My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

"Hey Callie? Callie?" Nathan called out into the kitchen where Callie was preparing a fruit salad that evening.

"What babe?"

"Well I almost forgot to tell you that Mom and Dad invited us for dinner tomorrow night."

Callie's heart sank. It had been hard enough to go through dinner with their parents for one night but now another? She knew she had to go because she loved her parents but she just kept praying they wouldn't bring up any of her or Nathan's past relationships.

"What time did they say we had to be over there?" Callie asked mixing up the fruit.

Nathan walked into the kitchen sitting down on one of the bar stools. "Well she said around seven tomorrow night. She said there was going to be some special guests."

Callie groaned. "Aww It's bad enough that they are there, but to have someone else? Oh Nathan how am I going to be able to keep my hands off you for one evening?"

Nathan stood up putting his arms around her. "Mmmm well don't worry you can make it up to me once we get home."

She laughed softly enjoying his hold.

"So tell me how is work treating ya? Do you like your new job? You haven't told me much about work." Nathan asked concerned.

Callie shrugged. "Well work is work you know. I mean well I just think there's some girl there that doesn't like me much."

Nathan raised his eyebrows. "Doesn't like you? Who on earth wouldn't like you sis?"

"Well it's probably because her ex-boyfriend kinda likes me."

"He kinda likes you?" Nathan echoed.

Callie looked sheepish. "Yeah but it's OK bro I've already told him I'm seeing someone."

Nathan smirked. "Good! I want this guy to keep away from you. Not that I blame him for trying to hit on you."

Callie chuckled. "Oh whatever, you know you got me under your spell bro. I'm so in love with you."

Nathan slid his arms around her waist once again pressing his body on her. She always made him hard. She had this way of turning him on, such an innocent way. It was still hard to believe that she was his, all his.

The next day Amber looked in the employee files to get as much information about Callie Adams as she could. So far she'd come up with nothing. "God this is useless!" She muttered. She only found out that Callie supposedly didn't live in town, but out in the suburbs. She must really need this job for her to be driving out here every day. Oh poor girl, Amber was gonna fix that for her. She'd make sure to get her ass fired.

"Amber, you seen Callie?" David asked as Amber almost jumped from her seat.

"N-n-no I haven't."

David looked at her suspiciously. "What are you doing?"

Amber covered up the computer screen. "Nothing just researching. Mind you damn business!"

David frowned and walked away. He hated working with Amber and knew she was just here to keep her eyes on him. David's uncle, Ron Lambert, which was Rebecca's father, was the Dean of the college and adored Amber and her whole family. Amber knew she could get away with almost anything. She didn't even have to work coming from a rich family, but she did just to be by David's side.

David found Callie outside by her car. He heard her car making loud screeching noises. As he got closer, he saw Callie almost cursing loudly. He smiled looking at her sweet innocent face looking so upset in need of help.

"Callie what's wrong?" David asked as he approached her.

She hit the wheel of her car with her and grunting. "It's this damn car. It doesn't want to start. I was going to go have some lunch and here I find myself stuck!"

David knelt down to have her face to face. "Don't worry Callie. Look I was gonna go have some lunch too. In fact I was gonna ask if you wanted to go have lunch with me."

Callie looked down. "I-I can't. I'm just going to stay and have lunch in the student lounge."

David laughed. "Nonsense! Come on. It's not a date. Just two people going out for lunch."

Callie ran her hands through her hair. "Oh Ok I suppose so."

David felt his ego stroked. They both walked over to David's BMW and rode off to have lunch. David went on telling her a little bit about himself and his family. It seemed as he came from a big wealthy family. Although he was rich, he didn't seem snotty to Callie. She'd run into many wealthy men in her time, but none had the pleasant attitude David had.

They arrived at a nice little bistro downtown. The place was pretty crowded but yet they didn't even have to wait to sit down. Callie supposed the people at the restaurant must know David or his family. They sat in a table outside since the sky was cloudy and the weather was nice.

"So I finally get to talk to you outside of work." David said as they skimmed through the menu.

"Yeah I suppose so. Do you come here a lot?"

"Not really. I mean I do know some of the waitresses here. I went to high school with some of them."

Callie watched one of the waitresses approach them bringing them two glasses of water. She smiled flirtingly with David. He didn't seem to give her the time of day though.

"I see you're popular here with the ladies," Callie teased taking a sip of her water.

David scoffed. "Yeah I guess, but there is one lady who won't give me a chance at all."

Callie felt David's blue eyes pierce at her. She cleared her throat changing the subject. She'd hoped David would just accept the fact that she'd never be interested in him. But most of all she'd hoped he'd never find out about who she was in fact in love with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.