Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The following morning, Dana was in the car waiting outside when Mary Ellen stepped out of the house. It was a beautiful day and the sun was shinning in a cloudless sky.

"Good morning," Dana said brightly. "Are you ready for your big adventure?"

"Big adventure? I thought we were going shopping?"

"We are. However, I have a couple of surprises planned." Dana had a strange smile on her face.

"What are you up to?" Mary Ellen said in a mock worried tone. "You're not going to get me into any trouble are you?"

"You'll have to just wait and see."

Dana took them to an upscale shopping mall a few miles away. It was an outside shopping center that was reminiscent of malls before the multi-floor giants became popular. She led Mary Ellen to a fancy dress store where she talked her into buying several "Victoria Secrets" style dresses. They were tight and short, hugging her hips and buttocks like a second skin. Mary Ellen was very reluctant to buy the clothes. However, no matter how much she protested, Dana insisted that she purchase them. Then they went to another store to get some tight slacks, shorts and jeans. All of the clothes seemed to have a common thread; they emphasized Mary Ellen's sexy rear. Finally Dana took her to a lingerie shop.

The number and variety of underwear and sexy nightclothes astounded Mary Ellen. After buying her underwear in Wal-Mart for years, this was like a new world to her. Dana helped her pick out an arm full of various types of underwear and led her to the changing rooms in the back. She waited outside as Mary Ellen went inside to try some on.

The changing rooms had half doors where the person was covered from neck to knees.

Dana waited as Mary Ellen took off her clothes and put on a pair of sexy underwear. Then, she walked over and looked over the door just as Mary Ellen bent over to try another pair on. She almost gasped as she stared at the younger woman's buttocks. She had on a pair of almost see through panties that were cut high on her hips and hugged her cheeks like a glove.

"Those look great, turn around," Dana said to the suddenly startled woman.

Mary Ellen stood up quickly and gasped. She spun around, holding a flimsy pair of underwear to her naked chest. "Dana!" she cried as her face turned red with embarrassment at the older woman seeing her almost naked.

"My, my, you'd think you were a high school girl," Dana laughed at her friend's embarrassment. Then her eyes glanced down at the panties. "That will never do," she said.

"What?"

"Your pubic hair! God woman, don't you ever trim it." Mary Ellen's pubic hair pushed the panties out with curly hair escaping from the elastic leg band.

Mary Ellen's face turned redder. "No," she whispered, suddenly even more self-conscious.

"Well, I'm glad I got you the appointment this afternoon."

"What appointment?"

"You'll see. Now pick out a bunch of underwear just like those you have on. I'll get a couple of pair of thongs for you."

Mary Ellen was still embarrassed as Dana turned away and went to find the sales woman. She slipped the panties off and looked down at her hair growth. It had never occurred to her to cut her pubic hair. Surely in the summer she trimmed it back but only very sparingly.

Some time later the two women packed the trunk of Dana's car with all the new clothes-including several pair of very high-heeled shoes.

"Where are we going now?"

"To your appointment," Dana said and smiled mysteriously as she drove them to her regular beauty salon. She had called yesterday and was fortunate to get an appointment due to a cancellation. She scheduled the "full" treatment, including a hair styling, makeup and bikini waxing. It was going to be tricky to get Mary Ellen to go along with the waxing though.

The owner of the shop greeted Dana with a warm hug. She was a slightly heavy but pretty older woman with large breasts and a beautiful smile. The two women had known each other for years. In fact, Drew had helped her raise financing to open the shop.

"Is this the victim?" the woman asked, turning to Mary Ellen.

"Yes," said Dana. "Nancy, this is Mary Ellen. Be gentle with her, she is new at this."

As Nancy began to lead Mary Ellen away, Dana said, "I have an errand to run sweetie, I'll be back in a little while."

The older woman led a suddenly nervous Mary Ellen over to a chair where several other women were waiting. "She gets the full treatment ladies; hair, nails, makeup, etc."

An hour and a half later, Mary Ellen looked in the mirror and barely recognized the woman looking back at her. The hair stylist had cut and layered her hair and added a little frosting. It fit her pretty face perfectly. They had applied makeup, and done her fingernails and toenails as well with bright and sparkling polish.

The girls were still fussing over Mary Ellen when Dana came back. "Wow," Dana said sincerely when she saw the results. "You look gorgeous."

Mary Ellen blushed and said, "Thank you." She had to agree. For the first time in years, she felt pretty and special.

"Are you ready Mrs. Jakowski?" a lovely young girl in a white robe asked.

"For what?"

"Your waxing."

"What?" Mary Ellen asked and looked at Dana in surprise.

"Mary Ellen, this is Jennifer. Now go with her sweetie. You definitely need it."

"But... but..." she stuttered and her face turned red. She knew about waxing but had never even considered it.

The young girl took Mary Ellen's hand and Dana pushed her to follow.

"The changing room is over there. Take off your shorts and underwear and put on this robe," the pretty girl said, handing Mary Ellen a white robe.

Mary Ellen had never been so embarrassed in her life. It was even worse than going to the gynecologist, she thought as she reluctantly took off her clothes and put on the robe. She came out of the room with a red face. Jennifer led her over to a chair that looked a lot like a dentist chair. However, it had stirrups like a gynecologist's examining chair.

Jennifer sat on a stool between her legs, placing her feet in the stirrups. "Don't be nervous. I've done this a million times." The young girl adjusted the stirrups to spread Mary Ellen's closed thighs. "Oh my, you do need a trim," she said when she saw the bush of hair between her legs.

Mary Ellen's face flushed redder.

"I'm sorry," Jennifer apologized, "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Mary Ellen wasn't listening. She was afraid to look down. However, all she would have seen would have been the top of Jennifer's head. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to relax as the young girl started to work. Still, her body was as stiff as a board. There was no way she could relax with this girl looking at her between her legs.

The young girl worked with a pair of scissors until she had Mary Ellen's pubic hair trimmed as short as possible. Then she got the wax ready. "Relax for a minute. I'll be right back."

A few minutes later Mary Ellen saw Jennifer come back with something in her hand. Then she felt something warm being placed on her pubic mound. It actually felt quite good. Within a few minutes, she could feel turning cool.

"Now this will hurt a bit," the woman said when the wax had dried.

"Yeowwww!!!" Mary Ellen screamed at the pain in her groin. She almost jumped off the table.

Jennifer quickly placed a warm towel on Mary Ellen's now smooth pubic mound and applied pressure for several minutes. "The worst is over," Jennifer said as she removed the towel. She had left a small V shaped patch of hair above her vagina as Dana had instructed.

Mary Ellen could feel her entire pubic area throbbing. However, the warm towel had soothed the burning somewhat.

"Very nice," Jennifer said as she held a large mirror between Mary Ellen's legs in order for her to see.

"Oh my God," Mary Ellen gasped when she saw that her pubic hair was gone. Suddenly, it didn't look like her body. She had never seen her vagina so exposed. Her fat outer lips were baby smooth and the pink inner lips were squeezed between them and protruding. There was just a tuft of brown hair several inches above the beginning of her slit. Suddenly, she flushed again when she realized the obscene view the young girl between her legs now had of her most private parts.

"Here, Dana wanted you to wear these," the young girl said to the startled woman.

Mary Ellen was in a trance as she allowed the girl to begin to slide a pair of thong underwear up her thighs. She closed her eyes in mortification. However, when the girl's hands stopped before the panties were past her thighs, she looked down. Her eyes opened wide as she saw the young girl staring at her vagina again. Mary Ellen trembled as the girl's tongue came out and she licked her dry lips. It almost looked as if she wanted to kiss her between... no she couldn't even think that. However, there was definitely lust in the girl's eyes.

Suddenly, Jennifer looked up and it was her turn to flush red. "You have a beautiful..." she started to say vagina but she stopped. "Sorry," she added shyly and then pulled the panties up until they were snug on Mary Ellen's now sensitive pubic mound. Then she helped her out of the chair and onto shaky legs so that she could get dressed.

Dana could see that Mary Ellen was totally flustered as she came out of the room. Her face looked red and her eyes seemed to be dazed. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"No! Let's get out of here," Mary Ellen said angrily. Then she hurried out of the shop with Dana following close behind.

"Wait for me." Dana walked faster.

"I've never been so embarrassed in my life," Mary Ellen whispered in an agitated tone as Dana caught up to her.

"Come on, loosen up," Dana said in frustration.

"Dana, I thought that girl was going... going to... kiss me."

"Kiss you?"

"Kiss... me... you know... down there," Mary Ellen said as she walked rapidly ahead of her friend again.

"Oh! I've heard that Jennifer has a thing for women. I guess one couldn't do that job day in and day out if you didn't like it," she laughed hoping to lighten up Mary Ellen. "See, you even turn women on."

Dana didn't bother to tell Mary Ellen that she knew very well that Jennifer had a thing for women. It was the main reason that she needed to have her own wax job done so often. She hadn't even shared that bit of information with Drew yet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.