Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The following morning Dana was sitting in her kitchen, wondering if she should call Mary Ellen, when there was a light tap at her door. She looked up and saw Mary Ellen open the door and come in. She couldn't read the expression on her friend's face and felt a sudden rush of dread. "Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning," Mary Ellen answered in a non-committal tone as she walked over and got herself a cup of coffee.

Dana couldn't tell her mood from her voice or her expression. She saw that she was wearing a short bathrobe and slippers. It was almost 9 am and she was generally an early riser.

Mary Ellen sat at the table across from Dana. Then she glanced into the older woman's eyes before she blushed and looked down into her coffee.

Dana remained silent, not knowing what to say. While she tried to look relaxed, she could feel her heart beating heavily in her chest and her palms were beginning to sweat.

"Dana... uh... what we did, what happened yesterday... oh God," Mary Ellen started to say and stopped. Tears began to flow from her eyes.

Dana felt the blood run from her face. Here it comes! she thought. She hates us now.

"I... I can't believe that I... that we..." Mary Ellen stopped again and took a deep breath. Then she said, "It was... the most amazing thing... that has ever happened to me!"

At first Dana didn't think she heard her correctly. Then her face was suddenly beaming. She reached over and grasped her friend's hand, her face full of relief. She suppressed a sudden urge to jump up and hug her. "You're not mad at us then?" she asked tentatively, her voice almost quivering.

"Oh God no. I... I felt guilty last night... but... but then this morning... well... I had these dreams about... about us... you know sex dreams. I realized this morning what I've been missing," she said with a slightly sad look on her face, and then added, "I'm thirty-five years old and never had really had good sex." Again Mary Ellen paused as if deep in thought. Then she said, "No, I'm not mad at anyone. I owe you and Drew so much. I feel like... like a new world has opened to me. I don't think I can go back, but... but I don't know what to do now."

Dana squeezed her hand as tears came to her own eyes. "I'm so relieved. I worried all night that we had gone too far. That... that... you would hate us."

"Actually, I feel closer to you than my own family," Mary Ellen said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Dana got up and quickly came around the table to her friend. She pulled her up until they were standing face to face. Suddenly she pulled the younger woman to her and their lips met.

Both women moaned as their lips pressed together and their tongues dueled.

Then, when they parted, they were both breathing heavily.

"I think we can help," Dana said with a lustful smile. As she said this, she wrapped her arms around the younger woman and boldly grabbed her buttocks and pulled her to her body. Her hands slipped down and under the short bathrobe and found that her cheeks were bare. "Your ass cheeks are so soft," she whispered. Her excitement grew when she realized that Mary Ellen was back to play. "Where's Richard?"

"He went into work as usual," Mary Ellen answered with a playful smile. "Where's Drew?" she countered.

"Upstairs in his 'cave'," Dana laughed and then said, "Why? Do you want to play again?"

"Well, maybe... I..." she said and paused before adding with a little stutter of embarrassment, "Uh... uh... I would like to... to... oh damn."

"To what?"

"This... this is going to sound... crazy... you're going to think I'm crazy but I... I want to... to watch."

"Watch what?"

"You and Drew... you know... uh... do it."

"You want to watch us fuck?" Dana said too loudly.

Mary Ellen's face turned another shade of red and her chin dropped. "Yes," she whispered. "You know... uh... anal sex." There she had said it. She had dreamed about it all night long... all of her life long. She had never even seen a porno movie but she had read stories about anal sex and seen it in her mind a thousand times.

"Oh my God, Drew is going to go crazy! Wait here." With that Dana turned and left the woman standing in the kitchen as she practically ran upstairs.

Mary Ellen began to tremble as she waited for Dana's return. "This is crazy!" she kept telling herself. She had a sudden urge to run out of the house but she had come this far and she was pretty sure she would never get another chance like this. She steeled herself with determination and forced herself to stay put. A few minutes later Dana came back down the stairs with a wide grin on her face.

"Come on, Drew's waiting for us." Dana took Mary Ellen's hand but she felt her resist. When she turned to her she could see excitement but also fear on her face. "What's the matter?"

"Uh... I'm not ready to... to go... to go all the way. I just want to... to watch."

Another smile came to Dana's face. "That's okay. Come on," she said and like last night added, "we won't force you to do anything that you don't want to do." She pulled the pretty woman up the stairs behind her.

When Dana brought Mary Ellen into their bedroom, they saw Drew lying in bed shirtless with the sheet pulled to his waist. He had a big smile on his face and there was a major tent in the sheet. "Hi," Drew said almost sheepishly.

"Uh... hi," Mary Ellen answered self-consciously.

Dana led Mary Ellen to a comfortable chair at the end of the bed. "You can watch from here," she whispered.

Mary Ellen pulled her robe closed around her and sat down, suddenly more nervous than she could ever remember being. A little moan escaped her lips as her buttocks pressed to the seat. What no one but her knew was that she had slipped the remote controlled vibrator up her ass before coming over. She placed her hand in her robe pocket and grasped the control tightly.

In the mean time, Dana hurried to the side of the bed and unceremoniously stripped off her clothes. A second later, she was in Drew's arms and they were kissing passionately. They could both feel Mary Ellen's excited eyes watching them.

As Dana kissed Drew, her hand slipped under the sheet and grasped his pulsing erection. She moved her hand up and down and heard him moan. Finally, she broke the kiss and looked at her friend at the end of the bed. With a devilish smile, she slowly pulled the sheet down to reveal the throbbing organ.

Mary Ellen gasped when she saw the large penis that Dana held in her fist. It had been fairly dark last night when she had sucked him off so she hadn't gotten a really good look. Even later in the living room, she had been too excited to study his equipment. But now, it looked much larger in the bright sun-lit bedroom. She squeezed her legs together and felt her vagina pulse at the thought of that large tool going into Dana's ass. A little spasm of pleasure went through her anus and her sphincter squeezed around the flesh like vibrator deep inside her.

Dana smiled at Mary Ellen and held his dripping penis up proudly for her to see, almost waving it at her friend. "I don't think he needs to be sucked to get him ready but it's such fun," she said and opened her mouth to take his throbbing tool inside. She began to suck noisily as her hand moved slowly up and down the shaft. She pulled it out and smiled at the fascinated woman at the end of the bed, then quickly took it back inside her mouth again.

Drew tried to remain still as he watched Mary Ellen through half-closed eyes. He could see her staring at them as Dana sucked him. A thrill of exhibitionist pleasure rushed through his body and he lifted his hips and spread his legs. His fingers twined in Dana's hair and he helped her move her mouth up and down on his penis. However, when his balls began to churn, he knew that he needed to stop her or risk climaxing in her mouth. With great willpower, he pulled her mouth from him, causing a loud pop. "I've got to fuck you!" he groaned, loud enough for Mary Ellen to hear.

Mary Ellen gasped at his words. She squirmed on the chair and then secretly turned on the vibrator in her ass. Suddenly little waves of vibration began to ripple through her anal canal, making her swollen sex lips drip.

Drew pulled Dana to the end of the bed and had her get onto her hands and knees with her ass facing Mary Ellen. He knelt beside her and reached over to grasp her smooth ass cheeks. He watched Mary Ellen's eyes as he slowly opened her cheeks, revealing her swollen sex and the tiny rose of her anus.

Mary Ellen gasped when she saw her friend so brazenly exposed in the bright room. She had looked at herself in the mirror many times but it was always difficult to get a good view. Now she could see Dana's tiny anus just a few feet in front of her face. Her breathing grew more rapid as she stared at the tiny pulsing hole. It was pink and wrinkled and she noted that there wasn't a hair anywhere to be found. The only word that came to her mind at the moment was "beautiful."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.