My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

"How are you feeling today?" Amy asked Amber as she pulled up the blinds letting the sun enter the room.

Amber groaned waking up. "Oh I feel so shitty. I talked to the cops and after I get out of here, I have a year of community service to do. I would have gone to jail, expect that the office knows who my parents are."

"Well lucky you. I think you should go to rehab as well."

Amber laughed. "Yeah I know. I'm so fucked up. My life is fucked up."

"Well I think everyone had problems."

"Say, uh you did say you were good friend with Callie Adams didn't you?"

Amy looked at the girl suspiciously. "Yeah why?

"Well I kinda wanted you to maybe convince her to come here to the hospital because I really wanted to apologize to her for everything I did. Sometimes it takes a car accident to bring someone back to their senses."

Amy shrugged. "Well I can try but I can't force her to come here. I will give her your message. That's really nice of you to want to apologize."

"Yeah but I bet she'd want to kick my ass or something. I don't blame her for hating my guts."

"Believe me Callie could never hate anyone. She's got a forgiving heart. I guess that's why she managed to get a wonderful man in her life."

Amber made a sad face. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way about Callie and Nathan."

"Well I would have found out anyway. I'm like the Adams' third child."

Amber felt bad for Amy. She couldn?t even begin to imagine what she'd do if she ever found out David being with his sister or let alone his cousin Rebecca. Oh to hell with David. It's time for a new start. The past is the past. Amber thought to herself and smiled ready for a new beginning.

David sat at his desk the next morning gazing at the screensaver of his computer. He still couldn?t believe he'd actually got to make love to his beautiful cousin. He was lost in his daydream until he was distracted by a sound at his door. He looked up from his desk. It was Callie standing there glowing with happiness. "Hey David? Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah sure come on in Callie. Here have a seat." He pulled up a small leather chair for her. "So what can I do for you?"

Callie had no idea where to begin. She was going to have to be honest with David. He had been very kind to her the short time she'd been working at the college. "Well I just have to tell you that today is my last day. I know you told me to wait until the end of the week, but I can't."

David raised his eyebrow. "Oh? Can I ask why not?"

Callie looked tense. "Well I'm?I'm getting married." She finally blurted out.

David felt as he almost choked. "Married? Wow so you were serious about this guy you kept brushing me off for huh?"

Callie blushed. "Yes very serious."

"So am I invited or what?"

"Uh I really don't know if you'd want to come to this wedding."

David looked confused now. "Whoa wait why not?"

"It's uh?it's more like a ceremony. It can't be a true wedding because it's considered illegal."

"Illegal? Are you marrying some kind of freaky guy or what? Come on Callie what's the story?"

Callie took a deep breath before she began to say the truth. "Well I'm marrying?I'm marrying Nathan."

David's face froze. "N-Nathan? You mean your brother Nathan?"

Callie nodded. "Yes. My brother."

"Oh! Well that explains why that would be illegal. I guess Amber had been telling me the truth when she blurted out that you and Nathan were lovers."

"Yeah I know it's really strange for you, but I had to be honest with you. I'd been sneaking around and well it finally caught up to me. Now I'm happier than ever finally being able to be with the man I love."

David admired Callie's attitude. "Well you know I would love to come to the ceremony. I do wanna say my goodbyes."

Callie's face lit up. "Really? We'd love to have you David."

David turned red. "Can I bring a date?"

"Well be sure to bring someone with an open mind," Callie teased.

"I'm bringing Rebecca."

"Oh your cousin? Well sure if she can take seeing a brother and sister getting married then by all means."

David couldn't hold in his secret any longer. "Callie, Rebecca and I became lovers last night."

Callie felt shocked, but knew she had no reason to feel so stunned, after all she was marrying her brother. "Wow. David I guess I should say congratulations!"

David looked somewhat scared. "Well it's not so easy. Our fathers are brothers and are high-class men. Do you know how freaked out they'll get when they hear that their children are lovers?"

"I can only imagine. I'm sorry. Give them time and I'm sure they'll have to accept you both. Just like my parents accepted Nathan and me."

"Well we're going to take it slow and then we'll go from there."

"I do wish you luck David. You deserve to be happy." Callie smiled at him so sweetly knowing he was going to be OK.

"So when's the ceremony?" David asked getting back to Callie.

"This Saturday evening at five o'clock."

"I'll be there and so will the love of my life."

"Then we'll see you both."

Later that day Callie was checking her voice messages and heard Amy's voice requesting for her to go to the hospital. Callie felt uneasy about going. Gloria had told her that Amy was there the night Amber had gotten there to announce Nathan and Callie's love affair to Mr. Adams.

The message wasn't very clear. All she had said was to go to the hospital because someone had to speak with her. Callie couldn't imagine anyone being at the hospital. She was nervous, but decided to grant Amy's request.

Gloria knew she needed to tell Carl and Diane, Amy's parents about the ceremony Saturday night. Gloria had invited them over for coffee and Jim would be there as well ready to announce the marriage of their children.

"I hope they don't take this the wrong way." Gloria told Jim as they waited for the Rogers' to arrive that afternoon.

"Well this kind of thing shows who really is your friend and who isn't." Jim assured her.

A few moments later Carl and Diane arrived looking cheerful as always. They'd been married as long as Jim and Gloria had and were also as happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.