Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Saturday evening was pleasant enough but Mary Ellen was very nervous. The four of them went to their favorite restaurant downtown.

Mary Ellen could hardly eat. She was excited and worried. Excited about initiating sex with Richard and worried that he would reject her. In all their years of marriage she had never been the aggressive one. Her eyes constantly met Dana's, looking for support.

In the ladies room, Dana said, "It seems to be going okay huh?"

"I don't know. I'm so nervous, I feel like I'm on my first date."

"Good. Maybe you'll get lucky later," Dana laughed.

Mary Ellen smiled nervously.

As they parted for the evening, Dana whispered, "Have fun!"

The following morning, Dana came over early for coffee. She knew that the kids were at Mary Ellen's mother's house and that Richard got up late on Sundays, so that would afford them a little private time to discuss how the evening had gone. Dana had her fingers crossed that things had gone well. She had hardly slept at all night.

When she walked into the kitchen, she could immediately see that something was wrong. Mary Ellen was sitting at the table in a house robe and eyes were red and wet with tears. Dana's heart sank. As she hurried over to hug the distraught woman, Mary Ellen started to sob.

Dana knelt on the floor with her arms around Mary Ellen and let her cry for a long time. Finally, she got up and got both of them a fresh cup of coffee and sat down at the table. "It didn't go well, did it?"

"That's an understatement," Mary Ellen said and wiped her eyes, looking down into her coffee cup, afraid to look up in fear that she would start crying again.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I shouldn't have put you up to this."

"It wasn't your fault," Mary Ellen said quickly, looking up at her worried friend.

"So, what happened?"

"Nothing!" Mary Ellen said with anger in her voice.

Dana took a sip of her coffee and waited.

"I did everything just like we planned. You saw how affectionate I was all night. However, there wasn't any affection returned. After we got home, Richard went to the bedroom and I went in and put on my lace teddy. Then, when I came out, he was in bed snoring." Mary Ellen broke into sobs again.

"Did you wake him up?"

"Yes, but he just mumbled "Some other time," or something like that and turned over. I cried half the night."

Dana reached over and grasped Mary Ellen's hand. "I hate to say it but I think you two might need counseling. Have you thought about that?"

"Yes, I suggested it to Richard some time ago. I even thought about the pastor of our church but I'd be too embarrassed to lay my problems out to him. Richard wouldn't even consider it though. He said that if we had any problems we could work them out ourselves."

Dana stood up and walked around the table and held her arms open to her friend.

Mary Ellen stood up and almost fell into the older woman's arms, breaking down again. She laid her head on her friend's shoulder and sobbed.

In spite of Dana's maternal instincts, the closeness of the sexy woman was having an effect on her. She could feel her soft breasts under her robe pressing to her chest. Mary Ellen's nipples were centered on her own nipples and she could feel them almost burning into her. Incredibly, she felt her vagina quiver and her panties getting wet.

The warmth and comfort of her friend made Mary Ellen feel better. She had her face buried in Dana's neck and the sweet smell of the older woman's hair surrounded her. Slowly, her sobs ceased and her breathing grew more rapid. Now, she too could feel her friend's breasts against her own and her hands gently caressing her back through her thin robe.

Dana's hands began to slide slowly down Mary Ellen's back. They paused at her waist in indecision. She held her breath as she moved her hands lower until they reached her thinly covered buttocks. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She had never been so bold in all her life; at least not with another woman. With Jennifer, she had been the passive one. It was easy because she had just let the young girl do things to her. This was different. She was being the aggressor. She knew it was very dangerous and could end their friendship. Still she persisted and began to squeeze her hands on the soft flesh.

Mary Ellen's eyes opened in shock. Yet, she didn't pull from the woman's embrace. A little, almost imperceptible, moan escaped her lips.

Dana heard it. Her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest as her fingers began to bunch up the back of the short robe. She pulled the material gradually higher with just her fingertips until she felt bare skin under her now very warm hands. A louder moan escaped her lips when she felt the soft bare flesh of her friend's naked buttocks. Boldly now, she cupped the cheeks of her ass and pulled her close.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.