My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

It seemed as if she'd been asleep forever, but Amber finally woke up in a hospital bed. She tried to move but felt so sore. Her arms showed many bruises. She looked around and saw no one in the hospital room. She tried to remember what had happened last night but her mind was blank. Her body shifted in the bed since she needed to go to the bathroom. As she tried to move, her body hurt more and more.

"You need help?" She heard a soft female voice call out.

Amber looked up to see a somewhat familiar face. She couldn't really tell but she knew she'd seen this girl before. Amy stood there looking down at the young girl. It had been the same girl who came to cause havoc at the Adams' house.

Amber was silent for a moment. "Yeah I need to go to the bathroom. How long have I been here?"

"You've been passed out for over 24 hours. Here let me help you up."

"What happened to me?" The girl asked concerned.

Amy began to lift her up. "Well you were drunk and you crashed into a light post."

Amber felt so idiotic. "Oh God I'm so stupid."

"Yes you are stupid for driving drunk. You're lucky you didn't kill anyone."

"Yeah I know. Has my family been notified?"

"Actually we couldn't get a hold of anyone. After you recover the police wants to have a few words with you."

"Oh shit. I'm in deep shit now." Amber said nervously.

Amy let the girl hold on to her as they walked towards the bathroom. They moved slowly since this girl was really hurt. This girl was tall but very light weight giving Amy easy access to helping her.

Amy waited outside letting the girl do her business and it was a few minutes later the girl called out for help. Amy helped her out and put her back to her bed to get her rest.

"Excuse me but do I know you from somewhere?" The blonde asked Amy.

Amy nodded. "Yeah you do. I believe you paid a pleasant visit to Jim and Gloria Adams."

Amber's eyes saddened. "Oh no wonder you looked familiar."

Amy began to change the girls' sheets. "Yeah well, you said some really far out things there. I think you really upset them."

"Yeah I know what I did was mean. I would really like to apologize to them. I've done so many fucked up things."

Amy looked curiously at the girl. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure."

"Was it true what you said about Callie and Nathan being?.lovers?"

Amber hesitated to answer at first. "Yeah it is true, but I never meant for her parents to find out through me."

Amy felt her eyes being to water. So it is true? Nathan is his sister's lover?

"Excuse me are you OK?" Amber asked.

Amy inhaled. "Yeah I'm fine."

Amber looked closely at her. "No oh I'm sorry are you crying?"

Amy couldn't hold back her tears. She sobbed like a child with her face turned away from Amber. "Yeah sorry. Don't worry about me."

"Are you Callie's older sister or something?" Amber asked curiously.

Amy turned to look at her. She felt embarrassed telling this stranger her problems. "No I'm not Callie's older sister, although I do see her as a little sister. I actually used to date Nathan."

Amber's eyes widened. "Oh shit. I'm sorry I guess you still had a thing for him?"

Amy nodded slowly. "Yeah I did. I'm just so shocked about their relationship. It's incest! It's wrong!"

Amber shrugged. "Well I guess they don't see it that way. I mean I think they really like being in that kind of relationship."

Amy was silent. She felt like she was in the middle of some kind of strange dream and she'd wake up and be with Nathan once again. It was impossible now. She had to come to terms with reality. She still loved Nathan and Callie. She would support them in any way that she could. Life was going to be hard for them so they were going to need support not bashing from their family and friends.

The next day Nathan got to work early seeing his long time friend Eddie waiting for him outside his office. Nathan had known Eddie since college and knew Nathan had dated Amy.

"Eddie? You're here pretty early." Nathan said with a grin on his face still thinking of last night.

"Hey buddy uh I just got word that they are wanting some of us to transfer to Phoenix. There is a new construction chain opening up there. The pay is going to be a lot better too."

Nathan gulped. "What? Is it voluntarily? Or are they choosing who's going?"

"It's voluntarily but if not enough men go, then they are going to choose themselves."

"But I don?t know if I can go. A few months ago I would have jumped at the opportunity, but now I don' t know."

"Why not? I mean I think it'll do you good. Come on buddy. I would go but they didn't even give me that option. Besides I love Houston too much."

"I-I I'm about to get married." Nathan said slowly.

Eddie looked shocked. "What? Wait a minute! You haven't told me that you were even dating anyone?

Nathan blushed. "Well it's not an easy relationship."

"What? Why not? Is it Amy?"

Nathan nodded. "No. It's someone else. I do believe you know her."

"Who? Oh damn you're making me crazy with all this suspense!"

"It's Callie."

Eddie looked puzzled. "Callie? Uh bro don't you got a sister named Callie?"

Nathan nodded proudly. "Yeah that's her. I'm gonna marry her."

Eddie stood there speechless just as Nathan thought he would. "B-but Nate? Is that legal? I mean I love you bro but are you sure about this?"

Nathan laughed. "Yeah I've never been more sure in my whole life. It's not legal, but we are going to live as husband and wife."

Eddie paced the room. "Well I don't know what to say. I mean I guess I should first say congratulations?"

Nathan smiled giving his friend a hug. "Thanks buddy. That's once of the nicest things I've heard anyone say to me about this relationship."

"So are you having a ceremony or anything?" Eddie asked.

"Uh well I haven't really thought about that. I do want something to show my loved ones the girl that I love."

"If you do have a ceremony I would love to be part of it bro."

Nathan could feel his friends respect for him. "I'll let you know. Right now I just gotta tell Callie about Phoenix maybe she'll wanna go. That way we can start out fresh there. Living our lives together."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.