Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Can I get you something to drink?" Mary Ellen said as she and Dana carried her packages into the house.

"Why not, I can just stagger through the back yard," Dana laughed, still feeling the effects of the drinks she had consumed at the bar.

They piled the packages in the living room and sat down at the bar. Mary Ellen stirred up a picture of Daiquiri's and poured them both a large drink.

Dana raised her glass to Mary Ellen and said, "Here's to a new beginning for you and Richard."

Mary Ellen raised her glass and tapped it to Dana's. "I hope so. The truth is though, I don't really even know where to start."

"Here's an idea. Since it's Memorial Day weekend, you can send the kids to your mom's and the four of us will go out to a nice dinner on Saturday night. We will get Richard relaxed, ply him with a little liquor and then when you get home you can seduce him. Simple!"

"I like the dinner part but I don't think I know how to seduce anyone anymore... if I ever did," Mary Ellen said sadly.

"Well, if the shaved pussy and sexy underwear doesn't do it, he's probably dead anyway," Dana laughed and tapped her glass on Mary Ellen's again. "Why don't you try some of the stuff on again and we can pick out a dress for Saturday night. I like the red one but let's look."

Mary Ellen was feeling pretty good after downing her second Daiquiri. She swayed just a bit as she got off the barstool. "Let me carry these," Dana laughed as she picked up their drinks and carried them into the living room.

After shuffling through several boxes, Mary Ellen found the dresses that she had purchased. She picked up the red one and started to leave the room.

"Come on Mary Ellen, change here. We're both girls and I'm pretty sure you don't have anything I haven't seen," she laughed.

Mary Ellen looked at Dana and thought for a second. "Ah, what the hell," she said and began to unbutton her blouse. Underneath she had on a modest but lacy bra that was somewhat thin and showed the nipples of her firm breasts. She turned her back to Dana and unsnapped her shorts, wiggling a little as she slid them down her legs. She had forgotten that she had on a pair of thong panties and that her buttocks were totally bare. When she dropped the shorts, she felt the cool air on her cheeks. It was an immediate shock to her. She turned and looked over her shoulder at a smiling Dana and her face turned red.

"Very nice," Dana giggled as she took a sip of her drink, looking over the rim of the glass at the sexy woman with a naughty smile.

Again Mary Ellen blushed. She quickly picked up the red dress and slipped it over her head. Then she turned around to Dana.

"That's never going to do," Dana said when she saw her bra was showing through. "Lose the bra."

"I can't go around without a bra! I'm 35 years old for heaven's sake."

"Come on Mary Ellen, you have great breasts. Live on the wild side a little."

Mary Ellen reluctantly slipped the dress back over her head. She turned away from Dana and unclasped the bra and threw it on the sofa. Quickly she put the dress back on and turned around.

"Oh my!" Dana exclaimed as she stared at the pretty woman. The dress hugged every curve of her body. On top her breasts looked firm and smooth with her suddenly hard nipples poking through.

"Turn around," Dana said.

Mary Ellen turned until her back was toward Dana. Suddenly, she could feel the older woman's eyes on her backside. Her face began to flush hot.

"If Richard doesn't rape you when he sees that dress... you can give Drew a call," she laughed. "Put on your high heels."

Mary Ellen slipped on a pair of black high heels. The heels emphasized her legs, shaping the curves all the way to her firm thighs. She stood tall, almost proudly, letting the older woman look at her.

"Excellent," Dana said. "Now try on the others."

All of the dresses were a good six inches above her knees. She slipped on a bright yellow shift type dress. It hugged her in all the right places. Suddenly, she felt good about herself, almost sexy. It had been a long time since she had paid attention to her appearance. Now with her new hairstyle and professional make-up, there was a glow about her. She used her hands to smooth the dress across her waist as she walked to the dinning room mirror. "Oh," she said when she saw that her nipples were poking through the top of the dress. She backed up until she could see her lower half. A sudden chill ran through her when she saw how good her legs looked. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at the mirror. I do have a pretty sexy ass! she thought and smiled.

She tried on all of the dresses, modeling them for Dana. Each one seemed to look better on her.

When Mary Ellen finished trying on the dresses, Dana said, "Now the underwear."

Before Mary Ellen could protest, Dana turned and hurried to the bar saying she would fix them another drink.

The now nervous woman bit her lip with indecision, as she stood in the living room with her mouth open. However, there was a constant chill of excitement running through her. She turned and picked up a lace "teddy" and then hesitated. When she glanced over her shoulder, she could see Dana at the bar fixing the drinks. Quickly she stripped off her dress and then slipped her panties off. When she pulled the teddy up, she realized that it only covered half of her breasts. The top half of her breasts and nipples were exposed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.