Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Several times during the day Mary Ellen thought of calling Dana. However, she didn't because she was too embarrassed. Richard had gone into work after church and she knew that he wouldn't be home until late. It was a pretty day so she decided to lie out by the pool and enjoy the fact that she was alone for a change.

She found an old single piece swimsuit and went into the bathroom to put it on. When she was naked, she thought about masturbating. Since the incident in the kitchen this morning with Dana there was a constant throbbing in her vagina. Still, she restrained herself. However, as she passed her special drawer, she stopped. She bit her lip in indecision. With a sigh, she opened the drawer and searched through her toys. There was one she had bought from a mail order catalog but had never used. It was a small butt plug that had a vibrator and a wireless remote control. It had been very expensive.

She picked up the package and felt a naughty thrill go through her. Her hands were trembling as she opened it. The plug was tapered to a round point at one end and grew gradually larger. At the fattest point it was about six around. It was flesh colored and six inches long with a flange at the end.

Mary Ellen's hands were shaking so bad that she dropped the batteries several times before she had them inside the remote. When she turned it on, the little plug jumped to life in her hand. A gasp escaped her lips as she pushed the speed control until it was literally buzzing.

The excited woman hurried into the bathroom and applied some lubricant to the plug. Quickly, before she changed her mind, she pulled the crotch of her bathing suit aside and touched the tip to her tiny anal hole. A groan escaped her lips as she began to slide it into her ass. It took a substantial push to get the largest section past her sphincter. It felt as though her sphincter snapped shut like a rubber band. She whimpered in excitement as she pulled her suit back into place, hiding the flange of the plug.

She looked at the control in her trembling hand. She hesitated for a second and then she pushed the button to turn it on. "Ohhhhh God!" she groaned and her knees almost buckled as the hidden plug came to life. It wasn't the first time she had had a vibrating plug up her ass but it seemed so much more naughty this time. She was going outside and lay at the pool with her ass stuffed with a vibrating plug. God, if her neighbors knew! she thought and her face flushed.

Mary Ellen turned the still humming device off quickly and hurried to get a towel and some tanning oil.

Drew was in his office "cave", as Dana called it, when she came in to talk later that day. He turned away from his computer and smiled at her. "Hi sweetie." He could immediately see that she was distraught. "What's wrong?"

Dana had agonized all morning over what she was going to tell Drew about her conversation with Mary Ellen, or if she were even going to tell him. Finally, she sighed and said, "Mary Ellen didn't have a good night. Richard ignored her."

"Oh, that's too bad." Drew was genuinely concerned. He liked Richard and Mary Ellen and hated to see them have problems.

Dana came over, sat on his lap and kissed him. "I'm so glad I have you," she said sincerely.

"The feeling is mutual," Drew replied as he hugged her. "So what is Mary Ellen going to do now?"

"I don't know."

"Has she thought about counseling?"

"Richard won't do it."

"That man's a lot crazier than I thought. She's such a sexy woman... and with a great ass I might add," he said and smiled. "I'd be fucking it every day if I were him."

"Would you?"

Drew looked at her and said, "Would I fuck her ass? Of course." He smiled broadly.

"No, I mean would you really do something with her?" Dana said seriously.

"Uh... well, no. I would never do anything behind your back."

Dana looked sad for a moment as she thought about his comment. She had done "something" behind his back. Her guilt was just below the surface at all times. She had been so stupid. And, the guy she had the affair with wasn't near as good as Drew! It was only exciting because it was different-something new-that she had done it in the first place. She had realized that doing "new" things were the only way to keep a marriage fresh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.