My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Callie and Nathan drove mostly in silence. They were heading downtown to go eat at a nice cozy restaurant that Nathan had heard about. They served the best steaks, which he knew Callie loved. Nathan kept trying to keep his eyes on the road but Callie's long legs kept distracting him. Her dress rode up high as she sat in his mustang. He felt somewhat excited being out with such a beautiful girl like Callie, his gorgeous sister.

"So like I was saying this place has some of the best steaks ever. I've heard some people at work talk about it." Nathan suddenly blurted out trying to make a conversation.

Callie turned to look at him. "Oh well sounds good. I'm so hungry right now."

Nathan scoffed. "Yeah me too." Nathan wasn't thinking of food though.

They arrived at the restaurant and they had to wait a while before being seated. Callie loved the atmosphere. It was dim lighted and had a feel of home. A few minutes later, they were finally seated by a window overlooking the busy downtown area.

"I'm gonna order the biggest steak they got here!" Callie exclaimed playfully.

Nathan laughed. "Ok feel free to order whatever you want. It's on me sis."

Callie smiled. "Oh thank you so much for taking me out. I haven't been out in a while."

"I find that hard to believe." Nathan said seriously.

Callie just brushed off his comment. "I really like this place Nate. I mean it's just so cool."

"I'm glad you like it sis." He couldn't take his eyes of the small cleavage her dress produced.

They ate dinner and talked about work. Nathan couldn't remember ever having such a nice conversation with a girl. Callie entertained him nicely. Her laugh was so gentle and her voice, her voice was just mesmerizing. He felt like he could sit and talk with her for hours. After their salad and steak, Nathan offered to buy her dessert.

"Hmm how about we split a Tiramisu?" Callie asked sweetly.

Nathan nodded. "Yeah sounds good to me."

A few minutes later their waitress came back with their dessert. The waitress was a young blonde, a bit quiet but she finally spoke out when she brought the dessert.

"Here you go. Your Tiramisu." She placed the plate down with two forks. "How long have you two been together?"

Callie almost felt herself choke on her coke when the waitress asked that bizarre question. Nathan cleared his throat trying to explain. "Well, actually, we are just brother and sister."

The pretty waitress turned red. "Oh sorry. I thought you were a couple. Well I better go before I make a fool out of myself some more."

Callie felt her heart pounding. Nathan's eyes were piercing at her. She too was hoping the waitress thinking they were a couple turned him on. They ate their dessert in silence after the waitress' remark. The dessert was so cold and so delicious. Nathan watched Callie eat it slowly as she licked her lips getting the entire flavor. Oh god her lips were so full and pouty!

After they were finished with dinner, they decided to take a walk down the busy street looking at the window displays as Callie window-shopped. Nathan saw many people stare at them. He had to admit that they did make a great looking couple. The night was still young, but Callie and Nathan heard thunder up above.

"I didn't hear that it was going to rain," Callie said frustrated.

Nathan looked up feeling sprinkles of rain beginning to fall. "I'm afraid so sis. Let's get going back home. Maybe we can come downtown again later on this week."

Callie moaned like a spoiled little girl. "Oh ok I guess so. I was just having so much fun Nate."

Nathan lightly put his hand on her back as they walked back to his car. His touch, just this small light touch, was making Callie feel warm inside. They walked back to his car as the rain came down harder. Luckily, they made it to the car without getting drenched.

Driving back home, the rain was pouring hard. They ended up getting stuck in a major traffic jam. It seemed there was an accident up ahead and traffic was stopped.

"Oh great! Damnit! Now we are stuck here." Nathan groaned.

"Oh I'm sorry for all this Nate." Callie said apologizing.

Nathan sighed looking at his sister. Her eyes were on him. "Why are you apologizing? It's this damn traffic."

"Yeah but if it weren?t for me, we wouldn't be in this traffic."

Nathan had a quick reflex and reached over to put his hand on Callie's knee. "If it wasn't for you, I'd be home alone, doing nothing. If it wasn't for you, I'd be miserable right now."

Callie felt her pulse racing as her brother's hand laid on her knee. She didn't do anything to push it away. She wanted it there. She began to hope that he'd move it up more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.