her still lust filled eyes. "I'm glad." Slowly her lips descended until she touched Mary Ellen's. She felt her tense and resist for a second until a moan escaped her lips and she relaxed, opening her mouth to let her tongue inside.

The kiss went on for a long time before they parted breathlessly.

Dana slowly brought her hand up and cupped one of Mary Ellen's soft breasts. She began to knead the flesh idly as she asked, "So do you want to go any further?"

The room grew silent as Dana ran a fingernail around one of Mary Ellen's suddenly hard nipples. She saw goose bumps appear on her white skin.

"I... uh... I... don't know. Uh... did it hurt?"

"No, not at all. He stretches me so good."

"Drew's penis looks so big next to... to your little hole."

"Don't worry, it's very flexible," Dana laughed.

Over the years Mary Ellen had used a variety of instruments to pleasure herself anally. However, she had always been in control of how fast and how deep they went. She saw how violently Drew had thrust into Dana's ass as his excitement grew and worried that it might hurt. Still, the desire to have anal sex was overpowering. "I want to... to know what it feels like to have... have a cock cum in my ass," Mary Ellen blurted.

"I can tell you that it's a wonderful feeling and that's there's nothing quite like it. And..." Dana started and paused with a blush, "And I love to feel Drew's cum dripping out for hours." She felt Mary Ellen tremble in her arms.

"Do... do you think... uh... that Drew could get it up... you know... get it hard again?"

Dana felt a thrill of excitement at the woman's words. "Yes, I'm positive, especially if we gave him a little encouragement."

Mary Ellen started to ask what she meant by "a little encouragement" but stopped when Dana began to kiss down her neck. She was suddenly tense as the woman gently kissed across her neck and to the swell of her breast. "Dana... what are... are you doing?" She knew perfectly well what Dana was doing. She held her breath as Dana's lips moved slowly across the soft white flesh toward her nipple. "Oh Jesus," she moaned when her tongue found the hard nub.

Dana smiled at her friend's moan and opened her mouth to suck the nipple inside. She had never done anything like this in her life. But somehow, at the moment, it seemed so right. As she sucked one nipple, her hand came up to caress the other breast. When she felt Mary Ellen begin to squirm under her she pulled away and quickly straddled her waist. She looked down at the surprised woman for a second before she dropped her head and began to suck on her breasts again. She squeezed the two together and moved her mouth from one wet nipple to the other, her salvia running into the space between them.

"Dana, Dana, Dana," Mary Ellen moaned as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

When both breasts were covered in her saliva she began to kiss lower. Her lips slowly traced a wet path down to her stomach, stopping to worry her ticklish bellybutton.

Suddenly, Mary Ellen realized where her friend was heading. Her hands reached out to grasp her head. However, for some reason she didn't have the strength to stop her. Her fingers entwined in her hair and followed her head lower. When Dana's tongue licked the little patch of pubic hair, she lifted her hips and moaned. Unconsciously, her fingers began to push her head lower.

Dana would have smiled but she was suddenly too excited. In all her life she never imagined that she would be doing what she was about to do. Her lips moved lower and she felt Mary Ellen open her legs to give her room. On her knees now, her tongue moved through the soft pubic hair until it reached the top of the now squirming woman's vagina. With a guttural like moan she moved her mouth down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.