My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Nathan and Callie woke up early next morning to beat the morning traffic. Nathan dropped his sister off work and then headed off to work afterwards. He kept thinking about Callie and how much he loved her. How the hell am I going to keep this wonderful relationship up without our parents finding out? Nathan was lost deep in his thoughts. He knew life without Callie would be almost impossible to live, but he also knew their relationship would be hard to manage with all the prejudice of the world on incest.

Callie rushed up to her office feeling Amber's eyes on her. She ignored her as always and scurried over to her office.

"Don't run you're not late," Callie turned to see David standing behind her.

"Oh I thought I was late. I didn't want to keep you waiting."

He smirked. "I'd wait an eternity for you love."

Callie rolled her eyes. "Ok whatever. So you ready to get to work?"

He nodded and they both walked downstairs together. Callie felt David's arm on her back. She picked up her speed trying to get away from him. He just followed her lead carefully.

Rebecca had gotten out of her English lit class and hurried over to the library hoping to catch Callie. She wanted to get as much information on Nathan as possible. She went upstairs and to her disappointment didn't find Callie, but instead she found Amber. Her friend looked at Rebecca closely. She knew she was up to something.

"Hey Amber. Working hard or hardly working?" Rebecca teased.

Amber didn't smile. "So what are you doing here so early?"

"I just got out of class and I wanted to see if my cousin was here so we could go have lunch."

Amber narrowed her eyes. "You know that David doesn't have lunch this early. You came here to see Callie didn't you?"

Rebecca threw her hands up in frustration. "Well yes I did. I want her brother is there something wrong with that?"

Amber looked down. She couldn't believe her own friend was betraying her because of a guy. To top it all off, it was her worst enemy's brother! "So I take it that you don?t' want to help me get Callie Adams fired?"

Rebecca looked at her friend with a blank look. "Well, uh no not for now. Please Amber just let me get my thing going with her brother and I promise you I'll help you!"

Amber didn't believe one word Rebecca was saying. "Yeah right. I know what you're trying to do. You want to get in good with that bitch and you want to set up double dates with you and David. Don't you see, that'll only get David closer to her!"

Rebecca felt bad, but she had to do what she wanted. "No, it's not going to be like that I promise. Just trust me."

Amber didn't trust Rebecca anymore. She'd let her down a few times so this wasn't the first. Amber was going to have to work at this alone.

Callie waited after five o'clock for Nathan. She decided to go down to the lobby to wait. She saw Rebecca hanging around obviously probably waiting for David. The girl looked impatient and was pacing the room until she saw Callie.

"Callie! Hey, are you waiting for your brother?"

Callie nodded looking suspiciously at the girl. "David should be down in a minute."

The girl shrugged. "Oh yeah I know. Listen I was wondering if maybe you and Nathan would wanna come over to David's apartment so we can all have some drinks? Afterwards we can go have dinner or something."

Callie was surprised. "Tonight? Well I really can't."

Rebecca moaned agonized. "Oh come on. Please? David and I aren?t bad people I guarantee you that."

Callie still felt unsure. Just then she heard Nathan walk in smiling at her with those gorgeous lips of his. She found herself gazing at her handsome brother and tuning out Rebecca.

"Hey bro." Callie said blushing.

Nathan looked at Callie and then at Rebecca. The young dark haired girl was gawking him obviously and he just wanted to laugh.

"Hey Nathan, I was just asking your sister if you both would like to hang out with me and my cousin David tonight. He can fix us up some drinks and then we can go to dinner afterwards."

Nathan eyed Callie and Callie widened her eyes for him to say no. "Uh, well that's very nice but-"

"Fuck! I wish Amber would leave me alone!" David interrupted.

Nathan looked at the young man and David laughed hysterically thinking no one was there to see him or hear him.

"Oh sorry guys. I thought only Rebecca was here."

"David, this is my brother Nathan. Nathan meet David, Rebecca's cousin." Callie introduced them nervously.

"Hey now! So your Callie's bro?" David asked happily.

Nathan shook the young mans hand. He actually felt more like punching him out for flirting with his sister. "Yeah nice to meet you. Well guys we really gotta go now."

"Whoa wait! Do you all wanna do something tonight?" David asked as Rebecca stood close to his side.

Nathan and Callie were speechless hoping not to send vibes about their relationship with each other. "N-no we have some things to do. Thank you anyway." Callie said fast.

"Oh come on please? It'll be fun. Just a few hours." Rebecca continued to beg.

Nathan looked at Callie her face looked scared. "No really we can't. I'm sorry." Nathan apologized.

David and Rebecca were losing their patience with the siblings. "Look we get bored here. I don't want to hang out with my cousin all night. We don't have many friends either. I really would like for you all to join us." David said sincerely.

Callie felt bad and Nathan did too. "Oh ok but just for a while. I still have to call my father tonight to check up on the situation with my car." Callie said softly.

Nathan agreed with her and they saw the cousins' faces light up with satisfaction. Nathan knew this night was going to be long as it had when they'd gone with their parents.

The four arrived at David's apartment a little past six o'clock. Nathan and Callie had followed them. David lived in the nice side of town obviously. They followed the black BMW through the gates and forward.

"Can this David guy can afford to live here? " Nathan asked shocked.

"Yeah I guess so. His parents are rich. They probably pay his rent." Callie said looking around at the apartment complex.

Once inside, David offered them a seat in his spacious living room. He turned on his big screen TV and handed Rebecca the remote.

"You all make yourselves comfortable and I'm gonna make some drinks. I got some beer too if you want some Nathan." David shouted out from the kitchen.

"Yeah a beer will do for me." Nathan called out seeing Rebecca with her eyes glued on him.

"Hey cuz make me a screwdriver. And Callie? What do you want?" Rebecca asked anxiously.

"Nothing for me. I don?t like to drink."

Rebecca bursted out laughing. "Are you serious? Nathan is your sis for real?"

Nathan kept a straight face. "Yes. I don't really drink myself either. Just a beer every now and then."

Rebecca looked at the siblings. She admired them for being so nice to each other and they both looked so innocent. She would love to make Nathan into a bad boy herself. She knew David could take away any innocence Callie had. Together, she and David would corrupt these siblings.

Rebecca put in on MTV2 and started dancing around as they played "Setting Sun" from the Chemical Brothers. She danced in her short little blue jean skirt right in front of Nathan. Nathan turned his head away and saw Callie looking sternly at him. He blushed knowing his sister was getting jealous.

David was in the kitchen getting the drinks together. He poked his head out and called out for Callie. Callie had no intentions of leaving her brother alone with this sex-crazed girl, but at the same time she couldn't stand to be there a minute longer. She got up and joined David in the kitchen.

"So how do you like my place?" David asked trying to make conversation.

Callie looked around at the beautiful space. "Well I've gotta tell you that it's really awesome. But of course you can afford something like this."

David sneered at Callie's comment. "Well you're free to stay here whenever you want."

He brushed his hand along her arm as Callie just turned away from him. "David I already told you I'm seeing someone else."

"Yeah and that someone else isn't here is he?"

OH David if you only knew! Callie thought to herself. "Well he's busy working and hardly has time to see me," She lied.

In the living room Nathan sat watching as Rebecca continued to prance around letting her skirt move up almost showing him her panties. He felt uneasy and hoped Callie and David would hurry back.

I know he's checking me out Rebecca said silently. She danced around the room and slowly walked over to Nathan sitting next to him. Very close. She put her hand over his giving his hand a little squeeze.

"So do you got a girlfriend?" She asked seductively.

Nathan shifted his body trying to move away. "Yeah I actually do."

"Oh is that so? Where is she? I know if I was your girlfriend I would not dare let you out of my sight. I'd be afraid girls like me might want to steal you away."

Nathan kept his eyes on the television and felt Rebecca's hand on his leg. He cleared his throat and politely moved her hand away. Rebecca was about to protest and that's when David and Callie came back from the kitchen.

Callie's eyes were full of furry seeing Rebecca sitting right next to her brother flirting madly with him. She knew she could trust Nathan, but she didn't trust that girl. David was carrying the drinks. He'd brought out a beer for Nathan and himself, Rebecca's screwdriver and a coke for Callie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.